Thinking Out Loud || #Wattys2...

Por kehlanixkordei

Camila is Miami Highs girls soccer team assistant. She's made fun of for no reason. But has the biggest crush... Más

1: Washing Uniforms
2: Work Outs
3: Texting buddies
5: Rave Lights and Fight Nights
6: Paris
7: Making up and out
8: Smelling Revenge
9: My Everything
10: 1st Place
11: Problems
12: Conflicted
13: Homecoming
14: Daddy Divorce
15: Going All Out
16: Planning
17: The Big Day
18: Getting Caught
19: Loosing Myself
20: Trying to Reason
21:Last Games
22: Fix a heart
23: Good News and Bad News
24: Slow Recovery
25: Going Home
26: I Hate ThanksGiving
27: Keeping a Secret (Not)
28: Results
29: Planning a Party
30: Emergency
31: Anger Managment.
32: A new Chapter
33: The Start of Something New
34: Lost it all
35: Over Time
36: First Day
37: Smash Into You
38: It Was Just a Test
39: Letting You In
40: I Know Im Not the Only One
41: Leave Your Lover
42: Picking the perfect one
43: Games Girls and Gems
44: The Last Step
Epilouge

4: Hanging Out and Hooking Up

27.8K 680 517
Por kehlanixkordei

The two girls rode to Lauren's house in silence. Camila was slightly nervous of any one of the soccer girls finding out the two where together. Not because she would be made fun of, but Lauren wouldn't hear the end of it. Lauren guided her into the basement which was dark. The light flicked on and Camila was amazed by the bedroom set up in the room.

"Woah..." Camila said, looking at the different trophies along the shelves above a neatly made up bed.

"Yeah...my mom figured I could make the basement mine. Since my brother got one of the bigger bed rooms and I didn't want to share with my sister." She explained dropping her bags by her bed.

"You have a mini fridge down here. A freaking mini fridge. My mom gets mad if I even leave a plate in my room." The brunette said, walking towards the small fridge. She looked up and saw an entertainment system.

"Fun fact, I set all that up myself." Lauren said smiling.

"Wow. This room is so tumblr..." Camila said, smiling looking at the few posters on the walls. She then looked at the vinyl cases hanging up when her eyes landed on a black guitar.

"You play?" The brown eyed girl asked, walking towards the instrument. Lauren shrugged looking at it.

"I used to. I mean, I still can but my sister uses it on occasion. Why do you?" She asked, sitting down on one of the bean bag chairs in front of her TV. Camila picked up the instrument throwing the strap around her shoulder. She strummed softly tuning it to key before strumming again.

"I'm guessing that's a yes? If so let's play a game. Play me a tune. And I'll guess it." Lauren said, crossing her legs over one another.

"I'm a bit rusty. But...how about we play do you know your phone..." The brunette said, putting the guitar back on its stand. She sat down on the floor Indian style pulling her cellphone out.

"What's that?" The green eyed girl said doing the same but leaning forward.

"Well we swap phones and play music. If you can guess the song before the first line you get 3 points. If you guess the song during the first line, 2, if you the song reaches the chorus, you get 0. The great thing is you can't loose points." The brunette said running her hand through her hair.

"Alright. Seems fun. Here...let's play." Lauren tossed her cell phone into the the girl's  lap while grabbing the other device.

"I'll go first." Lauren said. She pulled open the music app and scrolled down the list of music. She picked out an Ed Sheeran song she was fond of, bobbing to the melody.

"Afire Love!" The brunette shouted out, clapping her hands.

"Damn. You know your music. Ok your turn." Lauren said stopping the song. Camila picked a song that she knew wasn't a well known one. Lauren couldn't get the song and groaned at how her dad's music got onto her phone and she never deleted it. They kept playing the game until Lauren's brother interrupted.

"Chris what?" Lauren asked, looking at the taller boy who just walked into her space walking towards her closet.

"I know you took my jean jacket." He said grabbing a black jacket.

"No I didn't you little shit that's mine! Nor....Normani bought it for me. Put it back." She said getting up taking it from him.

"Normani? Why does it matter? You two broke up, let me have it." He said, taking it from Lauren.

"So. She bought me my Docs and I still wear them. It's nice so if you want to borrow it go ahead but give it back..." Lauren moved back to the floor laying down on her back as her brother left the two girls. Camila couldn't help but look at the girl's stomach which showed since her shirt lifted up. Watching the muscles contract as she breathed, she moved her eyes when Lauren fixed her shirt.

"So homecoming is coming up soon. What hottie from school are you taking?" Lauren asked, looking at Camila.

"I probably won't go. I've gone dateless before and it's not fun when your friends have dates and you don't." Camila said, shrugging looking into green eyes.

"You should go. Lucy is over it this year and can I just say the shits going to be banging." The soccer player said, sitting up because her phone buzzed. She pulled the device out looking at the screen. Normani. She looked to Camila then back at her phone before answering it.

"Yes? Wait why are you crying?" Lauren said standing up.

"Coach kicked you off the team? Why?" Lauren asked sympathetically. Camila figured out who she was talking to and let out a longing sigh before pulling her own phone out.

Camila: every thing was going great with Lauren. Nd Normani called crying. Should I make up an excuse to leave?

"Sorry babe. Look, calm down. I'll talk to her, but she's right about you not getting it right. You need to listen during practice and stop trying to put all your power into hurting Cabello." Lauren said, glancing at Camila before putting her finger up saying give me a second.

Dinah: I swear if I could choke Lauren with her hair I would. She knows how you get when Normani is mentioned or brought up. But don't leave because of that chick. She got kicked off the team anyways. Unless Laurens going to talk to coach Lia about it.

Camila: she is but she's off the phone. Ttyl.

"I really don't want Hamilton back on the team. She distracts me to be honest." Lauren said, moving back to her spot on the floor.

The two girls talked for a few more hours until Lauren was walking to Camila's with her. They said there byes and Camila entered the house.

The brunette walked up to her room and checked tumblr before laying down in bed and falling asleep.

---

English class had rolled around and Camila felt as though the day was longer that it should have been. English is her 4th period right before lunch and lunch is what she loved.

Although Ally is out today and Dinah will most likely ditch her own friend for her boyfriend who recently returned to school. She wasn't looking forward to it at all.

As Mr. Turner rambled on and on about literary techniques, Camila's hazelnut eyes wondered the room landing on Lauren's head, which bobbed up and down looking at the board back to her paper.

Once the soccer player stopped taking notes, she let her eyes search the room. She almost caught Camila staring but the latter of the two looked away before she could. It became a game of cat and mouse. Lauren would start taking notes. Camila would stare. Lauren would try to catch her but would fail miserably.

The girls only sat a few desk from each other which made it easy for Lauren to pass notes. A small paper landed on Camila's desk and she opened it looking at the words on the page.

This class sucks ass, the words read.

Camila was afraid of Lauren's rep being lowered by passing notes to the brunette. Although Camila realized they where in an advanced class, most of the kids were seniors that didn't really care about the class.

Wow. Good literary technique.

The brunette wrote back, passing the page back to Lauren. The soccer player laughed lightly before shaking her head as the bell rang.

Gathering her things slower than the rest, Camila stood up grabbing her books and slinging her bag over her shoulder. She turned around and bumped into Lauren who was standing too close for comfort.

"Sorry." Camila mumbled looking down.

"Why do you say sorry so much? It was my fault." The soccer player said fixing her own strap on her shoulder.

"I mean you...I. It's I don't know. Sor-my bad." The brunette said walking ahead.

"Sit with us at lunch..." Lauren said as they stopped at the door.

"No thanks. I'm good." Camila said softly. She went to open the door when Lauren stopped her.

"It wasn't a choice. Sit with us...." Lauren said looking down at Camila. "You are on the team. So sit with the team." She said, searching Camila's eyes.

"O...ok." The brunette mumbled. She wasn't scared but intimidated by Lauren. Before Lauren became a good girl and well known soccer star in Miami, she was bad.

Through middle school, she'd beat people up for her own liking. People couldn't get mad though, the girl herself had an anger problem.

She couldn't fix it at the time because her family wasn't functioning like it does now. There wasn't money, actually no money at all to buy her the correct meds for the emotional issues.

Lauren was dead broke poor in middle school, but things changed once she started playing soccer.

Her parents saw how well she was. How amazing she was. So they started doing things for scholarships and her father started his own company which serviced them well. Anything can spark that never in Lauren to get her riled up and just Camila denying her request probably could.

+++

Camila sat on the end of the lunch table with Dinah across from her and Lauren next to her. They where all arguing about the woman's soccer league and who was the hottest keeper.

"Honestly. Hope Solo is the sexiest goalie I've ever seen!" Lucy shouted.

"No, what the hell. She looks manly." Alexa countered. "Kinda like Cabello over there." She said looking at Camila.

"Why the hell is she sitting here?" Normani asked. Lauren looked at Camila then everyone at the table. The brown eyes swam in pools of tears but she refrained from blinking letting one of them over flow.

"Guys I said she could sit here now leave her alone." Lauren said looking at them all.

"Why? Do you like her? Or is she a slut so you want to fuck her?" Alexa said.

"Enough!" Lauren said slapping her hand on the table, hard enough for whole lunch room to get quiet. Camila tensed up at the anger in the soccer star she loved.

"What if I don't stop? Why don't you kiss the little cunt!" Alexa pushed. "Or have you? Wait you did, didn't you. Because I know she was over your house for hours! You have all the girls you want at this table and you pic the ugliest of them. You nee-" before Alexa could finish Lauren stood up and grabbed Alexa by her collar.

"DONT TALK ABOUT ANOTHER TEAMMATE LIKE THAT OK?! ONE MORE WORD FROM YOU AND YOU ARE OFF THE TEAM GOT IT?!" Lauren said getting closer to the girl.

"Lauren stop." Camila said pulling her back.

"Don't touch me!" the green eyed girl said jerking her arm out of Camila's grip. She walked out the lunch room and Dinah followed behind her. Camila gathered her things along with Lauren's and bolted after Dinah.

"What was that?" Dinah asked Lauren.

"I just get so angry when they bully her. She doesn't do anything and they just push her to a limit. Dinah can you tell me has she ever talked of suicide or self harm?" The soccer star asked as she sat down on the wall.

"Not that I know of. She doesn't really tell me a lot of stuff. I mean since I joined soccer she's stopped trusting me with a lot because she thinks I'm going to turn on her like Normani did." The Polynesian girl said shrugging. Camila rounded the corner dropping Lauren's bag and walking off. The green eyed girl got up, grabbing her bag and chased after Camila.

"Camila wait!" Lauren said looking at her. Camila shook her head and walked off. It wasn't that Camila was afraid of Lauren, she was just intimidated.

One tiny thing could easily spark a nerve and she'd be either beating someone until they got hurt or beating a wall until she got hurt.

The green eyed girl went through such a tough time, her family did also.

Her brother was selling drugs for money at such a young age and her sister went through a very scarring life experience that she wasn't always comfortable talking about.

Her parents forced her into a hospital to get checked and it was millions of dollars.

Lauren always envied the fact her parents could pay for her sisters case but not meds for her stability.

It wasn't that they loved her sister more than her, it was because they used there only little money they had at the time until Laurens father started a big business.

Lauren was in 8th grade and playing a sport she could take her anger out in, soccer.

That's when she fell in love with the sport and couldn't stop playing. She played for school, forr rec centers, and for travel teams.

She played and played.

One year, she played with a team that would win money if they won the tournament. They did and Lauren got her money and started saving up to buy her own meds.

Also on top of Lauren's intersex condition, she wondered if she'd take hormones or not and she found out she did. She still does but it's too late to stop the complete process but to slow it.

+++

Lauren was doing terrible at soccer practice. Every time she looked up, she'd hope to see Camila walking onto the field, but she didn't.

She missed every shot when it came to shooting drills, her crosses were weak, she jogged behind the team and was lacking all energy.

The one person she didn't want to see was back on the team and she hated it. Lauren also hated the fact she let a person she barely knew decipher how she performed on the field.

She didn't know what was happening or why it was. She didn't like what was happening, so she asked the coach to end practice early.

All of the girls walked to the locker room, Lauren entering first.

"Hey Lauren...." Camila said softly. The green eyed girl looked at her but completely ignored her.

The brunette stood up and grabbed the towel bin and Lauren was the first to throw her towel in. It hit Camila's stomach before falling in. The other team mates threw theirs, them also hitting the girl.

Camila watched Lauren as she pulled her t-shirt off but she noticed how Lauren was eyeing Normani.

Camila's former friend looked at Lauren and gave a faint smile. Lauren said something to the girl that Camila couldn't hear, but the two girls where sat together on the bench.

Everyone started to leave but them, Normani nodded at something Lauren said and Camila gave up on trying to figure it out so she left.

The doors closing loudly, she started the wash for the towels.

Lauren and Normani sat together talking still. Lauren was desperate at this point.

She was angry and her anger took over her thoughts and her actions. She was now venting to Normani and she couldn't resit.

The green eyed girl kissed the other girl hungrily, Normani simply  returned.

Lauren moved her hands down Normani's sides to the waistband of her shorts.

"La-Lauren." She said pulling away.

"What?" She asked, her lips swollen and face flushed.

"We shouldn't." Normani said softly, her hand glued to Lauren's cheek.

"Right." Lauren mumbled stealing another kiss from the girl. Lauren didn't pull away but kissed down her neck to her collar bone. Biting and sucking, she left a hickey. She ran her tongue over the swollen spot before kissing up her neck back to her mouth.

"You just want me for sex....I want more than that Lauren. That's what you don't get." Normani sighed.

"Normani. You fucked Thomas but you can't fuck me? I don't get it. You act like a slut around these guys but when it comes to me you want relations?" Lauren said angrily with a huff.

"No it's not that..."

"Then what is it?" Lauren asked looking at the girl.

"I'm afraid. I'm afraid that if we have sex you'd tell someone and it'd get to Thomas. Then Thomas would tell all his friends and I'd be called a slut. I'm sorry if you're horny right now but I can't." Normani said, scanning Lauren's shorts, seeing the out line.

"You're afraid of your rep, but Mani, you know I wouldn't tell anyone." The soccer star sighed.

"Why do you want sex so much?" Normani asked, placing her hand on Lauren's knee.

"Well I'm angry, mad and horny as shit so why not?" Lauren questioned, looking at her. "Also I love the way you ride with that booty on me."

"Stop quoting song lyrics." Normani chuckled.

Lauren kissed her again. Trying and pressing her luck, she slid her hand down the waist band of Normani's shorts and the other girl didn't do anything to stop her.

"Is this a yes?" Lauren asked. Normani rolled her eyes and they kissed again.

+++

Lauren stopped them so they could get to her house.

The green eyed girl woke up with Normani naked beside her.

Lauren also saw three beer bottles empty beside her bed. She picked up her phone and its light hurt her eyes and her head ache became noticeable.

"Did I get drunk last night?" The soccer star mumbled to herself.

"You said you needed energy for round two. We took a break and you took a drink. You where buzzed, nothing too bad." Normani mumbled slinging her arm over Lauren's stomach. The soccer player looked at the clock.

"Shit! We're late for school. Oh the light!" The green eyed girl groaned.

"Lauren, move slowly. Can I borrow something to wear by the way?"

"Yeah what ever."

Normani got up and pulled the sheet with her. She walked towards Laurens closet and picked out some clothes. Lauren didn't know why she still felt something for Normani but she did. Although she oddly wished it was Camila instead.

The thought of the girl never left her mind. How she avoided her, how she ignored her and how she lashed out in front of her. She might not have known much about Camila, but she wanted to.

She really wanted to.

---

:) quick update. I'm enjoying vaca but I couldn't stay away. It's more of a filler chapter. It's shorter that usual. But hey. It's better than nothing. See you guys Wednesday with a new update. For this and my other fics. Love yah. ❤️✌️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

342K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...
45.6K 1K 30
Thrown together for a project that is due by the end of the year, Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui battle through the stages of a relationship in H...
735K 16.7K 50
They both have some bad pasts. Camila Cabello, a new freshman at Miami University, meets Lauren Jauregui, a breathtaking Sophomore. They fall for ea...
162K 5.7K 25
You are the school's best soccer player, you have a lot of friends and you're the most popular person in school. You are dating Lauren Jauregui a.k.a...