(Cancelled) Lana the Were-Frog

נכתב על ידי Tyzuma

When Lana is bitten by a mutated hops, her life changes as she turn into a half-frog/human hybrid and protect... עוד

The Big Reveal
Chapter 1 (An Introduction)
Chapter 2 (The Transformation)
Chapter 3 (Secret no more)
4 (Preparations)
5 (Showdown at the Mall! Part 1)
6 (Showdown at the Mall! Part 2)
7 (A Grand Reunion Part 1)
8 (A Grand Reunion Part 2)
9 (A Grand Reunion Part 3)
10 (Lisa and Darcy's Bizarre Adventure)
11 (The calm before the storm)
12 (Infiltrating The Fortress)
14 (Tank!! Part 1)
15 (Tank!!! Part 2)
16 (A little heart to heart)
17 (The homestretch)
18 (The Finale)
Quick Update
Another. Announcement.

13 (Race to the Ruby!)

124 4 3
נכתב על ידי Tyzuma

-Inside The Fortress-

Lana was crawling her way through the made to like system to try and catch up to Xinn. She was starting to get frustrated by the fact that she kept getting lost.

Lana: Oh c'mon ... where the hell is she? She could not have gotten far in these winds ..

As Lana kept crawling, the whole building suddenly shook violently. Lana looked around and followed to where the shock started.

Lana: Xinn must be causing havoc. Ugh ... This is going to be a pain ...

Lana crawled by a wind door and peaked through one of the openings to a cloaked figure dashing through the guards and taking them out with pure brute force like it was no big deal. Lana glared and punched the opening of the wind and climbed down. Xinn stopped in her tracks and looked at the Loud with mischief. 

Lana: It's over! Stop now or i'll be back!

Xinn: Back off, Mutant! This is none of your business!

Lana: It's my business if you're planning to take over Royal Woods with it! Stop what you're doing are else! 

Xinn: Hmph .. I will not listen to some mutant ..

Xinn turned around and continued to dash forward. Lana sighed and leaped after her.

Lana: She seems much smaller than the time I fought her at the mall .. This is getting weirder and weirder. I hope Lola is doing ok.

- Outside on the rooftops -

Omega: Cease this at once!

Lola quickly responded by giving Omega a swift kick to the stomach. He stumbled back but quickly retaliated by punching Lola straight in the jaw.

Lola: Gah! I will not quit until I beat you down!

She got a shot at the mutant but it was reflected when he swiped it with his cloak. Lola's eyes widened as her blast hit her in the leg.

She fell on the ground, unable to move her legs at all. She gritted her teeth and tried to crawl away from Omega who was approaching quickly.

Omega: You seem new to this crime fighting job. Did the frog girl hire a new side kick off the street?

Lola glared and chopped karate Omega's lower leg. He bent down in bread, allowing the Loud to crawl away. She took out her grappling hook and swung herself to another building, being careful not to hit a wall due to one of her legs being temporally being paralyzed. When she got onto another rooftop, she started shaking her leg as fast as she could thinking it would make the effect on her leg go away. 

Lola: C-c'mon... Gah! This sucks... so much...

Lola slammed her leg down on the ground. In a few seconds, her leg was no longer paralyzed but she was what she assumed to had a cracked bone. She sighed and got up, trying to ignore the pain the best she could.

Lola: Alright you weird doofus! Come on out!

Lola turned around as she heard a group of crows cawing. In the middle of the group was an angry looking Omega charging was seemed to be lightning in his hands.

Omega: I still have a few tricks up my sleeves..

Lola: Is that so? Bring it on..

Omega and Lola lunged at each other ready to battle once more.

- Meanwhile, inside The Fortress -

Lana's chase on Xinn had become nothing less than intense. Xinn was dodging all the poison blades Lana threw at her.

Lana: Damn! She's so nimble! No matter.. This can't keep up forever..  Just keep on chasing! She'll tired out eventually...

Xinn turned around and pulled out a gun and started firing at Lana. Lana stopped moving forward and had to move in a zig zag formation to dodge all the bullets that were being fired upon her.

Lana: Crap! Crap! Stay wise!

Lana dove to cover, leaving Xinn time to dash away. Lana punched the ground in fury and continued her pursuit.

A few minutes later..

Xinn was starting to get tired from the constant running while Lana still pulled on through.

Xinn: Huff.. huff... Damn! Where is the ruby?! Do they have any damn labels here?!

As Xinn dashed on, she noticed a guard walking buy. Taking her chances, she grabbed and pulled him into a nearby locker.

Guard: (Muffled) MPPHH!!! HELLPPHH!!!!

Xinn: Shut the hell up! Now, if you want things to go smoothly, you better tell me where the damn Charged Ruby is!

Guard: T-the.. Charged Ruby? What are you talking about?

Xinn: Don't BS me! I'm aware of the secret Ruby full of infinite energy you keep in this facility! Now, if you don't want to get killed I recommend telling me where to go.

Guard: O-ok!! Ok fine!! T-take an elevator down to the bottom floor..

Xinn: Perfect.

Xinn knocked the guard out and continued her run through the base. She eventually found an elevator and hopped in just as Lana spotted her.

Lana: Hey!! Get back here!

Xinn: Ta-Ta! Smell you later!

The cloaked boss escaped through the elevator and went down the floors. Lana cracked her knuckles and pried open the door with her hands. She looked down the dark elevator shaft, some sweat ran down her face as the abyss looking hole started tugging at her fear of falling..

Lana: Oook... You can do this.. you can.. do this...

Lana breathed in and out.. Trying to give herself a nudge to make the leap down the shaft..

Lana: A-Alright... Three... Two... One... GERONIMO!!!!!

Lana ran and bumped straight down into the shaft. She tried to look and see if the top of the elevator was approaching due to how dark the shaft was. She looked around hoping to come up with a solution to brighten up the tunnel before she went splat on the ground.

The mutant realized that there were no ropes or cables in the middle of the shaft. Must be one of those new magnetic elevators that were said to be faster.

Lana: If I'm correct... The elevator will turn in the breaks if something shakes the elevator too much! Given how fast it's going, a Sudden halt from the breaks will cause a few sparks to shoot out! Perfect!

Lana turned herself upwards and bent her legs up and kicked the wall with a mighty force.

The wall's shook a bit, causing the elevator Xinn was in to activate the breaks causing the sparks to for out.

Xinn: Gah! What in gods name was that?! Huh?! No! The elevator stopped!

Xinn looked at the screen in the elevator and saw she was just above the floor with the charged ruby.

Xinn: Floor thirty five. If I'm able to get these doors open..

Xinn breathed in and out her fingers through the closed doors. Using her power, her muscles grew just enough to grant her the strength to pry it open. The bottom floor was visible through the opening. She smiled and shrunk back to her normal form and crawled through.

Xinn: Charged Ruby here I come!

Xinn dashed away just as Lana safely landed on top if the elevator using her blades to dig into the wall and slow her descent. She opened the hatch on the top and climbed in.

Lana: Dang it. Got away again.

Lana's phone started ringing and she answered it to hear Lolas voice.

Lola: Lana? You alright?

Lana: Yeah. I'm doing just fine aside from the fact Xinn got away from me again!

Lola: Jeez. How is she able to run faster than you? You have mighty legs with strength to jump like a frog so it shouldn't be that hard.

Lana: That's what I was thinking as well but it's no use. Besides, she's a mutant too so she's probably using her power to increase her speed.

Lola: Mutant?! You never told me bout that!

Lana: It just.. slipped out of my mind. Anyways, how's the situation outside? You deal with that Omega creep?

Lola: Yep! Justice has been sealed out! He fled back to where ever Xinn is hiding out. Oh, and most of the X's already fled as well. Their firepower was surprisingly outnumbered.

Lana: How odd. Xinn usually has enough guns to level a whole building. Unless...

Lana froze in a sudden realization that this was all part of Xinn's plan. Wasting no time, Lana started a mad dash after Xinn.

Lana: Crap! Lola, stay on the lookout!

Lola: What?! Why?!

Lana: Everything is playing into her plan! Think about it! The small group of gunmen, me sneaking in after her and you beating Omega! This isn't just a trick, it's a full on plan! If Omega fled away, that might mean he's gone to get more back up which also means..

Lola: Heavy Artillery knowing her..

Lana: Exactly. Just keep a look out if you see any tanks or more trucks that might have big guns in them.

Lola: Well alright. But what if you're not around if they do come? I can't fend off armed vehicles with just my stun pistol.

Lana: Well.. Guess I'll have to bail out and come back to the surface. I can take on a few vehicles with my abilities.

Lola: *sigh.. Just be careful Lana. I'm getting a bad feeling on what might happen next..

Lana: Don't sweat about it! If there's trouble, we'll be there on the double!

Lola: Did.. Did you just think of a motto for us?

Lana: Maaybe..

Lola sighed and hanged up. Lana smiled at leaped through the corridors leading to the Charged Ruby.

Lana: I don't know who or what you are Xinn.. But I just hope you know, I'm going to beat you even if it's the last thing I do!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

458 49 29
A gas was released changing humans to 2 new species Medi-Human and Beast after a lab explosion.
1.3K 3 8
When the PJ Masks Power Heroes are forced to physically relocate Power Q, they hire an accountant who later doubles as a new nighttime superhero.
697 27 6
Allea Hunter started as a normal girl who wants to live in a quiet place, but then weird creatures started to attack. What will she and the others do...
198 6 10
A story of Luan Loud, an aspiring comedian and actor from Royal Woods, slowly loses her funny, joyful side and becomes a manipulative sociopath with...