OUR LOVE

By TxJbabess

"Sequel to OUR SECRET" More

O
R
2 5
2 6
L
2 8
2 9
O
3 1
3 2
3 3
3 4
3 5
3 6
V
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53

U

2K 74 39
By TxJbabess

Excuse ANY Mistakes

Unbelievable. To think Janet would help a bitch out..NOT. I asked her to go get me some Wendy's, this chick eating A&D's in my face. I wanted to smack that shit out her mouth, then the nurse came in talking bout here's ya lunch. She know damn well she wouldn't eat the shit, so why pass it on to me. I'm ready to go home and eat, cause they gone starve me in here.

"Janet don't fucking play, hand me a lemon pepper wing ya greedy bitch."

"Damn, it's like that." I held Taiden as he held on to my finger.

"You see that Tai, she won't feed ya momma. What's wrong with her."

"Tell ya mom she need to stick with the hospital food."

"I'm not eating that S, now hand me a wing."

"Here, fat ass."

"I know, you be grabbing on it all day and night."

"I'm gone fix that attitude once you get right."

"I'm so scared."

"Keep up it Toni." Taiden looked at me smiling, then her smiling even wider.

"My boy, hey." She got up, sitting beside me kissing his forehead

"Taiden let me tell you bout the time J almost got arrested."

"Toni that was that woman fault."

"Let me tell the story."

*Flashback*

"AHH!" The arch in my back grew deeper as she kept pounding into me. She yanked my hair, running her other hand holding on to my hip

"Take it Toni." My ass clapped back on her. That action only seemed to excite her even more. I came unannounced, she pulled out laying on her back.

"Saddle up." I slid down on the strap, getting adjusted. She met my movements by jamming most of it in me. Look she's the only that can have my ass screaming, I believe it.

"You gone give it to me."

"Yes."

"It's mines."

"Yes fuck!" Once again my body felt so weak as if I had nothing else to give. We kept going til the police was at the door.

"Open up!"  I got off rolling over, pulling the cover up. She took off the strap grabbing her robe. She opened the door and they busted in.

"Hands up." She pushed Janet to the wall handcuffing her

"Woah what the hell is going on?" I wrapped the sheet around me grabbing my robe.

"Ma'am are you ok."

"It's clear."

"Yes I'm ok can you let her go."

"Ma'am we got a call about a possible murder."

"MURDER!?"

"Ma'am tell us what you told the dispatcher."

"Yes. I heard screaming and assumed it was a murder."

"Oh Linda, it's a misunderstanding."

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok, y'all can uncut her. The only thing being murdered was my—." They uncuffed her

"Play nice Toni."

"Y'all have a good night."

"Sorry for the misunderstanding."

"It's cool." The closed the door and she locked it

"Now where was we." She put the strap back on

"I think WE should call it a night. Ion want you to get arrested cause of my screams." I chuckled

"Her nosy ass, mad she ain't getting nun. Talking bout a damn murder, the only murder that's happening is between yo legs." She climbs in bed kissing me.

*Flashback over*
•••••••••••••

"That woman was nosy, like seriously who gone take the time to listen then call the cops."

"She was just making sure everything was ok."

"She could've politely knocked on our door. Calling the cops was a lil drastic"

"Whatever you say Jackson."

"I hope he don't remember hearing that."

"He won't, wanna rock him to sleep."

"Sure." I grabbed him and he held her finger

"Hey my baby boy, damn you heavy already. I see why ya momma had a hard time pushing you out." She hit me

"Stop."

"baby look, he has my birthmark."

"You laid on me enough he should have something of yours."

"He looks so much like you Toni. I can't wait til you grow up, ima teach you so much. Like how to ride a bike, how to take control in the nicest way possible, to be gentlemen, how to fight."

"No you not teaching him how to fight."

"But Toni."

"No."

"Fine. Well ima reach ya so other stuff too, like not to be afraid to anything. We're gonna have so much fun."

"Sing to him, he normally goes to sleep. I remember when you'd sing to him while he was in my stomach and he would stop all that damn moving." I chuckled at her, she was right. It always calmed him down.

"What he wanna here?"

"Hmm what's that song you had in your notebook?"

"I think it you're referring to Breathe Again. Stay out my notebook."

"Love you too." I chuckled. She just smiled shaking her head. As I was singing the song
his eyes began to close I kissed his forehead laying him down. I looked over at Toni who had fallen asleep. I pulled the cover over her kissing her nose.

"Sweet dreams babygirl."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 199 14
Rework of the original protect her.
28.1K 1.6K 50
Book Three of 'Extra Credit' series.
12.6K 300 28
sequel to lover!
5.7M 119K 34
Sequel to CC7