Sweet Mistake ✔

By jollyreaderjennell

Jaimee Joris has been in love with her brother's best friend from the first time she saw him at eight years o... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
My Other Books

Chapter 10

8.5K 508 96
By jollyreaderjennell

This chapter is dedicated to all my Caribbean beauties, post your country in the comment.

  "You look beautiful." I bent my head and blushed at Andrea's compliment. Even though I didn't feel beautiful his compliment made me believe I did look beautiful. He always knew how to get me to blush, ever since I was eight years old. 

  "Thanks," I looked through the mirror at him, "You don't look so bad yourself." He was wearing a dress shirt, the first few buttons were opened, revealing his neck. He looked great without even trying. 

"Are you ready?" he asked looking down at his watch. 

   I nod, "Yes, I am." I was ready in terms leaving to head to the restaurant but I'm even close to ready to meet his parents as his wife. They always knew me as his best friend's little sister, what would they think of me now.  

  "Stop worrying." he touched my shoulders, "If it makes you feel better, my mother has been praying I get married for years now and now I am."

"Thanks but that doesn't make me any feel better."

   He shrugged, "At least I tried. We have to be at the restuarant in an hour so we have to leave out now because the traffic on the way might be a little hectic."

I nod. He looked down at my feet, "Are you okay with walking?"

  I blushed and looked down at my swollen feet. I never realize he noticed, but who wouldn't? My feet were like a balloon. "It's okay. We're just going to the parking lot, I'll be fine."

  "I don't want you to be on your feet all day and that's I sent Daniel. You need someone around you twenty-four seven."

I shrug, "I'm pregnant not an invalid." 

He sighed, "I know. You weren't talking to me so I had to have Daniel be my eyes and ears."

   I looked in his eyes through the mirror, "So you were spying on me?" I asked rhetorically. I wasn't angry at him, I just messing with him, after all, he didn't know my plan to get Daniel and Jules together. 

  "I wasn't spying on you. I was worried about you being alone all day." he held my eyes with his then said, "You mean a lot to me, you and the baby. I don't want anything to happen to any of you. I wouldn't be able to live if anything happened to you or the baby." my heart jumped at his words. He let out a small laugh, "Jules would kill me if I didn't kill myself first." He brushed my hair, "He loves you, we both do." I felt like crying at his words. He always knew he loved me but not the way I wanted him to love me. He loved me like a sister, he wasn't in love with me. 

There is just a huge difference between the two. 

"C'mon, we both my father doesn't like waiting."

..............

   I hands started shaking when I spot the couple sitting down at the table waiting for us. Andrea took his hands in mine and squeezed it, "E' tutto ok. Everything is going to okay."

   I remained silent as we walked over to the table. Alessandro was the first person to notice us coming towards the table. He smiled at his son then gave me a surprised look when he noticed my belly. Sofia noticed her husband was distracted so she followed his eyes and soon enough she drew out her table and stood up waiting for us. He said something to her husband and he stood too. 

  "Mamma, è bello vederti." Andrea said pulling his mom in a hug and kissing her cheeks. I looked awkward at Alessandro and he smiled, pulling me into a hug.

  "Mia figlia." As long as I remember him, he's always called me his daughter and it always warmed my heart, especially after my parents died. I was surprised that he didn't say anything about the pregnancy even though he noticed it immediately. He pulled me from the hug then went to hug his son. 

  Sofia pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheeks, "You were not this big the last time I saw you." when she released me, she looked between Andrea and I, "You and my son have some explaining to do but let's sit down first."

   I blushed and held my head down. Alessandro drew out a chair for me and a sat in it, Andrea took a seat beside me. Sofia and Alessandro sat back in their seat. Sofia looked between Andrea and I then raised her eyebrows when she saw rings on both of our fingers. "Oh, mio Dio! You're married? Why wasn't I invited to the wedding?" she looked over at me with sadness in her eyes, "Do you think I'm not good enough to be at your wedding?"

  My eyes sank at her words but before I could speak up Andrea did explaining the situation in Italian. 

Sofia looked at me and muttered in Italian, "So you had sex before marriage."

  I flushed at her in embarrassment and pointed to Andrea, "He was my first, I swear" I muttered back in Italian.

Sofia was surprised when she heard the Italian came from my mouth, "Parli Italiano?"

"Yes, since college." I could feel Andre's eyes on me so I turn to look at him. 

"You didn't tell me you speak Italian."

"You didn't ask if I did." If he only he knew he was the reason why I learnt it in the first place.

Sofia laughed, "I always knew I liked you. You'll knock some sense into his head."

  "I think she has already done that." Alessandro said in Italian "Our son looks very happy. His wife is taking good care of him." I found his words ironic because Andrea and I only began speaking again today so I couldn't possibly be the reason for his happiness. 

"I am happy, papà."

Sofia smiled, "My two sons are finally happy."

Andrea looked over at his mother, "Alessio has a wife."

   Sofia shook her head, "No but he's found a beautiful Jamaican girl. He loves her, wants her to be his wife."

  "He has been trying to convince her to come with back to America but she prefers the island life." Alessandro said. 

Andrea chuckled beside me, "I knew he always black girls. I'm happy for him."

  I laughed at Andrea's comment because he was right. I was one year older than Alessio in school but because of our brother were best friends we became friends as well and I always noticed he took a keen interest in dark skin girls, in fact, he only dates dark skin girls but I couldn't blame him, black girls are beautiful. 

"Does he know about you two?" Alessandro asked.

  Andrea shook his head, "No, I didn't tell him. Only Jules and now you but I will tell him when he calls on Saturday."

"Good."

"How did Jules take the news about you getting his little sister pregnant?"

     Andrea looked at his father and sighed, "Not good. I had to go the ER when he was finished with me and now He's not talking to me." I looked at Andrea in shock, I knew he and Jules had a fight, or better yet, Jules fought him but I didn't know it was so bad he had to go to the hospital. 

   Sofia mumbled something under her breath then said, "If either one of you had listened to me about premarital sex then that wouldn't have happened."

   Alessandro shook his head at his wife, "You didn't listen to your parents about premarital sex, why should they?"

Sofia bent her head and blushed, "Alessandro that's a different story."

   Her husband raised his eyebrows and smirked, "Is it? We were seventeen and they are adults. Jaimee is what, twenty-six, twenty-seven." I was surprised that he knew my name but even more surprised that Sofia lost her virginity at seventeen after lecturing me at sixteen about my virginity. 

  "Oh Signore, Sandro! They did not need to know that." she looked between Andrea and I. I could tell Andrea was a little uncomfortable but he was trying to hide it. 

   Alessandro lifts his hands, "I'm just saying." He looked at me than his son, "All that matters now is that they're married and look at the bright side, we're going to be grandparents." I could tell just by his voice that Alessandro was happy to become a grandfather. 

"I'm too young to be a grandma." 

Alessandro laughed, "Then let's get you pregnant."

   Sofia looked at her husband and frowned, "I'm too old for a baby."  Sofia was either in her late forties or early fifties I couldn't really tell. She got married at eighteen and had Andrea a little while after that. But If I didn't know that I would think she was in her thirties because she looked so young.

Alessandro shook his head with a smile, "It's hard to please this woman."

  Sofia smiled, "You know that's a lie." By the way, she said it I knew he words had some sexual meaning behind it but I ignored it and held in my laugh but Andrea wasn't having it. 

He shook his head at his mother, "Not that type of thoughts I want in my head."

  Sofia rolled her eyes, "You have a wife. You know what it's like. You only acting like this because she's pregnant. Wait till that baby is out. You're going to all over her like skin."

   I bit my lips to hide my blush as memories of our night together came back in my mind. That night was amazing and if we're going to have more nights like that then this baby better comes out quickly because I would love to have more nights like that.

I slowly turn my eyes to look at Andrea, only find that he was looking right back at me.

Was he thinking about the same thing?

Because if he was, I think I just felt a contraction. 

......................

Alessio and Jamaican girlfriend, Jasmine will have their own book in my upcoming  2020 series called 'Chocolate' their book is called 'Chocolate Island'. Follow me to keep updated.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please vote and comment. (They make me smile)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 1.7K 46
·~·~·~·~·~·~· "I love you ." said Lorenzo "I love you more ." i said "Impossible." He responded ·~·~·~·~·~·~· Valarie's and her twin sister , Jord...
460 135 20
WARNING! Don't fall in love with the flirt. You're bound to get your heart broken... Growing up, Jasmine Lopez has always been the pretty one. Her st...
2.9K 399 38
What do you do when the girl of your dreams lives next door, but she hates your guts and will never see you as anything other than her best friend's...
77.3K 1.5K 43
It was hard to fall in love with a thirty five year old man who calls you Kid. A rough night when Eloise met Alex for the first time. Eloise caught h...