The alleged Happily ever afte...

Par OldSchoolStories_

*Alternate Universe* Family, the people who love us beyond conditions, beyond expectations and beyond boundar... Plus

1. La Familia!
2. Sparks Of Love?
3. To Fall Or Not To Fall?
4. A Love Like That
5 (A). The Road Not Taken
5 (B) - The Road Not Taken
Epilogue!

Disclaimer

9.7K 524 62
Par OldSchoolStories_

All rights to this story and every penned down word belongs to me, under the Indian copyright act, 2019. ©SRISHTI_CHAKRABORTY.

Any part of this story if plagiarised, or posted elsewhere without my permission, the person will have to deal with legal consequences.

Story snippet!

Family, the people who love us beyond conditions, beyond expectations and beyond boundaries. But does every family fits the criteria? Family is supposed to back you up, hold you if you falter and lead you to right paths. But sometimes, the same family pushes you towards a road not usually taken.

Manik Malhotra, the thirty year old business man belongs to a happy family and he takes it upon him to see to his family's happiness.

Nandini Murthy, a happy go lucky girl of another happy family knows life only in unicorns and rainbows but is mature enough to know that the world isn't always so.

Like always, they meet.

Fall in love.

But do they get their happily ever after?

Character sketch :

This is going to be my first ever family drama, so a little melodramatic Indian families are to be expected. The theme behind the story is nothing usual though, so I am hoping you will love this story like you did the others.

Ram and Ishani Malhotra- Parents to Manik, Mihir and Mili Malhotra. A happily married couple that dotes on their family.

Manik Malhotra- Thirty year old, eldest son of the Malhotras. Works as the MD for Malhotra Corporation. Single, not ready to mingle. Loves him family more than anything in the world.

Mihir Malhotra : Twenty eight year old, second child to the Malhotras. CEO of the company, hates being in a superior position to his elder brother but is helpless. Loves his siblings and parents to death. In love with Raima Maheshwari, soon to be hitched. The story begins from their engagement party.

Mili Malhotra- Twenty five, youngest of the Malhotra siblings. Pampered little girl, apple of her brother's eyes. Loves them both but is more fond of Manik. Doctor by profession. Pursuing her PG in Pediatrics from Mumbai itself. In a relationship with her friend and colleague, Rishi Shekhawat.

Pallavi Malhotra- Ram's elder sister, widow, lives with them since many years because her in laws threw her out after her husband's death. Doesn't have a child of her own, so loves Ram's as hers.

Sumita Malhotra- the jolliest, dramatic and the most filmy grandmother in the history. Dotes on the children and loves her family a bit too much.

Raima Maheshwari- twenty eight, was working in Malhotra Corporation as Mihir's P.A. But ended up falling in love with him. To be hitched to him. A lovely girl either way.

Raj and Shaila Maheshwari- Raima's parents.

Nandini Murthy - Twenty eight, works as a legal advisor to multiple companies including the Malhotras. Raima's best friend forever.

Sumit and Shanno Murthy: Nandini's doting parents, owners of the Glam World, Mumbai's best flower and designing company. Loves both their children to death.

Chandni Murthy: Nandini's little sister. Twenty three, doing her graduation as an MBA.

Rishi Shekhawat: Mili's boyfriend, and a fellow pediatrics post graduate.

This story is a five shot that will obviously deal with one particular subplot that I actually want to show, build upon a complete family drama. Though I don't plan to make it as lavish as K3G, forgive me if it looks like so somewhere.

Also, need help with the cover. Would appreciate the help if anyone is free!!!!!

First chapter coming up tomorrow! How do you like the snippet?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.1M 109K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
107K 4.6K 15
Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy once loved each other crazily, but one day a misunderstanding took place and they both got separted. But after 3 ye...
32.1K 2.5K 28
Some times love comes to you when you least expect it. And when you know you have no right to accept that love because you are bounded by your own bo...
55.6K 4.3K 46
{ ✨💞 it's a ROM-COM book 💞✨} [ He fell first but she fell harder.] Manik Malhotra: He is a successful businessman, known for his sharp mind and cun...