The Vampire's Playhouse ;+;

By SunSunbby

Yeosang woke up in an unknown room, in an unknown house. All was there was a note saying that he has five day... More

Prologue
001
002
004
005
Bonus chapter:spoiler
006
007
008
Bonus Chapter: Extra
009
010
011
012
Info Dump
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022

003

2.4K 148 69
By SunSunbby

𝕯𝖆𝖞 2: 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔇𝔦𝔞𝔯𝔶...𝔖𝔩𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
____________________________________

~ ꪻꫝꫀ mansion was filled with eerie silence, but was soon disrupted by groans from the one of the many bedrooms. Yeosang sat up, rubbing his head, attempting to soothe the pain he woke with.

.....I'm still here.....?

Yeosang looked at the window, which was covered by deep red curtains.

....Right.....I have five days....

The boy noticed a small note on the wooden bedside table. He picked it up and read it silently.

Day two of The Vampire's Playhouse: Day one was a warm-up, now, things are going to get different

Yeosang widened his eyes. It was already day two! He only finished two out of eight tasks! But, wait a minute, things are going to get different? And how was day one a 'warm-up'? He felt like he was going to vomit from the fear bubbling in his stomach. His mind became a mess as more questions start forming in his head.

He then remembered that there was a mission waiting for him in the study. He gulped before getting off of the king sized bed and slowly walking to the door. He cautiously opened the door, but not before listening to any noise. When he heard nothing, he opened the door and speeded his way down the stairs. He made sure he was as quiet as a mouse, so that the Vampire couldn't pick up any noise.

He looked around the halls, peeked through the corners, and opened all the doors he saw on his way. But still no luck.

After what felt like eternity, he opened a door with red walls, wooden cabinets, books on top of them, red velvet curtains covering a large window, wooden tables, candles, a telescope, lounge chairs, a ladder, and a massive chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

Yeosang stared in awe of the Victorian style of the study. It felt like he went back in time in this house. He walked around a table, which was placed in the middle of the room. There were three candles placed in exquisite candlesticks on the edge of the shiny table. A lamp was dimly lit on the opposite edge of the candles. A globe and a pen sat next to each other.

But, what really caught the young boy's attention was a little notebook sitting in the middle of the table. It was a maroon leather bound notebook with a strap to secure it. It looked like a simple journal.

Curiosity was eating him up, so he opened the book to the first page. The first thing Yeosang noticed was the diary format.

September 8, 1870

Dear Diary,

Father was finally killed. Now, I have to take over his mansion, like I promised. But, I didn't want to. It was something I had to fulfil, not to enjoy. I don't understand why Father has such a thing. He said that I had to take over it when he was killed. He said to follow its rules and keep it alive. I didn't understand. He didn't tell much, nor did he answer my questions. He didn't even tell me what duty he had as a vampire king. He was so mysterious....

The pink haired boy furrowed his eyebrows. This was taken place in the Victorian era, which is a pretty long time ago. But, the hints were clear: this is Seonghwa's diary. The mansion must've been his father's. Many questions lingered in the boy's head as he turned the page.

September 16, 1870

Dear Diary,

I'm so lucky that I'm with him. He makes me the happiest person in this world. Everyone says that humans are bad, but I didn't believe them. He is just so sweet and kind. He doesn't see me as a monster or, even a vampire. He treats me right. I don't understand why nobody trusts him...

At this point, Yeosang was anticipating the worst. Yet, he flipped the page, taking any risks that was waiting to be read.

April 2, 1874

Dear Diary,

He never loved me. He was fake after all. They were right. They were all right. I was too blind to see the truth. He was just fucking with me like a toy. All humans are the fucking same. They have no hearts. And, guess what? Turns out, he hates vampires. Yet, he acted like they were his species. He even broke up with the day before my birthday. I shouldn't have fell for him. And now, I'm feeling all kinds of emotions, it's becoming numb, now. I should have listened to Father.....

I WANT REVENGE. I WANT REVENGE. I WANT REVENGE.

The last part freaked the young boy out. The once neat, beautiful handwriting turned into a sloppy mess that was screaming for revenge. It scared him. But, it also intrigued him. More questions start to bubble up in him. And now, he didn't care if curiosity killed the cat, he just needed more. So, he turned to another page.

April 23, 1878

Dear Diary,

Years passed, and I'm still heartbroken. So, I decided I should find a way to forget him. Then, I remember Father's mansion. What did he call it? A playhouse? Anyway, I've seen the rules and realized that this was a playhouse for humans. I thought it was a great way to get revenge for all those filthy humans. So, I tried it. I kidnapped someone, and oh, how she struggled! It amuses me to no end. Once she failed to complete all tasks or missions, I get to bite her! I didn't think she would be useful, so I tortured her, and killed her. Her screams just made me so giddy, I yearned for more. Her blood was so beautiful to look at.....

Now, this gave Yeosang goosebumps. Seonghwa basically became a psycho because he wanted revenge. He seems to hate humans. Should Yeosang be really scared?

Nonetheless, he turned the page, thinking that the new information will be useful.

December 15, 1880

Dear Diary,

I've been using the playhouse for about two years now. And oh, how fun it was. Now, I understand why Father would enjoy this game. Everytime I would bring someone new, excitement fills me, and even my powers as the Vampire prince are coming to life. It's so easy how to find their weaknesses now. Now, I can watch them scream and beg for mercy. It's just so overwhelmingly fun. I even find myself doing things I didn't know I was doing. I'm losing-

BAAM!

A loud noise startled Yeosang and nearly gave him a heart attack. He jumped and darted his eyes around the room to find something on the wall that wasn't there when he first came into the room.

He slowly approached the mysterious item on the wall, until he was close enough to see it clearly. It was a bit small, but it was still very noticeable. It had random numbers scattered around, what looks like a board. He raised his hand and dragged one of the numbers around it. He thought that the numbers looked familiar, until it clicked in his mind. He looked back at the table, where the diary had laid still. He walked to it and flipped to the first page.

September 8, 1870

He looked at the board to see the numbers 8 and 1870 in two different places. He then went to the board and dragged the number 8 under 1870. When he dropped his hand, the two numbers lit up. He continued to put the numbers in the right order and in their respective owners. Once all of the numbers were glowing, a loud noise of a door opening disturbed the silence. The board opened up, revealing a dark, empty space.

This confused the young boy. Was he supposed to do this? What use did a blank space had? He slowly approached the compartment and peered in the darkness.

Once he did, a slimy, black tentacle whipped itself at him. He dodged, backing away. Then, an enormous monster emerged from the darkness. It was a bit difficult to see the creature clearly, but Yeosang could make out a large, yellow eye in the middle of the tangled tentacles. The eye itself was terrifying to stare at.

Yeosang was paralyzed. But, his senses came back when the creature lunged at him with another tentacle. When it nearly hit his face, Yeosang moved to the side. He didn't know what else to do. Did he just unlock a monster?! Why the fuck would they let him unleash a monster?

As Yeosang was distracted by his own thoughts, the creature found its chance to whip another tentacle and wrap itself around Yeosang's wrist.

Yeosang gasped and pulled. The monster was squeezing his wrist tightly, making sure he won't be able to escape. The poor male used his other hand to grasp his arm and pull his hand away. Still, no success.

"L-let go! "he yelled out, gritting his teeth.

The monster only tightened its grip and yanked him closer to itself. Yeosang stumbled, trying to resist. He feared the worst if he got any closer than he already was.

The boy struggled, whimpering at the agony shooting down at his wrist. It made him feel weaker and limper. The grip was painfully strong, which made Yeosang almost lose hope.

Then, with all the strength he had left, he gripped his arm and yanked his wrist free, stumbling backwards. He fell right on his ass when the monster let go.

He was glad that he was finally free, but the tentacled creature got angry and started grabbing objects and throwing them at the male. Yeosang quickly got up and ran to the door, before slamming it shut. He sighed, then looked down at his wrist. He frowned.

There was a deep red cut on it. Blood was already flowing down arm. Around the cut was purple. It surely wasn't a pleasant sight for Yeosang.

The pink haired male gently carressed his wrist, hissing at the immense pain that shot up in his arm. He wiped off the blood on his arm, looking up afterwards. There, he saw a note hanging on a string. He lifted his hand and took the note.

You have been poisoned.

.......Are you shitting me? I unlocked a monster that was going to poison me?! What's the point of unlocking that thing if it was going to harm me?

Yeosang was beyond frustrated. But, he kept on reading.

To find the cure, you need to go to back to the master bedroom.

The male huffed, clearly annoyed by the whole situation. Nonetheless, he walked to the stairs, wary of his surroundings. He then proceeded to walk up the stairs and into the master bedroom.

When he got there, he saw another note hanging on a string. He took it and started reading.

How many times did it say "I want revenge?" If you know the answer, say it out loud.

Yeosang tilted his head. I want revenge? Where did he read that?

Then, he remembered. It was from the diary. Unfortunately, he had left it in the study, where the mysterious creature is. But, he had good memory, so he didn't think he would need it.

"Uh.....three times?" he said with uncertainty.

Just then, he heard a drawer open. He looked up from his hands and landed his eyes on the bedside table. The top drawer was open.

He approached the the drawer and peeked inside. In it, were a bunch of playing cards. Yeosang tilted his head, yet again.

Why would there be playing cards?

The pink haired angel took all the cards out and scattered them on a small, round table he found in the room. He sat on the chair and started observing the cards.

Then he saw it.

There were words on each card. And, they seemed as if they could form a sentence. So, he looked at the back of each card.

Father

Fake

Happiest

Screams

Giddy

Yeosang thought that had seen these words before. When he looked at the other words, he realized that these words were also from the diary. So, he tried to put them together, using his excellent memory.

Father was finally killed.

He was fake after all.

He makes me the happiest person in the world.

Her screams just made me so giddy, I yearned for more.

Once he put the cards in the way it was, he heard another drawer open. This time, it was the second one.

He stood up and walked up to it. It was a a small vial with some orange liquid. Attached to it is a note.

Yeosang took the vial and read the note.

Antidote

Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows. He knew damn well that he couldn't trust things like this easily. But, what choice did he have?

He opened the cap and looked inside. He frowned. It had an unusual smell, which made his nose scrunch up. He hesitated, before taking a gulp. He immediately gagged.

Ugh...... Why does this taste so disgusting?

He looked at his wrist, which is still bleeding. He stared at it for a while. Then, he looked around it. His eyes went wide.

The purple marks around the wound were gone. But, the wound itself was still there. So, he decided to drink more.

He chugged the whole thing, having a gagging fit afterwards. He looked at his wrist again.

The wound was healing itself quickly. The blood was disappearing, and the pain vanished. Yeosang exhaled, relieved.

The third drawer opened. Another damn note.

He sighed, then took the note.

You have been cured.

.....Yeah....I figured......

To obtain the key, you have to slaughter the creature.

........What the fuck?!

Yeosang reread the words again and again, thinking that his eyes were deceiving. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case. Once he confirmed that it was real, he almost passed out. He had to kill that god damn thing. But, with what?

Despite his uneasiness, he continued to read the rest.

You must find the bow and arrow that is hidden in this room. Once you've found it, aim the arrow at the eye and shoot.

The doll-like male rubbed his temple. He collapsed on the bed.

Can't I take a break? He thought as he looked at the window, which was covered by a dark, red curtain.

........Ah, right........Days don't last long.

He sighed before getting back up. He wanted this to end quickly, so he could go back to his normal life. But, he may never know what will happen.

It didn't have much detail on where the bow and arrow was specifically located, so the pink haired doll decided to look everywhere.

He started to look in the closet. There wasn't anything interesting in there, so he closed it. When he was about to look somewhere else, something caught his eyes. Something was behind the closet. He approached it, taking a closer look. He reached out and grabbed it. He pulled the object out, only to find a large bow.

He was glad that he had already found the bow. But....something was off.

Where are the arrows?

Yeosang looked behind the closet again. It was empty. He cursed.

He sighed before turning around and scanning the room. He then looked around the bed. Nothing.

He looked under the bed. Nothing.

Then, he looked in the fourth drawer of the bedside table. Nothing again.

He huffed. He stared at the closet for no particular reason. Then, he noticed something on the top. Something was sticking out.

Yeosang went up the closet, yet again, and stood on his toes, trying to reach for the mysterious object. He couldn't grab it, so he tried knocking it down. A couple of failed attempts, before it finally fell down. Yeosang picked it up.

It was an arrow with a sharp point and a feather on the end. Yeosang frowned deeply.

Only one? Won't I need more?

Yeosang looked up to see if there were any more arrows on the closet. He saw none.

Yeosang sighed. I guess I only have one chance.....

Yeosang walked back to the study, taking deep breaths while doing so. He obviously isn't thrilled about killing some sort of monster that poisoned him. He wouldn't even hurt a fly. That's just how he is.

Yeosang stopped in front of the door to the study. Even after all the deep breaths he took, he was still panicking.

Alright, you can do this.....Wait, no I can't. Agh! Just, aim at the eye, and look away. Okay, I think I'm ready.

Yeosang exhaled before opening the door. The creaking of the door alerted the creature, and started screaming in anger. It lunged at the boy, attempting to grab him. But, Yeosang moved at the right time and stepped further away from the monster. He took another deep breath, steadying his posture. He then aimed the arrow at the monster, shaking a bit. The creature made incoherent noises, grabbing objects and throwing them at Yeosang.

When Yeosang was confident about his aim, he let go of the arrow. The arrow glowed a green color as it went right in the eye.

The creature screamed, flailing its tentacles around the room. Yeosang covered his ears and shut his eyes. He didn't like how the arrow pierced through its eye like that. It made him want to vomit.

After some time, the tentacled creature slowly sank into the darkness and died. The doll-faced boy uncovered his ears and looked around the messy study room. He exhaled, putting his hand on his chest. He breathed slowly, processing on what the hell just happened to him.

Then he heard a click. Recognizing the sound, he scanned the room for an opened box. He found it on the desk, soon enough. He took the key and started walking to the door. But then he stopped. He looked back at the desk. The diary was still there. He had a feeling that the diary would be useful. So, he took it and proceeded to walk out the room.

As soon as he stepped out and closed the door, a hand slammed the wall right beside his head. Yeosang flinched, backing against the wooden door. His eyes widened when he saw who had found him.

"Hello, doll-face", a sadistic grin was formed on the lips of the Vampire.

.........Well, shit, was all Yeosang thought as the Vampire pierced his eyes through his soul.

Ah, the thrills! The Vampire really wants the young boy, doesn't he? He's making him do things he shouldn't. He's making him feel things he shouldn't. But, what can I say? He's a psycho after all.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
____________________________________

SunSun: this took me 97657053 years to make. I even had to cut it shorter than I had planned :( we will learn more about Yeosang and Seonghwa later on, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter and pray for me that I will survive the comeback :'))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

882 106 17
|🎨| ART SCHOOL β†· ˊ- stab! stab! stab! We killed a man. -------------------------------- Joining a new school didn't seem like some abnormal thing...
1K 87 31
Hongjoong Kim and his mother recently moved to Seoul, Away from his beloved Anyang-si, Diagnosed with severe social anxiety at a young age. he alwa...
153K 10.9K 107
two years ago the world found itself being emerged with death and violence, humans transformed into dangerous creatures with hunger for flesh, killin...
21.2K 1.1K 41
Park Seonghwa; 21, Self-proclaimed scientist, Serial killer, unpredictable. Seonghwa always wanted his own dog hybrid. But, reality speaking it was i...