๐๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ | ๐’๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ...

Da _cigarettrs

๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐€๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐Ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐š. ยฉ๏ธ2018, (_cigarettrs) All rights reserved. Altro

๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
black lives matter | r.i.p sun | eleanor
update on the last
f*ck u wattpad

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง

2.6K 79 16
Da _cigarettrs

Caroline sat on the brown leather lounge, waiting for Stefan's arrival. She had received a message from Damon not too long ago saying he was on his way. She anxiously bounced her leg as she waited.

Soon, the front door opened and into the lounge room walked Stefan who stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the blonde sitting on the lounge.

He stumbled backwards a bit before redeeming himself and whispering out a small, "what are you doing here?" Caroline stood up from her place on the couch, she looked into Stefan's eyes as she made her way behind him. She was soon close to his neck, making Stefan shiver.

His eyes fluttered shut as she let herself place a small kiss to the side of his neck. The room was filled with so much tension, Stefan wanted to run away and never come back but the thought of ending this moment with Caroline so soon made him rethink that idea.

Caroline placed her hands on either side of his shoulders, pushing her fingers into them trying to release some tension. "I know this is torture for you, but, your humanity is the one thing that makes you who you are. please, Stefan. turn it back on. For me?"

He let a tear slid down his cheek, leaning into her touch as he listened to her soothing words as she told him it was all going to be okay. He slowly closed his eyes, letting his emotions come wafting back in all at once.

It was that easy, is what Caroline said to herself as turned him around and wrapped her arms around her first love. Letting out a laugh as he buried his head into her neck. "Thank you." He said, before stepping back and leaving the room.

✖️✖️✖️

Harry made his way into his brother's bedroom, sighing as he plonked himself in top of the oldest twin. "What now, Harry?" Edward groaned, trying to push the Alpha off him but struggling in his tired state.

Harry turned so he was face to face with Edward, before rolling his eyes, "I miss, Lou." he sobbed, pretending to fake cry in hopes that will make Edward show some sympathy, but of course, it didn't.

"It's been a day. For godness sake."

Harry huffed, holing off of Edward and storming towards the door, "yeah—Well—Fuck you!" He yelled, slamming the bedroom door shut. "Such a bloody child." Marcel mumbles, now awake from all the noise Harry had caused.

Edward nodded, rubbing his nose on Marcel's shoulder before placing a kiss into it. "We should go visit him today." Marcel agreed with his older brother, pushing Edward away as he got up out of bed and made his way to the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Harry was down stairs making breakfast for his brothers while mumbling incoherent words to himself, glaring at the food most of the time. "Breakfast!" He yelled out when the food was placed in the right spots on the table.

Edward was first to make his way down the stairs and into the kitchen, smiling at Harry, sitting down and digging into the pancakes, not waiting for Marcel.

"So," Harry mumbled, biting his lip.

"Yes?" Edward asked after swallowing his food.

Harry looked down at his lap, playing with his fingers. "I texted Louis." Edward groaned, placing his knife and fork onto his plate, turning to Harry with raised eyebrows.

Harry wasn't game to look up at his older brother so he decided to stand up from the table and stand at the sink, facing away from Edward. "I told him we are going to see him today,"

"Okay," was all Edward said, obviously surprising Harry who turned around so fast he thought he popped a vain in his neck. "Okay?" he squeaked, confused.

"Yes, I was thinking about it too."

Soon enough it hit noon and the Styles triplets were on their way to the Tomlinson's house. Edward driving, Marcel and Harry making out in the backseat. "Would you quit it?" Edward snapped, pulling into the parking space and glaring at the pair.

Harry giggled against Marcel's lips, "no." He replied, placing another kiss to Marcel's now swollen lips before opening the door and making his way to the front door, not waiting for his brothers.

"Imbeciles."

"Hey," Marcel whined, leaning into the front seat and giving Edward a kiss in his cheek before following Harry's steps and making his way to the door. Smiling when Harry was hugging Louis at the entrance.

"Baby," Edward eyes softened when he pushed past Marcel and noticed Louis was letting out small sniffles. "You're okay," he reassured, taking over from Harry, pulling the Omega into his chest. Louis' scent filling his nose, making him weak.

Louis soon pulled back, holding his arms out for Marcel, giggling when Edward and Harry made their way inside huffing. Marcel wrapped his arms around Louis' waist as the Omega's hands made their way around the Alpha's neck.

"I missed you all," Louis mumbled, stumbling hack a bit when Marcel let go of him, still not used to being up on his feet. Marcel told him he missed his as well as they made their way into the house

Louis brought his wrists up to his checks, wiping the stray tears away as he walked into the kitchen. Harry and Edward were already seated, talking to Caroline while Marcel was waiting at the entrance for Louis.

"It's lovely to meet you," Marcel smiled toward Caroline who smiled and returned the compliment. "Are you thirsty?" Louis asked, making his way past Marcel and over to the fridge.

"I'm okay,"

"Thank you but i'm fine,"

"I'll have a tea," Harry spoke up after his brothers had answered, blushing slightly. Louis giggled, nodding his head and boiling the jug. Louis jumped up the counter as he waited for the jug to boil, watching the triplets interact with Caroline with a smile plastered on his face.

He placed the now made tea in front of Harry not hesitating to place himself on the Alpha's lap, not missing the jealous looks he received from the others.

"How are you feeling today, Lou?" Harry mumbled into the crook of Louis' neck, wrapping his arms around the Omega's waist. Louis leaned into Harry's touch, resting his head backwards on his shoulder.

"'M okay,"

Edward and Marcel's attention soon made its way to Harry and Louis who were whispering gently to each other. "What are you two talking about?" Edward interrupted, grinning when Harry glared at him. Caroline stood up from the table, bidding goodbye to everyone as she left the room to go find Lexi.

"I was just telling Harry how handsome he was." Louis teased, kissing Harry's cheek and poking his tongue out at the other Alpha's. Edward rolled his eyes while Marcel pouted.

Marcel went to speak but was rudely interrupted by Damon making his way into the kitchen, looking between the four of them with raised eyebrows. "Hello?" he sighed, rubbing his temples.

"Morning," Louis mumbled, getting up from Harry's lap and walking over to Damon to give him a hug. "Thank you for taking care of me." He thanked his brother, smiling when Damon chucked and hugged him back.

"Of course," he mumbled.

Harry and Marcel were smiling at the pair happy for the Omega because he was finally getting along with his brother again, whereas Edward had a blank expression on his face as he watched the pair hug. Marcel kicked his shin underneath the table making Edward glare his way but plaster a fake smile upon is face.

Louis noticed the uneasy expression on Edwards face as he pulled away from his brother. He frowned a little, deciding he'd sit on Edward's lap instead of Harry's. "Am i interrupting something?" Damon grinned.

"No,"

"Yes."

"Edward," Marcel warned, forcing a smile to Damon and apologised for his brothers behaviour.

Damon didn't seem to mind as he just chucked and made his way out of the kitchen after grabbing a glass of water. "Wanna watch a movie?" Louis asked as the room went silent. The Alpha's nodded their heads, Edward carried Louis to the lounge room while Harry and Marcel followed behind with pouts in their lips.

"Come cuddle," Louis cheered as he was placed on Edwards lap on the large lounge. Harry squealed loudly while Marcel grabbed the remotes of the coffee table.

That's how they spent the rest of their day, not a worry on their mind. Edward in the middle with Louis on his lap while Harry was on his right holding one of Louis' hands and Marcel was on the left holding Louis' other hand.

✖️✖️✖️

1451 words.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

1.9K 59 2
"You know, omegas shouldn't curse." "Get fucked." *** Or Louis is an omega who hates everyone. Harry is an alpha who won't leave the small man alone...
71.1K 2.4K 21
Louis is a very gentle alpha, he wants nothing more then to meet his omega and take care of them. Harry and Marcel are two very sweet omegas who los...
675K 16.5K 26
Harry, Edward, and Marcel don't want an Omega. Or so they thought. Louis doesn't want an Alpha. Or so he thought. They meet, fate does its job, and...
63.6K 1.8K 31
Louis is a small male omega. He is the only omega in his school. Louis' life is not easy as a male omega. And then there are 3 hot Alpha's, can they...