Lotr One Shots!!!

By ADorkInBlack

This is a oneshots book... Yes I will write smut Yes I will write death Yes I will write angst I will not wri... More

Requests are open
Haldir- Sister to the Prince
Merry- Under the Willow Tree
Aragorn- The past can be overcome Mela
Frodo - A Night To Remember
Thranduil - Last of Kin
Legolas - Lady of Rivendell
Ori - Apologies
Eowyn - Lost to your Lust
Fili - Childbearing Hips
Balin - Family love
Arwen - Caught
Elladan & Ellrohir - Ornaments
Elrond - Sleepless Night
Dwalin - Yule
Requests?
Merry - Love is a choice dearie
Legolas x Arwen - Unsure
Bagginshield- Afraid
Aragorn - I lost myself

Aragorn x Reader - Nature's curse

2.9K 24 1
By ADorkInBlack

Requested by IntenseGaze

Reader's Pov

I never thought that I'd ever fall in love, let alone with the heir of Isildur himself. Let me tell you a tale of how I came to realize, I wasn't what he wanted even though as a teen he came to me.And yet even now I stand in front of the king of Gondor to be with wary love in my heart. When my father told me of his love with my mother I never thought I'd understand the pain they went through to be together. But as the west wind walks around me in a blur of gushing cold I look to the moon in somber silence.

"Where now is the love I crave Eru? I miss the warmth it gives me."

Silence is all I am met with, a shame, the one night I wish for a wailing answer nothing stirs in the sighing winds. Awash with silent agony I turn away from the full moon and clutch my sholders in sadness as my dresses flow about me. I never taught myself to be cold, is this what he described to me? It sends my bones to rattle, and shudders through me with a fire I cannot ever forget. I look up to see Arwen watching from her rooms plateu silent as ever as she watches me. Nodding at the elegant elleth I walk under her high balcony and wander through the pillars looking for my solice.

"Lady Y/n, how fare you this night?"

I hear him and shudder silently the wind billowing through the pillars and flowing to meet us. As I shrug silently he steps forward and touches my shoulder with a warm grin. You have taken my heart with that grin young lord, please spare me my hurt. Even as I think this my body betrays me and I grant him a shy smile of happiness.

"Cold, and alone my lord Aragorn.."

"Cold? I thought you could not feel the cold my lady?"

"Well, seems that we were proven wrong my lord."

With a soft chuckle he nods and removes his cloak from his back and lays it gently over my shoulders. As he clasps it gently around my neck he kisses my temple setting a warmth through me like no fire ever could. Curling it around my body with a glance down to see it drags gently at my feet and grin at the simple happiness at the childish delight.

"You seem to enjoy dirtying my cloak my friend, whatever brings you delight also gives me joy."

"I enjoy it, for it gives you a reason to bathe and wash your clothing. It seems you do not do that enough my dear one."

A hearty laugh of glee fills the empty elven room and I grin at his warmth seeping around the room. Will you go away so I can be at peace? You are not mine I cannot have the love and desires I have. Again my silent plea is not heard as he gently hugs me tight.

"Shall I rouse you in the morning and bathe with you?"

A shy giggle floats from my body as I shake my head softly, my hair slipping from the neat plaits into loose waves falling to my knees. A hand slips into it and rakes through the waves and tugs gently.

"Oh~"

A splash of pink scuttles across his face as in the moonlit night he tugs his fingers through the lightly tangled strands. Shifting my stance to a more intimate position, sliding a leg between his thighs I grin and whisper playfully.

"Come play with the woodland lady my friend, she echos for you in my mind."

As his beautiful eyes darken in the lust i have incurred in him he whispers hoarse and unevenly.

"Tell her I belong to another, and cannot break my promise to them."

"A shame love, I hear the lady cry out for you in pleasure as she begs for your body upon hers."

"Yes, tis a shame I wish to take the maiden of the woodlands here before the balcony of my lover. But afraid she would hear I shall not."

Groaning in soft disapproval I sigh and pull my hair from his warm hand, with a shiver of dissappointment I look at him. His eyes seem dark and they absorb the light about them.

"No meleth-nin, stay with me? I will guide you to your room?"

"I- I doubt the lady of your life will alloww such an act luv."

"I doubt she will stop me, for I am a mortal and she holds but one power over me, my heart, though it doesn't just belong to her. But the lady before me as well."

A flush crosses my cheeks as I realize this is something I have desired for many years, yet never had the chance to indulge in. Nodding as he holds an arm out I take it and let him guide me to my darkened room with nary a whisper between us. A hand on my spine he gently pulled me close and presses a tender kiss to my lips as he wages whether or not I will force him away.

"Meleth-nin, will you indulge me just this once? With a night to remember, and a touch that forgets?"

As he smirks and follows me into my bedroom with aroused eyes focusing on my hips as they sway gently through my arms holding his cloak to my lithe frame.

"A taunting walk you have my lady, shall I adorn it with a limp?"

Smirking at his bravery I nod and unclasp the cloak and let it fall to the floor for him to see I had cut my bodice free from my chest. Hearing his small shocked intake of breath I shake my head gently at his oddly satisfying innocence.

"My lord seems shocked that my body is as graceful as an elven lady's."

"I rather am I will admit, i did not expect to see such beauty tonight, but it will not stop me from succeing in my task of pleasing you carnally my lady of the woodlands."

Rolling my eyes at the name i nod knowing in my heart this can never be spoken of not even by the wind or rain. A sad twinge runs down my spine as I fully divest myself of my dresses and bare myself to Aragorn. I watch his eyes rake over my form and shiver slightly.

"How now will you please me my lord Aragorn?"

"I- I have no idea to be fair my lady..."

As he undoes his tunic belting and drops it to the floor with the shedding of his tunic, revealing the hair coated chest I know lays beneath his clothing. A warm smile crosses my lips as he starts to untie his breeches, looking up to me. Eru this man is perfection, how can you tease me this way? Watching him kick off his boots and slide his breeches off I bite my lip at the sight.

"Lay upon your bed, Y/n. If I am to take you it shall be in comfort."

Wandering to my bed I smile shyly in excitement and lay upon my back as he follows close behind. Shivering shyly under his body as he tenderly kisses me with shy passion. Knowing this can occur makes me wish I had confronted him before Arwen.

"Aragorn, please- I will not break, please be passionate with me?"

With a wicked sharp grin he kisses me a little rougher and tangles a hand in my hair pulling a soft moan of lust from my lungs. Eru- I wish to remember this forever! He knows what makes me fall apart... A hand glides over my breasts and I shudder softly as he rolls my nipple to a hardened peak. Kissing his way to it tenderly as I watch him closely.

"Beauty like this should not be hidden my love, please hide it from me no more."

"As you with my love.. No more hiding my beauty beneath bodices and linen dresses, wear the elven dresses I am gifted."

He groans softly as I speak and he kisses lower slowly, making sure to trail each peck of his lips down my body and as he finally reaches my navel I grin warmly. As he indulges himself in kissing down my thighs, avoiding where I want him most, I whisper lustfully.

"Mela- please, take me."

As he looks up at me with those gorgeous blue eyes hauntingly aroused and highly entertained with my need.

"My beautiful darling," he purrs, licking a line down your neck and onto my shoulder and with one hand I grasp on his thigh, the other flies into his hair, tugging gently as he suckles a bruise into my skin.

"You are wearing too few clothes, Aragorn," I heave gently, hearing him chuckle against my skin. His hands and mouth leaving my body to turn me around to help him get a better angle to pull my hair.

Rising off my bed to kiss him, a slow, passionate pace of your lips molding into his sends shivers all over your skin and you weave your arms around his neck to bring him closer. He gladly obliges, deepening the kiss as he slips his tongue into my open mouth.

He presses me closer to him and I moan into his mouth as the feeling of his hard rock member. It has been far too long without his touch and you can barely bear the lust I am feeling.

Biting his lower lip, making him hiss slighty as he catches my hint. Aragorn pushes me down until i land on the bed with quiet puff yet before he hovers over my body, lifting my hips a little as I spread my legs.

Hearing him hum, his hands land on my backside, squeezing it firmly. A whimpering cry of his his name slips from my lips when his fingers slide along my clit, teasing at my entrance, and then they're gone, too quick for my liking. Whining softly and resting your head against my folded arms, waiting for Aragorn to continue.

Soon enough, I am granted with a delicious feeling of the head of his cock rubbing against my slicked sweet bud, coating him in my arousal. He still keeps a grip on my ass - learning very quickly that Aragorn loves taking me from behind.

Twitching my hips harshly against him to let him know that I'm ready as he pushes into me, filling my body slowly. Inch by inch his thick, throbbing dick buries inside of me causing me to grasp the sheets, nearly ripping them, moaning wantonly.

He gives me a moment to adjust, and the second my walls clench around him, he grunts, sliding out almost entirely before thrusting back. His pumps are deep, his pace steady and relentless and I am fully aware I will not last long. He grabs my hips roughly, not faltering in his movements for a second as he thrusts into me with reckless abandon.

As he lifts my hips slightly and new angle allows for him to go deeper, hitting my sweet spot over and over again as he quickens his pace a bit. My high-pitched moans driving him to pound me relentlessly, the sound of his skin slapping against is fueling my quickly approaching climax and with three more thrusts I'm there.

Crying out in a chant his name slips from my mouth as pure bliss crashes through me, making my mind go blank. My walls pulsating around him, sending him right over the edge with me - he jerks his hips sharply once, before he empties his essence deep within my womb, growling my name loudly.

He collapses upon me heaving for breath slightly, as he begins peppering my shoulder blade and neck with soft kisses as both of us are coming down from your high.

"I will draw you a bath beautiful," he says after a while, his voice husky and low.

"Us, you mean? You are joining me, of course correct?"

"As you wish, my sweet,"

he kisses me on the lips when I turn my head to look at him before making his way to the small bathroom. Hearing as he moves there, filling the wooden bathtub with warm water and you sigh with content peace. And rise from the bed feeling his seed ooze slowly down between my thighs, body and mind sated by the future king of Gondor. How sweet the sound of the leaves rustling with the warm wind and the soft moonlight filtering through every window. No harp is wrung, and yet this darkness that dwells is peaceful. The shadows that fall are peaceful and quiet as I watch over the night. A sharp noise of someone falling calls me to my door where when I open it I find the lady Arwen upon the floor in shock her cheeks bright pink.

"My lady? Are you alright?"

"He- he took you? At your request?"

I flush heavily and look down and murmur for her to only hear.

"A one time tryst my lady, it will never happen again, I know you frown upon it."

A soft look of hurt becomes her frame and I gently wrap my loose shawl round my body stepping out to her and helping her to her feet. As she stands she looks my body over and asks softly.

"How does it feel?"

"My lady?"

"How does coupling feel lady Y/n?"

"... Like the warmest wind in the cold of winter, that melts the fears and worries of the world away and brings great pleasure through the entire being."

She grins softly and takes my hands, straightening my shawl to cover my breasts so no ellon sees me bare under a square of fabric. She smiles and whispers full of trust and hope.

"Then I will allow this for you once a moon, you seem so lonely I could not bear it if you passed on lovely Halis. You mean as much to me as you do to Estel, do not fear Halis, he does care for us both and I am well aware of it."

My eyes ache with unspent tears at her wish and yet, my heart aches in a chill that I cannot heed her wish. Shaking my head as the tears spill I can see her worry grow with every passing second. With a heavy heart I admit in barely a whisper.

"My lady, I cannot heed your words. They cause my heart to chill like ice and snow, and my body to clench tight the muscles in me. I cannot allow but once a moon, once pleases me enough, I cannot let my heart be frozen just to be carnally pleased. I cannot accept this proposal mellon-nin..."

She nods her worry turned to sadness as she understands my words, though she touches my face and whispers tenderly.

"Go- Bathe with him just this once, so your heart may know the warmth of love."

I nod and let go of her hands and slip back into my room and shed the shawl as I walk to my bathing room and find Aragorn bent over the tub tempering the water for us both to be comfortable.

"Estel, thank you for this..."

He looks to me and a small sad smirk befalls his features as he rises and gently touches my cheek and murmurs.

"If you ever need me my wild wind, I will be here."

"Thank you Estel..."

"No worries my friend, I will always be here for you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So That took longer than expected haha! But hey Its out! Hope you enjoyed they'll be a couple more oneshots out today I'm pretty motivated so we'll see what gets published at this time. And again I hope it was to your liking even though it turned into sorta angtsy smut. Thanks!

Translations

Estel - Hope

Halis - Wild wind

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1.3K 25
A Bofur X You romance following The Hobbit. I will try and update as much as I can. ^_^ please Read, Vote, Comment! Thank you!!!! I will try to keep...
377K 9.6K 22
Hello! This is going to be a book about your fav. middle earth characters. I will try and upload a new imagine or preference every day or two. But y...
17K 355 33
I have always loved my life, but for some reason wanted more. There was one thing I seemed to lack, was spending time with friends, most being busy a...
1.4M 39.1K 200
So here begins my collection of Tolkien one shots! Feel free to send in requests! I will write for: *Thorin Oakenshield *Thranduil *Fili *Kili *Bofu...