The White Queen singing heave...

Par Pandalover_543

Well it seems that Alice (Ciel) has wandered to the White Kingdom, I wonder if journeying there will help her... Plus

The White Queen singing heavenly (Ciel in Wonderland Fanfic)

26 0 0
Par Pandalover_543

     After eating the candy that the Lizard gave him, Ciel began to shrink quickly.

     "What the devil is happening?!?!"

     When the Lizard saw this, he quickly petalled away on his bicycle.

     "Where the bloody hell are you going?!" Ciel shouted.

     As he looked around, he couldn't find the certain lizard that gave him the candy. He also noticed that he had grew smaller than what his size was before.

     "Well at least I am not that size anymore. Where could that bastard be next?" Ciel huffed.

     Ciel looked in the direction of the woods and shrugged his shoulders. He sighed and began to run in the direction of the woods. Branches, plants, and vines stood in his way as he tried to pass through. He grunted as he had to shove the vegetation out of the way. Strangely, after a few minutes traveling through the woods, snow began to fall. Ciel held out his hand to the sky and a single snowflake fell into his palm. When he take another step forward, a crunch was heard underneath his feet. Snow was piled on the once green grass.

     "Bloody hell, why now does it decide to snow?" Ciel whispered.

     As he continued on the path, the snow started to rapidly fall. The temperature also drastically fell to one that can only be felt in winter. To children, this would be considered to be called a winter wonderland. To Ciel, this was not the case. He began to shiver and rub his shoulders. As he walked to the end of the path, a castle was in his view.

     "Finally I found shelter. I hope the owners don't mind." Ciel said.

     "Ah. So I see that the rumors are true. There really is a child wandering about." A soft feminine voice spoke.

     A woman in a wacky but elegant white gown suddenly appeared. Her hair was raven black but the tips were a radiant purple. Her glasses were to the tip of her nose so you could see her shining red eyes. Her pale skin blended in with the pale snow surrounding her. On her lips were a light layer of black lip stick. Her heels were buried in snow, but the woman did not look like she had any discomfort.

     "Are you the owner of this castle?" Ciel asked.

     "It depends on who's asking." The ravenette replied.

     Ciel was shivering and the woman had noticed. She quickly picked up the bottom of her dress. She ran to the freezing boy and pulled off her coat.

     "My goodness child! You are frozen to the bone! Here, take my coat!" She spoke as she placed her coat on Ciel.

     "T-T-Thank you." Ciel shivered.

     Ciel pulled the fur jacket closer. He was still wondering. Who exactly was this mysterious woman?

     "Come child, I shall prepare you some tea to warm you up." The woman said.

     All of a sudden, Ciel was sitting at a table with a ready cup of tea in front of him.

     "Well, are going to drink it? It is getting quite cold." The woman said suddenly.

     She placed a cake in front of him, but Ciel scooted it away from him.

     "Sorry, the last time I ate a strange sweet, I turned to the size of a gerbil."

     "Don't worry, it's not 'Eat Me'. I would never give my guests that. It would be a grievous plunder on my part."

     Ciel shrugged it off and took a tiny bite of the cake. His eyes widened and started to scarf down the cake.

     "This is good enough I guess." Ciel said.

     "Good enough? Good enough! I put my heart into making that cake for you! Also I can tell that you're lying by the way you were eating the cake." The woman spat.

     The snow then began fall in a faster pace, and the woman in white handed Ciel a beautiful looking white umbrella.

     "Thank you. I have been meaning to ask you, do you know of a white rabbit?"

     The woman put her teacup back on the table, and stood.

     "The White Rabbit? Of course I do. He happens to be my lover."

     Ciel then spit up his tea. 'How can she make the White Rabbit fall for her?'

     "So where is he?"

     The red eyed lady then started to laugh maniacally.

     "Great she is just like every other lunatic in this place. She might not even know where he is." Ciel thought.

     "You never know where he's going to next. The last time he came here, oh the way he touched me. The way his lips touched min-"

     "STOP! STOP! STOP!" Ciel shouted.

     "My apologizes. That story is for grownups only. But there is a way to lure The White Rabbit." The woman spoke.

     'How is that even possible?'

     As Ciel thought more about this, he heard the Lady in White sing.

     "🎵 As we met that day at the garden, My sweet White Rabbit. You said I am your Rabbit while You are My White Queen. Together in Harmony. 🎵" 

     "Ahem, you didn't finish." Ciel said.

     The White Queen cleared her throat and spoke.

     "My apologizes. Now back to the subject, the way to lure a white rabbit is through Song.

     "Are you insane?"

     "Everyone is a little on the Looney side here in Wonderland, but yes. Now sing child sing!" The Looney Queen shouted.

     Ciel was confused. He barely had an ability to sing. Now he wishes that he pay attention to Sebastian's singing lessons.

     "Sing these notes. 🎵LA LA LA LA LA LA!🎵" The queen sang majestically.

     "🎵Ah ah ah la la ah!🎵" Ciel sang poorly.

     "No! no! no! no! Not at all! Sing it with feeling!" The Queen in White shouted.

     "🎵La ah ah la La!🎵" Ciel sang slightly improved.

     "OK now from your gut!" The Queen ushered.

     Then Ciel belched out a female opera voice. Flowers began to grow from the barren snow, and light began to shine through the clouds heavenly. Animals gathered around as they are attracted to the sound of song.

     "Well done my child. Now we shall wait for his arrival." The Woman in white spoke.

     After about thirty minutes, the Rabbit still did not appear.

     "Where is that bloody Rabbit?!" Ciel said gritting his teeth.

     "Well it always works for me. I don't understand how it doesn't with you." The ravenette spoke.

     "Why don't you do it?!" Ciel shouted.

     "Well there are complications with that. The rabbit only is summoned by the one who wants to speak with him."

     Ciel blinked twice. He was in disbelief. This woman wasted his time.

     "Seeing that you're now unspeakable useless to me, do you know anyone who might know were he is?" Ciel scolded.

     "As of matter of fact, I do. I will have you escorted to them by my Bandersnatch." The queen replied.

     She then made a noise that sounded as she was saying yip yip. All of a sudden a large beast with a mane of a pale orange color appeared. The beast's face had a striking resemble to a certain puppet. The Queen walked up to the beast and began to whisper into its ear.

     "Will you please take this child to the entrance of The Caterpillar?" The Queen whispered.

     "Anything for you, my Queen." He answered stoically.

     The Queen then proceeded to lift Ciel up and mounted him on The Bandersnatch.

     "Just let the Bandersnatch do the work. He will lead you to my informant."

     "Thanks for nothing." Ciel said before riding off.

     "Goodbye, my dear child. I hope you find whatever it is you are looking for." The Queen waved.

     The queen then returned to her table and began enjoying her tea once more.

     "Your Grace! You have a letter from the Red Queen!" shouted a female voice.

     The White Queen's servant had strawberry pink hair tied up in a ponytail, and wore a white maid's uniform.

     "Well what does it say child? Open it." The Queen said calmly.

     "It says, 'White Queen of the North, You are hereby invited to attend the trial of Alice. You are to give evidence of Alice's committed crime of lost memory.

     P.S. From one queen to another, I'll see you in hell.

     Signed, The Red Queen' Please don't be mad at me!" The maid squealed.

     "Child, did you write the note?"

     "N-no."

     "Then I am not mad at you, but I am giving that Red Queen a piece of my mind." The Queen spoke.

                                 During the Trial

     Chloe began to walk up to the witness stand and tears started to fall from her face.

     "I lost the love of my life. After calamity struck and my master dead, my love blamed me for his death. He left me heartbroken and alone. It was because of Alice!" Chloe stated.

     Ciel hanged his head down at that statement.

     After the testimony and Ciel named guilty, Sebastian came from the ceiling. He then grabbed Ciel and jumped through the already broken ceiling.

     'I hope you find it in your heart to love me again, my love' Chloe thought as she place her hands on her heart.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*🌹*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you all for reading! I don't get much readers, as you know so thank you! Also remember that note that Madam Red sent Chloe, About the P.S. It was originally funny prank line used to make my brother, Zdog_2003 laugh since he was on his man period 😂. He insisted that I put in the story. Again he helped me write the story because I was busy again, so here is the original line.

"It says, 'From one Queen to another, I'll see you in Hell.😈'"

     I hope you get that reference. It is still one of the most popular anime's out there so here you go.
💀📓!!!!

  I hope I see you in another one shot special!
     -PandaChan✌

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1M 34.1K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
151K 4.6K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
299K 9.7K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...