The Flames of Betrayal (Male...

By ToxicRhino

After being betrayed by Blake on the train, her younger brother Y/N was taken prisoner by Atlas. Experimented... More

The Reunion
The Reunion Part 2
Betrayal
Awakening
Cat vs Bull!
Second Reunion
The Date
The First Mission
A Cat Has Nine Lives
Metal Gear Y/N
Second Choice
Partners?
A Different Kind of Foursome
Close Encounters
Never Piss Off The Queen Bee
As the Crown Foretold
Feelings Emerge
Formalities
Even Cats Can Dance
Turning Points
Polendinas Emotional Roulette
Overwhelming Power
Reignition & Return
Cooling Down
Home Is Where The Pain & Pleasure Is
The Start of A Glorious Harem
Unexpected Conversations
Loving Reqiuem
The Second Mission: Dance of Romantic Deceit
The Dance of the Harem King
Silent Blur vs Unmovable Object
Getting The Band Together
Onwards to Menagerie!
Touching Meetings and Big Revelations
The Path Towards Destruction
Myriad Truths
Unsuspecting Visitors On All Accounts
Identity Crisis
Icy Devotion (Weiss Lemon)
Into the Desert
Desert Dessert
From Beautiful Oasis to Hell In One Move
The Fate of a Chameleon
It All Comes to Ruins
Grimm Sienna Gave Us Worms
You Got A Sword!
OPENING FOR THE NEW ARC! (AND UPDATE!)
Readying for War
Black and Red
The Decider
Icy Forgiveness
Personal Wars
Fierce Fighting Faunus
Maiden Royale
The Final Act
A Relic of R&R (Side Chapter 1)
Decision Time! New Opening! Update!
Return to Normalcy
BUNches of Love
A nICE Night Out
A Lions Pride
Summertime Citrus
A Lick of Lotus
Training by Destiny (CHOICE)
Renovation
Return Policy
Pandoras Box
Take Five...or Maybe More
Repercussions
Atlas' Flickering Wick
Arcapades
The Apple of Adam (Pt 1)
The Apple of Adam (Pt. 2 Final)
Creeping Dread
The Urges of Life or Death
Loss of Importance
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 1)
Bombshell Revelations: CHOICE
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 2)
Fire Girl and Cat Boy (YANG LEMON)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (Part 3)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 4)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (FINAL)
A Game of Chess
Continental Battle
Atlas, Atlas, We All Fall Down
The Flame of Betrayal
The Naturalists Ressurection
Cyclical Foundation

Y/N the New Student

53.6K 813 1.3K
By ToxicRhino

"You have to got to be shitting me." Y/N sighed as he reached the dormitories. Y/N reached his room as he walked down the hallway of the first years to find it at the very end of the hall between two other dorms. One sign read JNPR on the right while the other read...you guessed it. RWBY. "Does he want me to kill myself? Because that seems like a better option."

Y/N sighed as he rubbed his eyes. He hadn't gotten much sleep lately ever since he spent that night with Sienna. His drowsiness reminded him of his current situation.

"Adam..." Y/N thought as he replayed the scene of him killing Sienna in his mind with Hazel watching from behind. He quickly shook the thought out of his head. "Sienna would kill me if she knew I was being this angsty again."

The boy chuckled sadly as he unlocked his door with his scroll and opened up to a room that was smaller than his old room at the Belladonna household, yet bigger than his one at the White Fang compound. It was a decent size with a queen sized bed in the middle of the room with the end facing the door. Next to it was a nightstand with a lamp on it as well as a weird package placed on top. There was a fan on the ceiling with a light that Y/N flipped on. His footsteps creaked on the floorboards underneath the carpet as he flopped down onto the bed. He turned to the left to see a TV set on an TV stand with a few open slots and two drawers. Almost all the furniture in the room was black which coincided with his color scheme, yet pissed him off for some reason. The walls were a light gray while the red curtains blocked the sun from getting in from the right wall. On the wall with the door there was an empty bookshelf to the side of the door along with a chair in the corner of the room.

"Wow...this would make me feel at home if there weren't bars on the outside of the window." Y/N said sarcastically as he got up and opened the curtains to look outside, but was hindered by the black bars. They slightly glowed which told Y/N they weren't just any normal bars. No doubt a work of Polendina again. There was a door next to the TV stand he opened and he found a quaint, yet luxurious bathroom inside. It was stocked up with the basic needs, but nothing special. When he glanced in the mirror he began to look himself over. He leaned on the counter a took a deep breath as he stared back at himself. His clothes were cut up and burnt while the collar on his neck shined in the mirror. The white and blue hue was definitely going to piss him off at night. He sighed and flicked the light off in the bathroom before going over the dresser beside his bed. It had a few things already in the drawers, but it seemed to be mostly shorts/pants, underwear, and socks. There were only three shirts. One, a a black and blue long sleeve shirt that said "proud to be pervy!" The second was a shirt that said "hail to the king baby" surrounded by flames in the shape of a curvy woman. Y/N's eyebrow twitched as he could feel a headache coming on.

"Yeah I'm killing myself. Who the fuck bought this shit for me?!" Y/N quickly put it on with a sigh before putting on gray sweatpants. "I'm gonna have to go shopping eventually...just deal with it Y/N. You were tortured for three months. You can deal with whoever bought you these humiliating shirts when you get this damn collar off."

He checked the time on his scroll before seeing only a few hours had passed since his talk with Ozpin. He flopped into his bed with a thud as he quickly got comfortable. As much as he wanted to escape he couldn't. Y/N needed a plan. And a good one. A plan that he could only map in his head. The restrictions on him were far too harsh. If he had to guess this collar recorded his voice and tracked him. He also guessed there was a camera of some sort considering it was Atlas who made this. He could use that to his advantage, but it would be a risk. He'd continue to bite back for a while to avoid suspicion, but eventually he'd have to play along and make everyone believe he had changed. That was his best bet right now. He turned to his side as he saw the package again and quickly grabbed it. As he opened it up he quickly rolled his eyes for thinking it would've been anything useful to him.

"A picture frame...really?" Y/N whispered to himself as he stared back at a family picture of his two parents, Blake, and himself when he was 15, before the first betrayal.

He managed to hide his identity from everyone outside of the White Fang for this long, so he knew it was only a matter of time before his parents showed up. Blake or Ozpin would've told them already. He had seen them during missions, and while he didn't exactly hate them, he didn't care for them anymore. Before part of him had always wanted to go back, but Adam persuaded him otherwise by showing him the grave that was mounted for him on the island. His parents would visit every week and leave flowers as they talked to him about life. His mom would break down as his dad would just hug her and stare at the headstone. It was heart wrenching to see the first time, but once Y/N learned that they had given up on even trying to see if he was alive and forgave Blake fully he was hurt.

What was Y/N supposed to say? Hug them and say "long time no see?" Y/N didn't hate his parents. He didn't hate Blake either. He just didn't care for them anymore. They weren't family to him. His only family was gone forever now and so he was left with his previous one.

"They think this shit is gonna persuade me to be Ozpins dog...." Y/N said throwing the picture into the nightstand and shutting the drawer. He laid back down and stared up at the ceiling. "What am I gonna do..."

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Huh?" Y/N's head shot up as loud knocks came from his door. He pretended to not hear it as he laid back down and closed his eyes.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Y/N pulled his pillow over his head.

'Just go away for fucks sake.' Y/N grumbled in his mind.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Yang, I don't think he's here." Y/N could a head the girl he knew as Little Red Riding Hood outside his door talking to mega milk.

"He's here. I saw him walk into the damn room." Yang said thinking. "Maybe he's in the bathroom?"

"Good. Now let's go back to the room and stay far away from that scum as possible." Y/N knew it was the Schnee as soon as she opened her fat fucking mouth.

"No!" He heard Blake say surprisingly. "I need to talk to him."

"Blake, he put you in the hospital until your aura healed you up. Do you really want to go for round 2?" Weiss spoke up angered.

"You don't understand. That look in his eyes he had that night wasn't normal. It was just like...it was just like the night I left him. Something happened." Blake said uneasy. "I want to know what. Even if he hates me for the past I'm still his big sister."

Y/N rolled his eyes as his ears twitched in annoyance.

'How heartwarming...'

"Ugh, fine. But do NOT come crying to me when we have to put him in his place again." Weiss grumbled outside the door. Blake stepped up.

"I can unlock it. Ozpin gave me special privileges to his room." Blake said as he could hear the lock unlocking before the girl on the other side of the door stopped. "Let me go in first alright? I don't know how he's going to react. Ozpin mentioned he was docile, but I can't imagine he's too happy to see me."

Y/N had enough as he got up and purposefully made his footsteps louder so they could hear him. He forcefully flung the door open as the four girls jumped backwards.

"What." Y/N asked coldly. "I'm trying to sleep."

"Isn't it like 12 pm?" Ruby asked innocently as Y/N's eye twitched.

"Yes, well being shocked every so often takes it out of you sweetie." Y/N said with a mocking tone.

"I'm Yang! The angry one is Weiss Schnee and the little one is my sister, Ruby Rose! " Yang quickly held her hand out with a giant smile on her face. "Yang Xiao Long. Nice to officially meet you without throwing fists at each other for once! I'm your sisters best friend and partner. She's told me a lot about you in the last few weeks."

"Yeah...I'm sure." Y/N said dryly as he rubbed his forehead. Weiss just looked annoyed at him while Ruby stared at him like she was sizing him up. Yang still extended her hand as Blake just looked away from Y/N while she rubbed her arm, not knowing what to say. "So? Out with it. What do you want?"

"Wellllll, Ozpin wanted us to check on you and show you around. We only have one more class until we end for the day so we wanted to extend a hand and show you around!" Yang said grinning while she shook her hand as Y/N deadpanned. "Pun intended."

"Oum smite me..." Y/N rolled his eyes. "No."

Y/N shut the door on the team as Yang just blinked.

"I think he likes me." Yang grinned as she got closer to the door. "Hey Y/N! You should probably open the door before we come in. We do have the key so. Your choice~!"

"Fuck you mega milk." Y/N opened the door again as he leaned in the doorway. "What'll it take to get you to leave me alone?"

"Let us come in." Blake said hastily. Y/N raised a brow. "J-Just to talk."

"Uh Huh. Right." Y/N sighed as he stepped back into the room. "20 minutes. That's all you get."

"Yay!" Yang said pulling Ruby and Weiss in as Blake shuffled in behind them. Y/N shut the door and frowned as Ruby and Yang sat on his bed while Weiss stood up quietly whispering to them. Blake inspected the room as she walked around. It almost seemed like she was looking for something...

"So? Out with it before my headache comes back." Y/N said as he flopped down onto the chair next to the bookshelf. "I just want to sleep."

"How've you been?" Blake said uneasily. She mentally cursed herself for starting out with that.

"Well, if you really want to know..." Y/N began. "When you knocked that train cart out it ended up knocking me out. I woke up in the morning and was met with a few friends in the Atlas soldiers. They took me to a prison, tortured me for 3 months until I broke out with my powers, and then I became the criminal with the largest bounty in the past year. Pretty damn fun job if you ask me. I'm just so happy I can be here with everyone now instead of being free."

"You were tortured?!" Blake yelled as she rushed towards Y/N and began to inspect his body. She gasped when she saw all of the scars on his arms while she saw a remnant of an injury on the top of his back. She reached for it before Y/N stood up and pushed her back.

"Don't act like you care Blake." He said sternly. "After all, me and Adam were the reason you left the Fang anyways and you were the reason for me getting captured. Frankly, I've already forgotten about it and moved past it. It's not worth it to give a shit anymore."

"Y-You've forgiven me? After all this time you've just forgiven me like that?" Blake asked a bit of hope yet also despair in her heart. A bit of her guilt began to alleviate.

"Yeah I've forgiven you. For that." Y/N emphasized as he took a step towards Blake which startled the girl. "What I won't forgive you for....is-"

"Guys Sienna Khan has been murdered!" Weiss exclaimed loudly stopping everyone in their tracks as she scrolled through her phone frantically. "This is...horrible even for a leader of a terrorist group!"

Weiss turned her phone towards everyone as Yang shielded Ruby's eyes. On her phone was a screenshot of a news broadcast coming straight from Menagerie by a few insider Faunus. On the screen was the body of Sienna Khan tied to a pole with a sign that said "TRAITOR" on the top as Adam Taurus gave a speech to the members of the White Fang that rallied in front of him. The broadcast was cut short when a few White Fang members grabbed the Faunus recording and the broadcast turned to a no signal screen. Everyone in the room felt the temperature drop, including Ruby. Blake's heart went into the pit of her stomach. Not because of Sienna's death, but because of the Faunus behind her who had a deep bond with the tigress since they were children.

"I'll never forgive you. For that." Y/N narrowed his eyes and scowled at Blake as he walked towards her. "Do you know how it feels? Knowing that the person you loved died by the hand of your best friend who just betrayed you? Do you know how it feels that because you didn't listen to her, she died a horrible death? Do you know how it feels to have your body torn apart needle by needle, limb by limb and have that amount to THIS?!"

Y/N pushed Blake up against the wall as she looked like she was about to cry. The other girls looked uneasy as they thought they should let Blake and Y/N be on their own for a bit before going as a group.

"Her death is on your hands Blake. But more importantly? It's on mine." Y/N said turning away from her as he walked towards the window and looked out of it to see a Bullhead landing as Ironwood and Winter Schnee stepped out of it. Y/N felt his mood get even worse as he knew this wouldn't be the end of his visitors. He turned around to face the girls. "And while I'm still pissed off, are you four stupid or something?"

All four girls looked at him confused as Yang began to get angry, but wasn't allowing herself to show it due to Blake.

"What do you mean? I believe the only one here who is challenged is the mongrel that kills for fun." Weiss snapped back angry.

"Ooh sorry princess. Did I touch a nerve? Yeah, well you guys have touched mine quite a bit. You ran through a highway overpass with a giant mecha chasing you. Now I gotta ask, what did you think happened during that?" Y/N asked as he began to tap his foot as nobody responded. Yang and Blake began to pick up on where he was going with that. "Because I had to save some kid and his mother from certain death because you guys were too careless. Torchwick caused the destruction, but you lead him there. They would've died without me. And I'm sure that you could argue you didn't mean to or you still destroyed the Paladin anyways, but that isn't the point. You guys are failures as huntresses."

"Well at least we aren't filthy murderers!" Weiss said stepping up. "You've done nothing but be a brat and insulted us for the minuscule amount of time we've even been in each other's presence. Blake and Yang tried to be nice, but I've had enough of your horrendous demeanor. You spout on and on about not caring but how many people have you killed in your effort to just have "fun"? You're just a pathetic child who never learned right from wrong because you were too arrogant to understand anything!"

"Ohoho, is that so? Daddy dearest didn't raise you to be like me huh?" Y/N said which visibly irked Weiss. The cat Faunus frowned and narrowed his eyes. "I've a lot of people babe, but you know what? All of them were criminals. Each and every single one. Rapists. Extortionists. Pedophiles. Slave traders. Corrupt Schnees."

Y/N sneered as he got up close to Weiss' face. Weiss looked visibly upset at the mention of her family members that were constantly missing because the White Fang had killed them or kidnapped them.

"I've killed more people than you'll meet in your lifetime in the span of two years. And I've done more good than Ozpin has in his. It's all about perspective sweetheart. Something someone as shallow as you could never do. You come back to me and let me know how much of an asshole I am when you're the daughter of the man who provided the funds and dust to torture and kill hundreds of Faunus...including this one." Y/N said closing his eyes before checking the time on his scroll. "Huh would you look at the time. 20 minutes exactly. Run along now heroes. Your city is gonna need you. I know I can't wait for our next chat like this."

Weiss just stared shocked by the information she got. She knew her father was rotten to the core, but to actively kill and torture Faunus and humans alike just to do...whatever he was trying to do...it's horrible. She would definitely need to take a trip to the CCT later, but for right now she knew one thing: she hated this Faunus.

*SLAP*

A slapping sound echoed out in the room as Weiss huffed out before opening the door and slamming it shut as she stomped away. Y/N just looked unamused as his cheek was bright red.

Yang didn't say anything as she went over to Blake and began to pull her out of the room. When they opened the door Ruby stood up from the bed and looked at Y/N with sadness laced in her eyes. In a second she was out of Y/N's sight as he felt something hit him softly before looking down and seeing her hugging him. He had half a mind to chokeslam her before realizing she had already let go of him.

"I'm...sorry about your past and about Sienna or whoever that was. I can tell you're not very happy. You look like you're hurting and that makes me sad..." Ruby said softly as she looked up at Y/N. "I know this isn't what you want. And I know that Ozpin is basically imprisoning you, but if you ever need someone you can always count on me, Yang, or Blake! Maybe not Weiss though...I don't think either of you like each other very much."

BY of RWBY were nervous on the inside. What would Y/N do? Sure he couldn't use his semblance but he could hurt Ruby all the same. They both were on edge as they were about to say something before Y/N did something unexpected.

To Yang and Blake's surprised Y/N chuckled.

"You just hugged one of the most dangerous criminals and then proceeded to give him your sympathy? Maybe you're alright Red." Y/N said laughing. Y/N patted her head as he turned her around to face her teammates.  "And no, no we don't like each other."

"I get that a lot." Ruby said smiling slightly. "See ya around Y/N."

"You got it pipsqueak." Y/N said shutting the door as the trio walked out. Once the door shut Y/N took a deep breath before going into the bathroom and washing his face with water. The image of Sienna tied on that pole haunted him. What had Adam become? More importantly, now that Y/N knew what Salem and Ozpins ultimate plans were, he knew he had to stop them both. "And that would mean playing into their hands..."

So many decisions and too little time to make them. Within a few more minutes, Y/N had laid down and fallen asleep with thoughts of Sienna floating around in his mind.

On the flip side Blake slid down the door in the RWBY door. She held her head in her hands as she sighed.

"Blake?" Yang asked softly, her big sister mode coming into effect. "Are you gonna be okay?"

"He hates me...he really hates me." Blake said as tears began to appear out of her eyes. "I've never seen him that mad. And because of me he was tortured and Sienna was killed..."

"No, Blake you can't think like that." Yang said pulling her into a quick hug. "It's not your fault."

Weiss and Ruby looked on as they both felt that sting in their heart realizing how much pain Blake was going through. Ruby imagined if she or Yang hated one another and how much that would hurt. Weiss on the other hand imagined her hatred for her family.

"What am I supposed to do?" Blake said wiping her eyes and sniffling. "He's never gonna want to repair...whatever this is."

"No he will." Yang said confidently. "He wouldn't have bothered to talk to you if he truly hated you."

"I beg to differ, we should abandon this and focus in our studies and combat lessons." Weiss said haughtily before Yang smacked her upside the head. "Hey!"

"Ignore Weiss." Ruby stepped in. Blake looked up at her as Ruby smiled and crouched down. "We're a team Yang, we all have family that we may not get along with all the time, but that's just what family is."

"Ruby is right and I think I have a few ideas about how to go about this." Yang grinned mischievously.

"Do I smell a plan coming along!?" Ruby grinned childishly back at her. "I'm not sure about what's happening to Y/N, but I don't think he's a bad person. He did say he's only killed criminals. While I don't think that's good...it's better than hurting the innocent."

"Are you both insane? He's a criminal! A terrorist! Someone that would kill us all without a seconds notice. Do you not remember when he was slamming Blake against the ground with one hand?!" Weiss protested as she stomped her foot.

"Weiss, we both know you want answers." Yang began, trying to coax Weiss into helping. "And technically you're the only one he's flirted with so far. So if we all work together to break down his barriers we can learn about what happened to him and learn about future White Fang plans and the like. It'd be a win win for everyone!"

"I'm in!" Ruby said grinning as she put her hand out. Yang smiled brightly as she was the next to put her hand in. They both looked at Weiss as she eventually threw her hands up.

"Oh for fuc-!" Weiss yelled as Ruby cut her off.

"Swear jar!" Ruby said hastily as she laughed nervously.

"Fine. But I'm doing it my own way. And only to get answers out of him." Weiss said putting her hand in now. The three of them all looked at Blake.

"Blake?" Yang asked. "You in?"

"Guys...thank you." Blake said wiping her eyes one last time before putting her hand in. "I really don't deserve this."

"Alright Team RWBY! Operation: Black Cat starts now!" Ruby said happily as the team threw their hands in the air.

"Yeah!" Blake and Yang said as they smiled while Weiss just crossed her arms.

"Yay."

XXXXXXXXX

"I swear you're asking for me to kill you Ozpin." Y/N said as he sat in Ozpin's office. Just two hours earlier he was taking a peaceful catnap. Now he was chained in a chair in front of four people. Winter Schnee, Glynda Goodwitch, Ozpin, and General Ironwood.

"You won't be doing anything like that anytime soon you filthy fucking mongrel." Ironwood spat out as he stomped up to Y/N and punched him in the face. Blood trickled down Y/N's mouth as he felt the metal power behind that punch.

"I see you've gotten some upgrades since the last time we met." Y/N still grinned as he spit out the blood on the floor. "Couldn't handle the heat?"

Ironwood was about to respond before Ozpin slammed his book onto his desk.

"Gentleman please." Ozpin said sternly. He narrowed his eyes at the two as Ironwood fixed his suit before turning back to Ozpin and taking a deep breath. Y/N just grinned at them. "Thank you. Now I'm sure you're wondering what I am thinking General."

"You're damn right I am. You have the sword of the White Fang in your hands and instead of locking him up you decided to take him in? Are you insane!" Ironwood said slamming his hands onto the desk. "This kid probably has information on hundreds of criminals led by the Overboss and the White Fang. We interrogate him, we get answers. This is our opportunity to finish this war between human and Faunus!"

"General. He is the Overboss himself." Ozpin said flatly as Y/N coughed.

"Give away a mans secrets why don't you?"
Y/N rolled his eyes.

"Are you kidding me?" Ironwood said calmly before narrowing his eyes. Within the blink of an eye he put his revolver barrel to the head of Y/N as his finger was milliseconds away from pulling the trigger. "Then I'm putting this degenerate down."

"General!" Goodwitch spoke up. "Whether or not this boy is a criminal does not matter! He is under the jurisdiction of Beacon and killing him would make you no better than a regular murderer!"

"Yeah Jimmy...you wouldn't wanna be like me would you?" Y/N pushed his head forward against the revolver. "Go on...be the hero you think you are. After this you can go back to torturing helpless Faunus."

Ironwood hesitated before spinning his revolver and putting it away. He turned back to look at Ozpin, who was giving him a judging glare.

"I don't think you've truly realized this situation General." Ozpin stated as he pulled out a file. "Your old doctor, Alexander Padraig, stationed at the maximum security prison that Y/N was held in, experimented on the inmates. Most were innocent Faunus that you're men decided to throw in jail simply for their heritage. But I have a feeling you already knew all of this."

"Padraig had gone rogue about a month into Belladonnas sentence. He stopped reporting as soon the machine was brought to him. We never knew what he was up to until the day after the riot. Polendina had gave him his machine to make adjustments not torture hundreds of criminals." Ironwood said sternly. "We had arrived that day because Polendina said he had heard from Padraig that the adjustments were complete. Of course, when we got there it was a total war with prisoners and White Fang alike attacking the officers. And it was all because of that scum. If he had just waited we could've peacefully retrieved every inmate there and released them back through due process."

Ironwood looked back at Y/N before Ozpin drew his attention again.

"General...you're placing the blame on Y/N, when you should really be placing the blame on yourself." Ozpin said sternly. "After the prison break two years ago and the prison was abandoned I sent in an old crow to scout. Of course, when he came back with a saddened look in his eyes and files consisting of what had transpired there I knew it was more than meets the eye."

"That doesn't change the fact he's killed too many to let walk away from this with only being some prisoner student at a school filled with young potential!" Ironwood interrupted. "So many men, women, and children are dead because of the Fang! Because of him! Innocent people Ozpin!"

"I wish to know more." Winter Schnee spoke up much to the ire of Ironwood. "Forgive my intrusion General, but the bloodshed spilled on that day could not have been for nothing."

"Hmph." Ironwood crossed his arms. "This is absurd. I can't believe your fostering a mass murderer. Whatever Ozpin, may we take the file?"

"Please. That is the copy and not the original so you may keep it and do with it what you will." Ozpin said as Ironwood snatched the file. "Now I wish to talk terms."

"Terms?" Ironwood sneered. "My only term is that I can throw him in the deepest parts of Atlas."

"Already been there." Y/N said as Ozpin sighed.

"Y/N will stay here until the end of this four years at Beacon and then be under my jurisdiction for his first few years as he figures out what he wants to do whether that be huntsman or another application of his skills. He will be under the authority of Beacon as well as any other person deemed capable of providing a unbiased eye over him." Ozpin stated before pulling out a document already signed by himself and Goodwitch. "Punishments will be carried out by us exclusively and will not be swayed by any outside measures. However, say he were to escape and succeed, but was captured by anyone other than Beacon, then he will lose the protection given to him and if detained you may proceed with the best course of action. Agreed?"

Ironwood mulled it over in his head. Sure he wouldn't get a chance for a bit, but he knew eventually Y/N would escape somehow. And that meant he'd be able to finally do what he promised back when they first crossed paths.

"One thing." Ironwood said as Ozpin raised a brow. "It can happen at Beacon, but I want Polendina to come and check him out. It was his machine that did this to him."

"Hm." Ozpin thought for a minute. "I suppose that is acceptable. Please sign here."

Pushing the paper forward Ozpin smiled slightly once Ironwood put the pen down.

"Whatever the circumstance, it's been good seeing you again Ozpin. We should be getting back. I'll get in touch with you once we find a time to get Polendina to come and observe him." Ironwood said turning around and signaling Winter to leave.

"Likewise. Have a good day General, Specialist." Ozpin nodded as the two descended down the elevator. Goodwitch and Ozpin looked towards Y/N as he tried to itch his head using his ear before noticing he was being looked at.

"What?" Y/N said settling downs. "You don't expect me to say thanks right?"

"Well it would certainly be welcomed." Goodwitch muttered as she took off the chains around his arms and legs. "If you wouldn't be such a brat this would be much easier."

"Yeah I've heard that a lot." Y/N said casually as he rubbed his wrists. "So now I'm a bargaining chip?"

"Precisely." Ozpin said smiling. "Frankly, it's the only way to keep you out of prison."

"Are you saving me because you see potential in me? Or because you pity me for my past?"

"Perhaps both. I see a bit of myself in you if you believe that." Ozpin said walking towards the window. "You're a boy dealt a bad hand in life with so much anger and pain inside of you. Your power may be one of the strongest in the world, but you could use it for so much more than petty crimes. You've already done the world so much good and painted yourself as the villain. Is that truly such a crime in your eyes?"

"Killing won't bring peace to Remnant. Neither will any type of war." Y/N said as he cracked his neck. "I kill because people need it done. That's that. I'm sick of talking about this shitty back and forth. I don't think I'm right. I know what I do is evil. I do it because it IS evil."

"Then may I ask what do you think will bring peace to Remnant?" Ozpin asked turning around. "Good or evil? Which has more sway in this world?"

"Who knows?" Y/N said walking towards the elevator as it opened up. "But what I can tell you..."

Ozpin listened intently as he could see the look of knowledge on Y/N's face.

"Is that your meaningless theories and prophecies aren't gonna bring peace to anyone." Y/N adorned a devilish grin as he saw the look of surprise on Ozpin's face. The elevator doors shut as he saw Goodwitch take a step towards him.

"Ozpin...h-he knows." Goodwitch said surprised.

"The bigger question...is how and what." Ozpin murmured as he took a sip of his coffee and smiled a bit. "This year really has shaped to be interesting."

XXXXXXXXXX

FIRST CHOICE:

1. Go to class with RWBY
2. Go to class with JNPR
3. Skip class and run into a certain Faunus with a camera

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 5.5K 29
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
826K 32.5K 80
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
701K 16.6K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
155K 7K 58
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...