Apathetic; Kim Taehyung

By ftskeleton

Getting emotionally attached to the guy you gave your virginity to isn't a myth after all- -Especially if the... More

Apathetic; Kim Taehyung
*DISCLAIMER*
Purity
Island
I'm Sorry
Taehyung?

Taehyung

464 6 1
By ftskeleton

"I can't wait to watch them live! I'm so happy! Thank you for coming with me" Veronica squealed, hugging me as we stay in the long line outside the venue.

"Well, you did promise you're gonna pay me back" I shrugged, smoothening my shirt as she lets go of the hug

"Oh please, you're gonna love it!"

She was excited, far too excited to be exact.
What's so great about seeing 7 random strangers perform anyways? Is it really worth the money to see other human beings?

"By the way, here's your lightstick" She handed me a something that has a microphone-looking handle with a big clear ball that lights up specifically for BTS..I think it's called an "army bomb"?

"Oh-uh, I don't think I'll be needing this" I said, examining the item with furrowed eyebrows.

"yes you d-" before she could finish, the line started moving forward

"OMG THIS IS IT!" She jumped up and down while pulling me through the way.
I was annoyed and excited at the same time. I never really see myself watching a BTS concert on a Friday night. Normally, I would be with my friends and drink somewhere, but here I am!

We went inside the doors, got our ID's and freebies, and made our way to our seats. The venue was big, bigger than I anticipated for a kpop group.

"Woah.." My eyes widen as I take look at the whole stadium packed with almost all of the people in all ages. To my right I see an old lady with her husband, looking very happy. To my left I see a dad carrying a baby, enjoying theirselves.

They must be really REALLY good to capture the hearts of others that aren't teenage girls.

Veronica got us VIP tickets which meant our seat is on the front and we get to attend their "fanmeeting" later or something. I turned to my side and saw that Veronica was enjoying herself completely. She was dancing like crazy all by herself and to the background music. The background music kinda hypes me up, so I joined my bestfriend in dancing.

As we were having fun the lights suddenly turned off as sparks of fire blasted through the stage, making me jump. The light all around the stage were beautiful and the stage design was amazing, this made my heart pump faster than it normally does.

The 7 members came on stage as the screaming of the people around me gets louder. My ears are about to blow away from all the noise, but at the same time I'm getting hyped up.

"Are y'all ready?!" The guy with grey hair, who I'm guessing is the leader, shouted as music started playing.

"Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, BTS!" The crowd around me cheered and pumped their army bombs. I got goosebumps all over my body as they chant.

I'm having fun, I honestly think I'm having fun

The familiar music started playing as the crowd roared even more. The boys got into formation and started dancing EXTREMELY WELL.

They played a whole set of songs, singing and dancing at the same time, which I could only imagine is the most exhausting thing ever.

Their performance was great and I had fun. I thanked Veronica by hugging her at the end of the concert, she immediately got the memo and hugged me back. Every one was breathless, sweaty, and tired as the boys said their last goodbyes.

"I'm hungry" I whined as we made our way out of venue.

"Let's go get something to eat and then head back here for the meet and greet" She went inside the car, I nodded and then followed.

"Clearly, you had fun" She smirked

"I did!" I exclaimed, trying to catch my breath.

"I told you!" She jokingly punched my shoulder as we both laughed out

...

"Wait, so what am I gonna do?" I asked, nervously. We're currently in line to meet BTS and I don't know how to act. Should I act like I'm crazy over them? I'm not though... Should I act like I don't care? I mean that would be rude..

"Just act like you're meeting a friend. Shake their hands or something" She shrugged, smoothening her skirt and fixing the pins of her hair.

I sighed and looked down at what I'm wearing.

I don't often wear pairing clothes with anyone but since she literally begged for it.. I gave up. The shirt was tight on both of our bodies but since I have a bigger bust than her, my shirt hugs my breasts even more. She was flat so hers wasn't as showy. I shifted my body and uncomfortably adjusted my skirt.

I noticed that Veronica was up next so I tapped her shoulder and asked,

"You ready?" I squeezed her shoulder lightly

She nodded and proceeded to the table. She was a BTS fan since their debut and ever since then, she had been talking non stop about them. Day and night, no hour has passed without her mentioning BTS.

She greeted them as all of them gave her what they call 'fan service' in which the members does anything the fans want as long as it abides the rules, I think?

I watched her moved her way from one member to another. Seeing her happy was an amazing feeling. I'm glad to see her finally getting to interact with her favorite people since 2013

I'm way too dozed off of my thoughts that I immediately forgot that I was up next. I was staring blankly into the wall until the security guard had to escort me to the table. The members were looking at me confused as one of them chuckled.

I made my way to the first member who had grey hair and whom I think is the leader?

"Hi.." I nervously greeted. He grinned, obviously knowing that I'm a bit unease

"I'm RM" He smiled, reaching out his hand to shake mine. I shook his hands and gave out a little smile. Not wasting any time to proceed to another member.
The next was a purple headed guy that has plump limps and is absolutely beautiful. I stared at him in admiration as I felt his eyes staring into mine

After several seconds he chuckled and said,

"Hi!" He waved his hands in front of my face

"Uh h-hi...? uhm...?" I mentally slapped myself for not memorizing their names before.

"Oh! you don't know us. I'm Jin." He laughed, giving me a high five.

I made my way to the next member and this one I think I recognize, Jungkook..?

"Hey! I'm Jungkook" He smiled and waved his hand

"Hello, I'm Y/N.." I grinned

"Uhh.. sorry I don't normally meet fans, I mean, people that don't know who we are.." Jungkook awkwardly scratched the back of his head as he smiled shyly

"I-It's okay. I'm sorry" I bowed but he shook his head, signaling me to stop. I smiled at him and walked to the next member

The next member I faced was a brownish- blackish haired? He was the one that chuckled. His eyes were stunning as his lips formed a smirk the moment I turned to him

"Hey" He said, still smirking, sending me chills all over my body

"h-hi" I blushed intensely. He gave out a little chuckle and reached his hand over. For a moment I think he's gonna shake my hand but then I felt a thin paper on my palm. I turned to look at him and saw his finger over his lips, telling me to shh. He gave a seductive wink, making me stumble as I made my way to the remaining three.

After the meet and greet, I didn't tell Veronica about the paper, thinking she'd be devastated to see that one of the people she's obsessed with personally interacted with me, someone who doesn't even know their names.

As I arrived home, I ran inside my room and took out the thin folded, paper.

Taehyung

929-977-2345
We'll be staying here for a while
call me ;)
keep this a secret x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
934K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
122K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...