My Bully, My Love - Jookyun {...

By seunggcheool

COMPLETED ✅[under editing/being rewritten] (yes i finally decided to rewrite this piece of shit lmao) "Basica... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
1k?!
08
ending?! (PLEASE READ)
09 (FINALE PT.1)
10 (FINALE PT.2)
please read‼️
thank you!!!

thank you!

368 6 1
By seunggcheool

That's it huh? Well, I hope you guys enjoyed the story. I decided to end it with something fun for the sake of you guys and the end of this book. How's that for an ending? Pretty boring to be honest. I finally mentioned Minhyuk again even if he just popped out of nowhere. He has a boyfriend, he is a bottom lol, and engaged as well. If you think this was a good book follow me and wait on other books to be published, I have multiple in mind. Please share this book to whoever you think will enjoy it. Your friends or maybe even your family.

Thank You and I Love You guys!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 360 17
Hi guys! This is a book I wrote for my school project it would really help if you could read it and take this survey later when you're done x https:...
34.7K 843 32
Elsa notices a strange boy at Anna & Kristoff's wedding. Hans returns for something. Tiny feet are wondering the castle. Elsa runs off once again. Wh...
584 101 13
Your time to shine! Bring the book you chose to enter the contes, grab your easter egg and hope for the best! {📁 OPEN} Open till June 25th 2024 (⏳JU...
12.7K 477 14
" I didn't do it on purpose you know" " huh" " leave the party. I was just excited that I actually made the team and by the time I realized what I d...