Controlling Mr. Coopers - (Mi...

By MedievalTomboy

"You need to stay away from me to stay alive. Am I clear, Miss Bell?" He glowered at me and pulled the water... More

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
Adopting Mr. Beggar
Draining Mr. Brainy

What to write Next.

3K 79 49
By MedievalTomboy

Hello my dear sweet readers,

How are you all? I hope you are enjoying my books.

Alright, the reason for this note is, "An Italian's Escort Lover" will end in approximately 2-3 chapters and my another book "Controlling Mr. Coopers" will end soon too.

So I'm confused about what to write next. I have many plots in mind but they are not related to any of the current running series and I first want to complete the current series before starting anything new.

I will give you few options and please tell me which book you prefer to read next. As I still need some time to come up with plots, I think I will have enough time before the completion of both the books if you tell me your preference now itself.

Okay, here goes the list :-

1. Witch Madonna story from Corpse husband. (Title not yet decided)

2. The Mafia God (Callisto and Albina story)

3. Adopting Mr. Beggar (Aegeus story)

I don't want to write the next book of Italian series now itself so I hope you choose one from the above.

If you want me to try any other new plot then please comment about it and I will give a thought about it. But right now, I'm determined to complete these series.

Thank You So Much for your support.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 80K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...
522 43 16
"Marek, don't do this. Keep your captainship. I'll tell the truth about what happened and we'll both be out of the deal." "But-" "I don't know what y...
496K 18.2K 26
*No one messes with fire and goes unburnt.* "Twenty four hours is my most generous offer to you." He says with no trace of pity in his tone. Her eyes...
633K 22.8K 42
"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands. "do you...