His Insecure Beauty (Interrac...

vcampbell425 tarafından

Competed ✔ "Willyougoonadatewithme?" "I didn't get your question, say it again." He looked nearly ready to... Daha Fazla

Author's Note
Characters
°1° Why did she want cheese puffs?
°2° Who would love the pepperoni face low self-esteem, Lianna?
°3° If that's how just a kiss feels, how would everything else feel?
°4° No emoji? What about my hearts and kissy faces?
°5° Are you asking what I think you're asking?
°6° What's he playing at?
°7° Who is she?
°8° Why does he care if I look at him or not?
°9° Have you ever dated anyone besides me?
Author's Note
°10° Was my baby never aroused before?
°11° What does he look like without clothes in the way?
°12° How was I supposed to find out you were f*cking this b*tch?
°13° How do you feel about Alezorio?
°14° What if he breaks my heart just like Jason did?
°15° Can I spend the night?
°16° Wh-at are you doing? I don't want to ch-oke you.
°17° Who would have thought my little innocent Lee is a freak?
°18° I would love to see you try to take what's mine.
°19° His ex wants him back?
°20° Baby you like this? You like when I rub your wet p*ssy?
°21° You can call me daddy if you want.
°22° Get on the bed, lie on your stomach, face down a** up.
°23° What if he doesn't feel the same?
°24° Nice to meet you I'm Adrianne Alezorio's ex-girlfriend.
°25° Daddy? Why does that sound so sexy?
°26° I want to f*ck you on the sand or in the ocean.
°27° We didn't use a condom? Am I gonna get pregnant?
°28° Daddy will do whatever you ask.
°29° Am I a piece of meat to nibble on?
Author's Note
°30° Yep that's mine.
°31° Lianna satisfys me more than you ever did.
°32° I hope you're ready for birthday sex love?
Author's Note
°33° Look who we have here.
°34° Let's move in together.
°35° Daddy's always the big spoon.
°36° She knows about us.
°37° Is something the matter Mijo?
°38° When can I expect my first grandchild?
°39° Ale-zu-rio pl-please let me cum, please.
°40° Ali what are you doing to me?
°42° Won't he still lose his job?
°43° You're not firing me?
Author's Note
°44° You beat up Stacie?
°45° Lord give me strength to not commit murder today.
°46° I thought it'd be calm waters from now on not stormy oceans.
°47° I don't want you anywhere near Jason.
°48° How could I let my anger towards Jason cause me to hurt Lianna?
°49° Nothing's sexier than a person whose confident and secure within themself.
°50° Do you and Lianna partake in a BDSM lifestyle?
°51° I find joy in taking control of many aspects of Lianna's life.
°52° Alezorio can't we stay in snuggle drink hot coco eat breakfast in bed?
°53° She said yes.
Author's Note
°54° Why don't you just wear a blue underwear?
°55° She is my wife.
°56° The first memory I want to revisit is making love to my wife.
Dedication List
Music List
Author's Note
Thank You
NOTICE
°Bonus°
Author's Note

°41° Can't we have a nice drama free day for once?

3.8K 190 13
vcampbell425 tarafından

This chapyer is dedicated to Mealiariley11.

The Next Morning

"Dinner was great Mijo. Carolyn is a wonderful lady, we talked about you and Lianna. Suprising we have a few things in common. How was your birthday night?"

How was it? Hmm. Keep it PG Alezorio it's your mom your talking to.

"It was great. Lianna made it even more special."

"Oh that's good Mijo. I left your cake in the fridge, hope you guys like it. But where is Lianna? I haven't heard her all morning."

My love is sleeping in from our work out in the sheets last night. Round two turned into round twenty, by then the sun was coming up. When Lianna fell asleep from exhaustion that's when we stopped. I'm feeling tired too but it's worth it. Lianna won't be able to leave my bed for a few days. That's alright with me. I can have her all to myself.

"Mijo you always wonder into space whenever I talk about Lianna."

"She's sleeping in today. We had a late night."

"I hope creating my grandson." Mom whispers as I walk into the kitchen. I swear my mom doesn't understand the concept of filtering her thoughts.

I'm ecstatic she and Carolyn got on nicely. Those two are important in mine and Lianna's life. Lianna deserves breakfast in bed for making my 31st birthday one I'll never forget. While I prepare waffles, eggs, and bacon I plan out tomorrow. Lianna's moving in with me. Soon instead of this being my house it'll be our home. I like the sound of that.

She's doesn't have to do a thing because I'll take care of everything. Breakfast smells delicious and made for two. I'm parch as well since I haven't eaten anything but Lianna last night. If you know what I mean.

"Lianna wake up I made breakfast."

"Hmm let me sleep. I'll eat later."

Aww she's so cute. Actually she's sexy and beautiful and she's all mine to ravish and love.

"Love you have to eat. Come on waky waky sleepy head."

"Alezorio I'm tired."

"Okay fine another two hours, then we'll  have breakfast."

"Uhh sure." She finally comprise.

Lianna rolls over and passes out again. I did tire her out last night. I'm shocked she even remembers my name. I put the tray on the side table leaving the cover to trap some of the heat from escaping. Then I climb in behind pulling her onto my chest. She holds my torso as I play in her messy curls. She smells like her natural scent combined  with sex. My favorite.

After awhile I knock out too holding tight to my love. We didn't get up until later in the evening. I know last night shows I've got the stamia.

°°°

"Is that everything Lia?"

She looks around the empty space that was once her bedroom. Nothing is left but the furniture and familiar pale yellow walls.

"Yeah that's everything."

Lianna goes to pick up the last box which I take. She rolls her eyes like 'I can carry it.' I know. We head downstairs where Jaye is on the couch with her new boyfriend. Carolyn's in the kitchen preparing dinner. This is Lianna's last dinner here. I don't plan to let her go ever in the 'not until death due us part kind of way.'

"I'm going to miss you Anna knowing you won't live with us anymore. Just cause your moving in with Alezorio doesn't mean your not welcomed."

"I know mom."

"Dinner's almost ready why don't you guys go help Jaye and Michael set the table."

°°°

"Lianna have I mentioned how much I adore Carolyn."

"Yes a few times."

What's gotten into him? We're driving to his place. Most of my things have already been loaded into a moving truck which dropped off earlier. Only the small things I'll need right away is in the car. Dinner was sad but great. For obvious reasons, from now on I'll be living with Ali. This is the first time other than undergrad I've stayed anywhere other than home.

I can always visit. Mom and Jaye are still part of my life. I just won't live with them anymore. Alezorio's warm hand calms me down. I'm a little nervous about moving in together but over all I'm excited about it. Its after all a big step in our relationship.

"Lianna are you alright?"

He's always so intune with me. One of the things I love about him.

"Yeah just thinking. I'm nervous and excited at the same time about this."

"Me too, you have no idea. I've been waiting for this moment ever since you admitted to wanting to move in together." Alezorio let's out.

The rest of the ride is us quietly pondering our future. Alezorio brings in most of the stuff while I'm left with the lightest boxes. Inside there are boxes of my things littered. Most of it is upstairs in one of the guestrooms until we figure it out though.

When we climbed the stairs I hear a door open. "You guys are back."
Maria asks coming into the hallway.

"Dinner was good. Mom ask when you leave. She wants to have a spa day before you return to Puerto Rico."

"That sounds nice. I leave in two days so tomorrow is good for a spa day. I'll give her a call and let her know. Goodnight Lianna, night Mijo."

"Night." Alezorio and I say at the same time. Maria heads in the room she's been staying in. Alezorio and I head to his or should I say our room. He closes the door behind us and face me. Alezorio caress my cheek. I lean into him rubbing into his palm.

"Love let's shower."

"Sure come on."

All you need to know we did more than shower.

Next Week

"You paper was excellent Lianna. Keep it up." Professor Shelton says while handing it to me.

"Thank you."

My senior year began. Its going great so far. My favorite thing is I no long have professor Delprino's difficult writing intensive course to worry about. All my courses are easier.

But I do have one thorn in my back to take care of, Stacie. She's hasn't been on campus lately since the fall semester started. The last time I saw her was when she confronted me and Alezorio at the hospital. Probably up to no good knowing her.

This was my last lecture for today. I head out to where I know Alezorio is waiting. On the way I bump into someone.

"Sorry about that."

"Lianna is that you?"

I'd know that voice anywhere. What is he doing here? Really universe, you just had to add my ex to the mix too.

"Yes and bye."

"Lianna wait." Jason grabs my arm. Does he think this is a reunion? I pull away and glare so hard at him be might have turn to stone if I was Medusa.

"I have nothing to say to you Jason."

With that I walk away but of course he follows me. What is Alezorio gonna think? I see him as I exit the building. I'm aware Jason is behind me as I pull Alezorio into a kiss. I'm quick to forget this fact though as everything disappears around me. Alezorio's lips make sure of it. Leaving me breathless.

"Love I missed you too." His hoarse tone slips out. I hold his face in for another quick peck. Jason makes his presence known then.

"Lianna."

Alezorio holds me in front him. Somthing pokes my back but nows not the time.

"What do you want?"

"Just wanted to see how you've been."

"Lianna whose this?"

Right I didn't introduce the prick. Here goes nothing.

"He's my ex Jason."

Alezorio immediately recognized who it is. His hand tightens. Can't we have a nice drama free day for once? Is that too much to ask for?

Koi soups I really liked writing this chapter. I hope you all like it too. Did any of you expect Jason to make an appearance? Comment and star.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

779K 18.3K 17
"How dare you!!" His stare and cold voice made me step back with fear scared of what he will do "You clumsy woman!! Keep those disgusting hands of yo...
1K 33 8
Revenge Hatred Excerpt "I told you to calm down didn't I?" the voice spoke as it came close, I closed my eyes and prayed to God, I was scared out of...
301K 14.5K 52
sexual contents filled (be warned) He crush his lips on hers and she kissed him back immediately moaning and holding him tightly as her hand Ran over...
20.4M 757K 89
When she was 14, Dalia was sold to Matteo Martinelli, the former leader of the largest Italian mafia. Flash forward with his son, Vittore Martinelli...