BakuTodo Moments

By Le_Shoto_Todoroki

Just like Izuku's book, here I call every Bakugous roleplayers to answer this as you want.~ If female wants... More

Bites, always those
Why did you slap me?
Kisses Attack on the Sleepyhead
Trying to caught a Merman with that?
Being your sexy maid...
Kissing in the elevator

Got caught...Ahem

220 11 19
By Le_Shoto_Todoroki

[1 - When Shoto catches Bakugou with a small body pillow of him]

Shoto walks in their shared room since he wanted to hang out with his boyfriend, but he stops in his track as he sees the blondie doing something. He is actually punching angrily a poor small body pillow with the dual haired male on it making Shoto swallow his saliva...What did he do again? The blondie's boyfriend lifts his hand up like saying 'stop hitting that poor pillow' as he looks horrified and a bit scared as to why he was doing that to "him". 

" Wh-whats going on here? ", Shoto finally asks out loud.

[2 - When Bakugou catches Shoto with a small body pillow of him this time]

Bakugou is in a better mood and he actually wants to hang out with his boyfriend this time, no hitting a pillow and so he walks up to their shared room.  He opens the door and is about to yell or simply say something when what he sees in front of him stops him from shock and from being flustered. Here in front of him is a Shoto pulling up his pants, straddling a body pillow of Bakugou and by the looks of his red and sweating face it looks like he just did something with that pillow. It is understandable that after seeing your boyfriend hitting a pillow with you on it, that Shoto would naturally go and do something he wanted to do with his boyfriend's pillow instead...But how will Bakugou react to this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 2.3K 57
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
37.7K 812 14
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...
27.7K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
330K 19.1K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong