Jealousy | Scotty Sire X Read...

By Waffle_Muggler

Y/N is an up and coming musician in Los Angeles, California. She has a YouTube channel and is part of the Vl... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen | The End

Chapter Eleven

819 18 17
By Waffle_Muggler

You pull up to David's house, parking your car in his driveway. You look in your rear view mirror, wiping off the smudged mascara under your eyes. You get out of your car and make your way up the steps to David's front door. Your body starts to shiver from the cold as you knock on his door. In a few moments, the door opens, revealing David behind it.

"Y/N?" He says, "What are you doing here?" Your control over the tears crumbles immediately.

"Scott uploaded a... a video about us and... and my... my boss--" you can't even finish the sentence before you are sobbing again. David grabs one of his jackets hanging nearby.

"Oh, Y/N, come inside, come inside," David says, wrapping the jacket around you and pulling you inside. You follow him, sitting next to him on the couch. You take a few deep breaths, trying to slow your heart rate. David gently reaches forward and wipes the tears away from your eyes. "Now, what were you saying?" David asks, once you've calmed down.

"Scott uploaded a... video today on his channel about us, saying that we were in a secret relationship, and... and..." You say, your voice cracking at the end.

"Oh, my God, Y/N, I'm so sorry," David says, wrapping both his arms around you, rubbing your back. You don't say anything, just sob into your hands. "I can't believe he would do that," David repeats. You slowly pull away, looking at David through blurry vision.

"It's not your fault," You say. David smiles sadly, resting his hand on top of yours on your leg. You look at your hands, then back at David, glancing at his lips for a moment. You slowly lean in towards David, as he leans towards you, too. Your lips collide in a soft, comforting kiss. Your hand glides up David's arm, then around to the back of his head, pulling him closer to you. David slides closer to you on the couch, his hand resting on your thigh.

The kiss gets heated as you pull David's body closer to yours by his shirt. David leans more into the kiss as you lean back, allowing him on top of you. You realize you need to use the restroom and freshen up, so you place your hand on David's chest and push him away gently while pulling back.

"What, what is it?" David whispers.

"I just need to use the bathroom real quick," You reply.

"Alright, uh, you know where it is." David climbs off of you and relaxes on the couch. You roll off the couch and make your way into the bathroom.

You pull out your phone, seeing it blowing up with messages from Scott. You roll your eyes and open the messages.

"Y/N, I know you hate me right now, but please just look at this video"

"It proves I didn't upload the video"

--attachment 420--

"Please Y/N, look,"

You're not gonna look.

You set your phone on the counter and use the toilet. When you're done, you touch up your hair and lip gloss, making sure you look cute.

You look at the video.

In the video, Scott had accidentally left his camera recording and sitting on his desk. Scott is talking to David; neither are aware of the camera.

"How are things with Y/N?" David asks. Scott is cleaning up his room.

"Uh, pretty good, I'd say. I mean, she's coming over tomorrow night, so I think I'm gonna make my real move then," Scott turns towards David.

"Oh, really?" David says, "What makes you think she feels the same way?"

"Well, for starters, she told me yesterday that she feels the same as I do, so I think that's a pretty good indicator,"

"Wait, were you two really going to hook up?"

"Well, yeah! At least I think so. But then you came in, so she's coming over tomorrow night..." Scott recognizes his mistake, "I should not have told you that,"

"Nah, man, I swear I won't disturb anything that happens," David says.

"Alright, thanks, man," Scott says, him and David doing that 'bro-hug' kinda thing, you know.

"See you later man," David says.

"See ya," Scott exits.

David immediately turns towards the computer on Scott's desk and turns it on. The camera is angled just perfectly that the screen is visible.

David logs onto Scott's YouTube channel and connects his laptop to the computer with a USB. Then, the thumbnail for the video that got you fired pops up and you watch as David clicks "upload". You gasp aloud, nearly dropping your phone in shock.

You can't believe David would do something like this to you. But now that you think about it, it makes sense. For one, that video was strikingly similar to David's editing style, and you did reject him for Scott. Your mind races, trying to come up with what you should do.

You slide your phone into your pocket and exit the bathroom, slowly heading back to David.

"Hey, David?" You say as you enter his living room. David is relaxing on the couch, his arm resting along the back.

"Yeah, babe?" David replies, turning towards you. You cringe at the nickname, but make your way around the couch and sit near David.

"Did you... did you watch the video that Scott uploaded?" you ask him.

"Uh... I did, actually," David replies.

"Yeah... uh, what'd you think of it?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, don't you think it's weird how similar that video was to your vlogs? And the fact that it came out the day after I rejected you?" You say, sliding closer to David, examining his reaction. His signature smirk falters and a confused expression spreads across his face.

"That's definitely weird, but you know it's just a coincidence, obviously Scott's the one who uploaded the video," David says.

"Yeah... obviously." You pull out your phone, "Lemme show you this video I just found,"

"Alright, let's see it." David shifts closer to you to look over your shoulder. You play the video Scott sent you. The beginning plays: Scott and David just chatting.

"What... what is this?" David asks, confused.

"Apparently Scotty left his camera recording earlier and he caught something weird," You respond. David shifts uncomfortably.

David watches the video of him uploading the video to Scotty's channel. The color in David's face fades quickly as he realizes that he's been caught. You turn off your phone once the video is over and look at David, folding your arms across your chest.

"Y/N, look, I can explain," David says.

"Oh, really?" You stand from the couch for effect, "You're just gonna sit here and try to 'explain' to me the fact that you are the one who uploaded the video?"

"Why are you so upset? This didn't ruin your reputation, or anything, if anything, it gave you free promo," David responds.

"David, this isn't just about YouTube and my reputation. This is about the fact that you framed Scotty!" David stands up from the couch.

"I didn't frame Scotty!"

"You literally uploaded the video that got me fired to Scotty's channel and you were going to let us all believe that it was him who exposed us,"

"What do you mean fired? Your channel is doing fine, in fact, your views have already started to go up,"

"Is that all that matters to you? Views?" You say, stepping forward.

"That's what your whole YouTube career is based on, Y/N,"

"Not mine, David! You know that YouTube was supposed to be a stop on my music career!"

"Okay, but now more people will know you!" David says. You sigh, clenching your fists.

"David, you don't get it! I got fired from my job today because of your stupid revenge video!"

"What do you mean fired?" You groan, rubbing your forehead.

"I had a contract with a record label to make an album, but I had to stay single for publicity," you explain, "but, they just threw away my contract and all of the songs I had recorded because I broke the one rule they had! Because of you!" You nearly shout, your voice breaking at the end, your emotions beginning to take control. "All because I rejected you!"

"Y/N..." David says quietly. He reaches for your arm, but you pull away.

"Don't touch me!" you scream, rushing for the front door. You swing it open, but David shuts the door in front of you before you can leave.

"Y/N, listen to me!" He says.

"What?! What could you possibly say that could change how I feel about you right now?"

"Y/N, I had no clue that this would... would get you fired, I'm sorry! I didn't know," David says, his eyes pleading for you to forgive him. You clench your jaw and shake your head, avoiding his gaze. David leans towards your face.

"Please..." He whispers, "forgive me." You stare at the floor, the tears threatening to pour once again.

"No..." You say, looking up into his eyes. "I can't," You pull open the door, heading out into the rain towards your car. David follows you out into his yard.

"Y/N, please stay, we can figure this out!" He says.

"No, leave me alone!" You shout.

"At least let me drive you home, I can't let you drive in this weather," David says, just before you reach your car.

"You know what, David?" You say, turning towards him.

"What?" He replies.

"I'm going to the fucking airport-- and I'm buying a fucking one-way ticket back to fucking Florida!"

"Y/N, no," David says, trying to stop you from getting into your car.

"Y/N, yes!" You shout as you swing open your door and get in the driver's seat, immediately locking your doors. David knocks on your window repeatedly.

"Y/N, please, just come back inside, we can talk this out," David says. You ignore him and start your car, putting it in reverse and backing out of David's driveway. You watch as his house slowly disappears in your rear view mirror.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.6K 998 20
ADDICTED | in which a boy finds the feelings for a girl he tried to get over, again started - 9/30/18 ended - 12/14/18 highest - 17 in daviddobrik...
256K 5.7K 36
' π’Š'𝒍𝒍 π’π’π’π’š 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 π’šπ’π’– π’Šπ’‡ π’šπ’π’– 𝒍𝒆𝒕 π’Žπ’† '
77.9K 1.3K 20
Completed Justin Phan ff So basically Y/n is part of an Asian-American content house... Only girl Her bestie is Darren(because who doesnt want to be...
111K 1.1K 23
A shocking breakup between David and Liza. David try's to move on and the perfect girl enters the Vlog Squad at the perfect time. !Wrote this awhile...