His Help || Bang Chan FanFict...

By moon-mai

"This might sound really really weird, but I need your help. Very honestly you were the only person I could t... More

1| We're Going Shopping
2| I Need Your Help
3| Let's Meet Up
4| Coincidence
5| Surprise
6| First Dance Class
7| Pizza
8| Scared
9| What's Up With Everyone?
10| A Chance I should Take
11| Felix
12| Dinner And Chaos
13| Propose
14| More To The Story
15| Goodnight
16| Little Girl
17| I Knew
18| Leave
19| Your Way
20| So Sorry
21| It's A Plan
22| Can I have This Dance?
23| Emma
24| The Wedding
25| Epilogue
NEW BOOK

AUTHOR'S NOTE

2K 54 17
By moon-mai

Hello everyone!!

First of all I wanted to thank everyone who supported my story and took the time to read it. I enjoyed writing this so much, because it was a tiny bit different than what I normally read on this app and honestly I'm quite satisfied with how it turned out.

I know that the last chapter was rather short but it turned out exactly how I wanted it. I wrote and deleted and wrote again until I had just what I wanted. I know that my writing isn't as professional as other books but I sure know that within time I can improve myself!

I want to give a shoutout to twice_lovely!! She is the one that inspired me to write this story. I wrote this story specially for her and the good reviews I got from her made me so motivated to go on so THANK YOU TOO!!!

For the ones that don't know I have another book and when I compare this book I definitely see that I have improved. Of course I can do better but I can tell that I improved!

I'm currently working on two other books! One imagine book and one book that involves a member of stray kids... I want to keep it a surprise! I'll update you guys on it here but I'm also active on my instagram account @/hyunnieskz so if you want to be kept up to date you can follow me there!

I hope you will all look forward to my new works and support me through this journey, THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.5K 34
you've never talked to me even though we're taking the same class for like half a year and now you suddenly noticed me at some stupid party on the s...
3.1K 203 11
◜"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠�...
593K 33.9K 74
BLACK LIVES MATTER ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝕆𝔽 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℂ𝕃𝕀ℂℍÉ 𝕊𝔼ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊 ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℍ𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝...
6.2K 155 20
You and Hyunjin have been best friends for a really long time already. You knew each other since the two of you were 15 Which means that you know St...