lucky charms ✧・゚ y.m [book 1]

By strawboongi

in which childhood friends become something more. ❁❁❁ "Promise me we'll be together until the end," Jimin w... More

one
two
three
four
*five*
six
seven
eight
nine
*ten*
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
heyyyy :3
fifty-three
read this :3
fifty-four
cover contest! [closed]
fifty-five
tagged!
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
cover contest winner!
*sixty*
i'm back :,)
sixty-one*
sixty-two
sixty-three
read this please, it's important
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six + game!
sixty-seven
birds and bees
sixty-eight
*sixty-nine*
*sixty-nine (ver. 2)*
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six*
q&a time! [closed]
q&a answers (please read this!)
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
*seventy-nine*
eighty*
eighty-one
eighty-two*
eighty-three
read this please (sequel!!)
epilogue
sequel out now!
happy 100k!
important!!
READ THIS PLEASE 🥺🥰
discord server!!
tiny self-promo :,)
tysm for 150k !!

forty-nine

2.3K 145 90
By strawboongi

i'm really not up to writing this right now because i'm really tired, but i ended up doing it for you guys because you all are really sweet <3

(update: lmaoo so i wrote that message last night after writing about 400 words and decided i'd finish the chapter, but then i accidentally fell asleep hhhhh)

this week was terrible because of school, i got around 3-4 hours of sleep every night, 5 tops, and i couldn't write very well after 11 like i usually do, which is why I didn't update as often. but now i'm well rested and ready to write! tbh i won't be surprised if this happens again, i don't normally get much sleep in school days to begin with, and now that i'm 10x busier, i forget that i have to sleep and work until 2 in the morning and wake up at 5 for school

oh well?

anywayy, thank you so much for reading and for being patient with me, this book, and of course, my sporadic updates :))

<3

Rather than sitting inside the parlor like they usually did, Yoongi and Jimin took their ice cream outside, walking along the sidewalk, hand in hand. It was cold out, so people looked at them strangely because they were eating ice cream in such weather.

Or maybe they were staring because the two were holding hands. Nonetheless, Yoongi clutched Jimin's hand tightly in his with a gummy smile on his face, his fingers barely peeking out of the sleeves the jacket he borrowed from Jimin.

"I want to take you on a date soon," Jimin thought aloud, "Someplace romantic, someplace special."

Yoongi snorted. "Fuck that, let's go to McDonald's."

"I'm being serious!" Jimin laughed. "We could dress nice and go out to eat, or we could just watch a movie together. Or maybe we could have a picnic?"

Yoongi gasped. "Oh, we should! We could eat at the park under the tree, by the bench."

And only a day later, they were in Yoongi's kitchen, packing food in their little basket an hour before noon.

"I'm excited!" Jimin said, his hand on Yoongi's waist as he checked the basket to make sure he didn't forget anything.

Yoongi giggled, "Me too," before opening a cabinet above his head, reaching up to pull out the jam. "I'm going to make another sandwich, I might want one too."

As Yoongi reached up, Jimin then took the chance to settle his hands on Yoongi's waist, and Yoongi jumped in surprise, the jam jar dropping to the floor and shattering into a mess of strawberry jam and glass shards.

"Oh no," Jimin mumbled, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to—"

"It was my fault, not yours, Jiminie," Yoongi said, bending down to pick the pieces of glass off of the floor.

"Wait," Jimin said, pulling him aside and crouching down himself. "I'll clean this up, baby, you go get the picnic blanket. I don't want you to accidentally hurt yourself."

Yoongi's cheeks warmed, happy that Jimin cared so much about him. "Okay, you be careful too."

The picnic blanket was checkered, as most stereotypical picnic blankets were. Yoongi peeked outside as he folded the blanket back up. The sky was fairly dark, despite it being almost noon.

Their picnic would be rained on.

Yoongi sighed, walking back to the kitchen, where Jimin was wiping the sticky mess, the small pieces of glass thankfully gone.

"It's going to rain, Jiminie, we can't have our picnic."

"Really?" Jimin gasped, a frown on his face. "I was really looking forward to this!"

Me too," Yoongi mumbled, pouting.

Then Jimin suddenly stood from his crouching position, his eyes lighting up. "Take the basket and follow me."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows as Jimin stopped by the front door. "Are we eating in the rain?"

"No," Jimin said, grabbing an umbrella before opening the front door. Stepping out onto the porch, he huffed at the pouring rain that would've ruined their picnic. Rain wouldn't ruin their date, not today. "Let's go."

So Yoongi walked with Jimin under the umbrella, smiling as Jimin's hand rested comfortably on his waist.

As they walked past Mrs. Lee's house, Yoongi realized they were heading to Jimin's house.

"What are we doing?"

Jimin unlocked the door, setting the wet umbrella on the porch before pulling Yoongi inside and closing the door. He took the basket and blanket from Yoongi, walking into the living room.

"We're having a picnic!" Jimin grinned as he unfolded the blanket, spreading it onto the floor.

"In the living room?" Yoongi laughed.

"Why not? It's cute!"

"It is," Yoongi agreed, sitting down cross-legged, opposite to Jimin.

Jimin opened the basket, pulling out a jam sandwich covered in plastic wrap, handing it to Yoongi.

"No, that's yours," he frowned.

"Well, it's yours now."

"Or I can just make another sandwich," Yoongi said, getting up to look for the jam in the kitchen. Jimin discreetly stared at the older's ass as he left. Yoongi suddenly turned around, and Jimin looked away quickly, cheeks burning at the realization that he'd been caught.

Yoongi giggled, seeing Jimin's blushy face. "Were you looking at my ass?"

Jimin laughed. "Maybe. But I'm entitled to!"

"And why is that?" Yoongi asked, sauntering over to the younger with a mischievous smile, hips swaying gently.

"Because you're mine," Jimin said quietly, tugging Yoongi down so that he was resting in Jimin's lap, his legs hooked around Jimin's waist, hands on his chest.

"Am I?"

"Mhm," Jimin whispered. "Be mine."

"I thought you already said I was," Yoongi grinned, looking up at Jimin, his eyes twinkling. "Are you asking me to be your boyfriend?"

Jimin smiled, a small blush on his cheeks. "Possibly."

"Well, I guess I'll just have to become your boyfriend then, since you clearly want me so much," Yoongi giggled, and Jimin pinched his cheek.

"Or is it the other way around?" the younger asked, leaning forward to kiss Yoongi's neck.

"Oh," Yoongi gasped, not expecting the sudden touch. "Jimin, w-what—"

Jimin's lips pressed against his neck again before gently brushing against Yoongi's jaw and coming up to kiss behind Yoongi's ear. "You're mine," Jimin mumbled, dazed, before pulling away slowly, lips pinker and slightly more swollen than they were before.

Yoongi's face was flushed, eyes wide. "You kissed my neck again."

Jimin laughed softly. "I did, baby."

"W-why?"

"Why what? Why did I kiss you?"

"No!" Yoongi said before looking away, flustered. "Why won't you— W-why won't you kiss me on— on the lips?"

"Oh," Jimin grinned, tilting Yoongi's head up to face him again. "Does my baby want a kiss?"

"Yes," Yoongi pouted, his bottom lip jutting out almost childishly.

Jimin tilted his head back with a small smile, staring lazily up at the ceiling. "Why should I?"

"Because!" Yoongi whined, a frown forming on his face.

"That's not a good answer," Jimin sang teasingly, "Maybe you don't actually want me to kiss you."

"No, I w-want you to kiss me, Jiminie, please!"

Jimin giggled to himself. "You're so fucking cute. You're sure you're okay with this?"

Yoongi craved the feeling of Jimin's lips on his, wondering if they felt as soft as they looked. "Y-yes," he whispered shyly.

"Okay," Jimin said, his face now inches away from Yoongi's. He was so beautiful. "I love you so much, Yoongi."

Yoongi blushed, still not used to hearing the words he'd dreamed of hearing from the younger's mouth for so long. "I love you too, Jimin."

Jimin smiled before finally leaning in, finally, pressing his lips gently against Yoongi's, his hands resting on either side of Yoongi's small waist. Jimin tasted of the jam he'd had earlier while making his sandwich, sweet and sugary. Yoongi pulled Jimin closer, his arms wrapping around Jimin's neck as they kissed again, slow and soft.

"You taste good," Yoongi mumbled as he pulled away for air.

"Do I?" Jimin laughed. Yoongi kissed Jimin again, moaning quietly into his mouth when he felt Jimin's hands squeeze his waist. Jimin took that as an opportunity to slip his tongue into the older's mouth, Yoongi inhaling sharply in surprise.

"Yes," Yoongi breathed, face flushed, "You taste like sweet, like strawberry."

He tucked his head into the crook of Jimin's neck and Jimin stroked his hair with a tender smile. "I've wanted to kiss you for the longest time."

"Well, now you can kiss me whenever you want," Yoongi said.

Jimin chuckled. "I bet you'd like that."

"And you wouldn't?"

"No, I would."

Then Jimin laughed softly, suddenly wondering if he was dreaming. "You're my baby, Yoonie. You're mine forever."

Yoongi smiled. He liked the sound of that. "Yours."

<3

aHHH they finally kissed!!

so. . . . what did you guys think?

my question for today: what's the number one thing you'd save from your burning house (not including people)? mine would be my phone, it's probably the most useful thing i own.

thank you for reading! ilyyy <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 246 18
What will Yoongi do when he swore not to fall in love.... ...not long before Y/n came along..... He thought his mind could protect his heart.... It w...
1.9K 88 34
Yoonmin been friends since they were little. They slowly became more than friends... PLEASE READ THIS STORY 🙏 Start: Nov 19th 2023 End: Feb 11th 202...
93.6K 4.2K 22
Park Jimin and Min Yoongi have been friends for years. Until, Jimin developed feelings for Yoongi. Their friendship was destoryed after Jimin confess...
188K 10.7K 52
Min Yoongi and church was never really a good idea but what made it worth it was one of the church boys and Park Jimin is a church boy being held bac...