You | HHJ

بواسطة thickBOOtySeungkwan

Short story. In which a girl falls deeply in love over time المزيد

i
a
m
i
n
l
o
v
e
i
t
h
y
o
u
.

w

532 18 1
بواسطة thickBOOtySeungkwan

Summer went by like the snap of fingers and it was back to school again.

We got to our first class which we had together. And the dreaded thing happened. The teacher did a seating change and now you were out of my sight sitting next to someone else.

I would sometimes turn around to see if you were looking my way. But every time my mood would deflate more after seeing you talk to your seat partner.

I packed up things as quick as possible and left the class to go to my next one. You might not have even realised because you were so busy talking to others.

Jealousy?? Maybe, but I tried to suppress it, just like I did with my feelings.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
101K 7.7K 41
❥;┊welcome to BAD NEIGHBORHOOD ♡๑*。 ︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶ ↳ 💌... you have a new message ! :: do you wi...
1M 39.7K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.4M 54K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...