I Stand Alone (A Legolas Love...

Ellethwen2931 द्वारा

Adanessa had a bad past, and is to scared to tell anyone. She changed her appearance not wanting to see what... अधिक

Chapter 1: The Woodland-Realm
Chapter 2: A Familiar Face
Chapter 3: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 4: Needed in Rivendell
Chapter 5: Leaving Rivendell
Author's Note: HELP!!!
Authors Note: Thanks :)
Chapter 6: Meeting Elrohir
Chapter 7: The Feanod
Chapter 8: Telling My Story
Chapter 9: Telling a Secret
Author's Note
Author's Note: Twitter
Author's Note
Chapter 11: The Fortress
Chapter 12: I Stand Alone
Chapter 13: A Good Reason
Author's Note: YouTube Video
Chapter 14: Where is He?
Author's Note: Contest!
Author's Note: Thanks for Entering the Contest!
Author's Note: Winners!
Chapter 15: Reunited
Chapter 16: The Throne Room
Chapter 17: Preparing
Chapter 18: I Love You
Chapter 19: He's Not Breathing
Chapter 20: Who Are You?
Chapter 21: He Does Not Remeber Me
Chapter 22: I Want To Remember
Chapter 23: The Stars
Chapter 24: He Needs You
Chapter 25: The Waterfall
Chapter 26: Never Have To Stand Alone
Epilogue
Author's Note: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
Author's Note: A Christmas Gift For You

Chapter 10: Better Sooner or Later

4.6K 188 17
Ellethwen2931 द्वारा

This Chapter is dedicated to: Dess_Basilisk!!! <3 You will find out why at the end of the chapter! :)

Adanessa POV

Elrohir walks over to Gandalf. “Is it true? Are you her father?"

Gandalf gives a sigh and walks over to me. “Yes it is true. And I would like to know what happened. Listen Adanessa, I thought you were dead. Please, just tell me what happened." Gandalf begs me.   

Everybody's eyes are on me. Waiting to see what I have to say. Am I ready to tell everyone what happened. But especially, am I ready to tell my father what happened. I guess I will have to anyway. Better it be sooner than later.

I take a deep breath and begin telling everyone what happened. “I was going for a walk in the woods, when all of the sudden I heard orcs. I had went to reach for my weapons, but when I did they were not there. I remembered I had left them at home. I knew that I had only one option. I had to run. But instead of running further into the woods, I ran towards my home. I was faster than the orcs, but not by much. When I got inside my house, my Naneth asked me what was wrong. But, before I could say anything, a black arrow pieces her heart. I knew there was now nothing I could do but save my sister. When I got to her room, there were already orcs in there. I watch as they sliced a blade into her heart. I was heartbroken and I knew there was nothing I could do to change what had happened. I ran out of there, I just kept running and running." I am now sobbing uncontrollably as I continue. “It's all my fault, I should of ran further into the woods. I should be dead, not them."

I look up at everyone and see their sad faces. Elrohir comes and comforts me. “It'll be alright, everything will be alright Adanessa." He says, soothingly.

I sure hope everything will be alright.

~~~~~~

Yes, it's a short chapter. I have big plans fir the next one so it will be longer. Thank everyone for waiting so patiently, I really appreciate it! :)

Ok, so reason why this is dedicated to Dess_Basilisk:

FLURFIE THE LLAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Dess_Basilisk told me she wants FLURGIE THE LLAMA to become famous, so…

SPREAD THE NEWS OF FLURFIE THE FABULOUS LLAMA, AND LETS GET HIM                         FAMOUS!!! :)

                                                        ~Ellethwen <3

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

28.2K 640 34
Faylen Adwynn comes from a troubled past which landed her in Rivendell 10 years ago. She found a new family amongst the elves and trained, always sta...
69.1K 2.2K 30
A collection of all the times Aragorn & Legolas get a chance for some alone time away from the Fellowship Mostly in third person, occasionally in fir...
294K 8.1K 28
This story follows Erillin Undomiel, the youngest daughter of Lord Elrond and sister to Lady Arwen. A courageous young elf who longed for more than t...
4.9K 49 18
Everyone knows the stories of Tolkien, but what if one of their own was living amongst us? . . Believing to be a normal girl, Ellia Walsh stumbles in...