{Re-Writing} Bnha Boyfriend S...

By AnimeWeeb2003

This Story Includes: Izuku Midoryia Katsuki Bakugo Shoto Todoroki Eijirou Kirishima Tenya Iida Shinso Hitoshi... More

How you meet!
Becoming Friends!
He Gets Jelly!
He Confesses and Asks You Out!
Izuku Midoryia: Date!
Shoto Todoroki: Date!
Katsuki Bakugo: Date!
Eijirou Kirishima: Date!
Tenya Iida: Date!
Nicknames!
Your Info!
Cuddling!
Who He is Jealous of!
Couple songs!
What Outfit He Likes on You!
Where He Likes To Kiss You!
Matching Phone Cases!
Your First Kiss!
Pick Up Lines!
Phone Names!
Who Has A Crush On You!
Rival vs Y/N!
What hairstyle he likes on you!
What he got for your b-day!
Shinso Hitoshi!
You Play Just Dance!
Texts!
His Favorite Color On You!
Your Special Place!
Disney AU!
Tattoos!
What You Say To Embarrass Him!
What He Says To Embarrass You!
Yours And His Lock Screens!
What Dere Types You Two Are!
Pets!
PDA!
When You're Hurt!
Neito Monoma!
Neito Monoma! {Part 2}
A/N!
When He's Hurt!
Halloween Special!
When You're Sick!
15k soon!
15K!
Kiribaku x Reader - Panic Attack!
I got tagged :P
Valentines day!
Q & A!
โš ๏ธ Notice โš ๏ธ

Rivals!

12.4K 160 104
By AnimeWeeb2003

Izuku Midoryia:

I was walking down the road, I was going to go meet Midoryia at his place today. I'm going to visit and sleepover, I was very excited. "Oh! Your Y/N Aizawa, aren't you?" I looked around and saw a girl with cat like eyes, k-9 teeth, and blonde hair in buns. She was wearing a school uniform too, and she had a knife. She acted like a villain, but I didn't know if she was one. "Who are you?" I asked getting into a fighting stance. "Oh, i'm Himiko Toga! Your pretty cute, is that why my Izuku is dating you?" My eyes widened, 'She knows Midoryia, that's not good.' I thought to myself.

She charged at me with her knife in hand and swiped at me, I was able to dodge it. 'If only I was good at hand-to-hand combat.' I thought to myself. "Aww, come on stop dodging. Play with me!" She said with a crazy smile on her face. "Sorry, gotta go." I said and started running. I felt something fly past my face and it was a knife, it only missed me a little bit. I got a small cut.

I lost her when I ran out of the alleyway, I guess she is a villain if she doesn't want to be found out and run into the open. I made it to Midoryia's and told him what happened. The pro hero's started searching the area, they couldn't find her.

Shoto Todoroki:

I was in the training grounds, it was like our place to hang out and train. I was at the picnic table I made a while ago and was eating my lunch. I noticed a shadow over me. I looked up to see Yaoyorozu looking at me. "Oh, hey." I said and smiled. "I want to fight you!" She said making a metal baton. "Hmm, no thanks i'm tired." I said taking a sip of my juice. "Why do you want to fight me anyway?" I asked her, she blushed. "I like Todoroki, and I want to fight you to see if you are good for him." She said looking down, I sat there with a blank face. "Ok, let's fight." I said standing up. "Really?" She said looking suprised.

I smirked. "But not right now, like I said, i'm tired." I said and sat back down, she had a dumbfound look on her face. "We'll fight in two days. Okay?" I said and walked away. "Okay!" I heard her yell from behind.

Katsuki Bakugo:

I was with Bakugo in the library when suddenly Kirishima popped out of knowhere. "Oi! Shitty hair we are busy here!" Bakugo yelled. "I'm sorry! I just wanted to know if you want to hang out today!" Kirishima yelled back. "Shh, it's a library." I said and sat down, they both looked at me. I blushed and looked away. "Y/N I have came here to tell you something!" Kirishima said smirking. "We are now rivals!" I looked up suprised. "What? Why?" I asked, Bakugo was just listening. "Because, you hog Bakugo all to yourself and I want to hang out with him too!" Kirishima said with a pout, I laughed. "Ok, we are rivals then." I said in a soft voice, we shook hands. "Let's fight later!" Kirishima said "Okay." I said and smiled, then he ran off.

"Why did you agree?" Bakugo asked me. "Because, he only feels left out. You should at least visit your friends man." I said and sat down.

Eijirou Kirishima:

"Hey Kiri, i'm bored we should go on a date after school." I said and hugging his arm. "Ok! I'm ok with that." Kirishima said with a smile. I noticed Mina up ahead. "Hey Mina what's up?" I asked with a smile. "I want to fight!" Mina yelled pointing at me. "Why?" I asked, she blushed and looked at Kirishima. "Because, we're rivals!" She said smiling. "Ok, sure." I said and walked past her, she grabbed my arm. "When are we going to fight?" She asked. "I don't know you're the one who decided to fight me." I said laughing at her embarrassing expression. "Oh, um, at the training grounds!" She said and left. "I don't even know when to go." I said and walked away with Kirishima.

Tenya Iida:

I was currently sleeping in the library, because no one comes here and it's quiet. I decided to go see Iida because I was bored. I got up and left the library and someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around to see Mei. "Oh, hi, what's up." I said in a sleepy voice, he smiled widley. "I want to fight you!" She said. "I'm to tired to though." I said and turned to walk away, but she grabbed my shoulder and turned be back around. "No! I like Iida, but I now have no chance with him now that you are here. So I want to battle you for him! Winner can have Iida." She said with a smirk. "No, Iida isn't a prize to be won. He is a person too, and plus we are both happy." I said and started walking away. "Fine then, how about just a battle!" I turned around and nodded. "Tomorrow at the training grounds then." I said and walked away. 'Time to find Iida and hug him now.' I thought to myself with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 10.8K 28
โžญ a friend of a friend decides to annoy the katsuki bakugou. you have one (1) new message! " am i still blocked? :'( " you have blocked @bonitoflakes...
53.9K 1.2K 52
For all you newcomers here's part 1: https://www.wattpad.com/595016082-bnha-boyfriend-scenarios-intro for the rest of you, LETS GOOOOO!
45.6K 1.2K 22
"๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ." โ•ฐโ”ˆ โžค katsuki bakugo x fem!reader โ˜†ๅฝก โ•ญโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”* ห—หห‹ ๐…๐€๐Š๐„ ๐๏ฟฝ...
1.6M 25.4K 194
*Updates are irregular but there are updates every week*