𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐈...

By barbiebixch

"𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆" in which Finnian Jacobs tell... More

INTRO
TAPE 1 SIDE A
TAPE 1 SIDE B
TAPE 2 SIDE A
TAPE 2 SIDE B
TAPE 3 SIDE A
TAPE 3 SIDE B
TAPE 4 SIDE A
TAPE 4 SIDE B
EPIGRAPH
AUTHOR NOTE

PREFACE

527 19 1
By barbiebixch

"IS THERE ANY POINT OF LIVING IF THE ONE THAT MAKES YOU FEEL ALIVE IS DEAD."Rich hues of red blended with oranges, purples, crimsons. Sitting on a rooftop was Finneas Jacobs. His dirty blonde hair dancing as the wind breezed, his form laid lazily on the roof. In his left hand sat an old tape recorder.

His eyebrows furrowed slightly as he mulled the thought over "I mean really is there anything to live for anymore?" His mouth thinned as he hummed "My therapist tells me, I always have something to live for, I think that's absolute bullshit. Cameron was my world and if my world is gone, I think the outlook of survival would be zero percent."

The young teen chuckled slightly, his eyes glazing over "It's weird to think that there was a point in my life without Cam with me, honestly I can still remember the day we met. By god how can I forget...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
153K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
216K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.