TAPE 3 SIDE A

"I just want to know

"I just want to know. Do you dream of me too?"

TAPE 3 SIDE A
the future

CAMERON AND I HAD BEEN GOING STEADY FOR quite a while now. I was certain that Cam was the one for me and I had envisioned our wedding a plenty by now.

This particular evening, I found myself in bed with Cam, our legs intertwined as I rested my head on his chest. My hand held in his own. He had just been released from the hospital after a surgery and I wished for nothing more than to be with him and it seemed the feeling was mutual.

"Finny let's adopt six children." My eyes widened slightly and my lips twitched upwards, although I had spent my free time dreaming of our future together, Cam and I had never discussed it directly. I couldn't help but feel happy that Cameron thought of having a future with us.

Although we were still young just entering our twenties we were both sure we wanted to spend the rest of our lives with other.

I playfully pushed his hand of my waist "Six children?! You gonna look after them Cam?" He flushed adverting his chocolate brown pools from my own as his cheeks dusted a light pink. Both of us knew if we were to adopt children I would most likely be the one to look after them due to Cameron's occupation.

"I want three two girls and a boy." I mumbled, nuzzling my face into his chest. Cameron chuckled and placed a soft kiss on my forehead, smirking as he watched my own cheeks flush.

"Anything you want Finny." I smiled softly at his response and looked upwards placing and capturing his lips into a gentle kiss "I love you."

"And I you"