Breaking the Fantasy (Polyfid...

De JessPot328

At 23, Saville "Sav" Carter, is a Television turned Movie Star gaining his first Oscar Nomination. In Hollywo... Mai multe

Chapter 1 - The Empty Oscars
Chapter 2 - A Friendly Flight
Chapter 3 - Welcome to 'Collared'
Chapter 4 - Panting in Pleasure
Chapter 5 - Who Got Hurt?
Chapter 6 - Is it Alex or Axxel?
Chapter 7 - Polite Confusion
Chapter 8 - Lingering Thoughts
Chapter 9 - Some Truth, More Lies
Chapter 10 - White Noise?
Chapter 11 - Beginnings...
Chapter 12 - Plaintiff?
Chapter 13 - Strange Reds
Chapter 14 - Coffee & Screams
Chapter 15 - ...for when...
Chapter 16 - Water Drop Rehab
Chapter 17 - Strawberry Smack
Chapter 18 - Cheeseburger Star
Chapter 19 - Mixed Glass
Chapter 20 - Fuck Me a Win
Chapter 22 - Hit Hearts Bruise
Chapter 23 - Flashback Kinks: Part 1
Chapter 24 - Flashback Kinks: Part 2
Chapter 25 - Project Puppy
Chapter 26 - Puppy Pact
Chapter 27 - Daddy Designer
Chapter 28 - Daddy Drip
Chapter 29 - Notorious Planning
Chapter 30 - Two In One
Chapter 31 - Falling For... Couture?
Chapter 32 - Hours Earlier
Chapter 33 - In the Dark (Part 1)
Chapter 34 - Fast Foward (Part 2)
Chapter 35 - Exploding Love
Epilogue
NEW BOOKS!!
OUT NOW!!

Chapter 21 - Surprising Bacon Plot

6.9K 336 37
De JessPot328

Chapter 21 - Surprising Bacon Plot

Saville's POV:

It could be considered hypocritical to say that Manhattan was beautiful in the morning. Mostly because it's always beautiful. The light reflecting off all the glass and steel of the skyscrapers before being filtered through the green of large trees is magnificent. Yet when the sun fades and the nighttime lights up, the city transforms into a new and much different place.

The sun was out at 9am, but not yet soaking the city in heat. As I walked up 5th Avenue, I thought of my plans for the day. I needed to retrieve my handy assistant from our hotel room, and the nicest way seemed to be with coffee in hand.

Convincing the laundry people at my hotel to let me sneak in with them wasn't hard. The paparazzi was still camping outside the lobby and no doubt disturbing all the other guests. While I wished I could change it, the people with cameras were never going to listen to me. I may be able to manipulate them and what they swarm about, but nothing I try will be able to get rid of them.

I don't know whether it was my distaste for all my previous living situations, but I loved hotels. There was something very comforting, relaxing and almost safe to them. I didn't hate them like my contemporaries. While many of my co-stars would request apartments for their stay while filming, I was perfectly comfortable in a respectable hotel.

As I got off the elevator and approached the door to my room, I audibly chuckled at my neighbors. It was only 9:45 in the morning and yet loud whiny moans could be heard. Whoever was being fucked was having a good time and was on the right track to finishing. I wasn't thinking much as I entered the slightly monochromatic beige hotel room.

What I wasn't expecting was to see my baby Sister riding my Assistant as they both moaned. Putting the coffee down, I bit my tongues harshly to keep everything in. Turning right around, I left the room as they screamed and noticed my presence for the first time.

           "Nope!" I yelled, as I left the room, popping the 'P' only to hear chuckles in response.

Though I was blushing WAY too much, and despite the pit in my stomach from seeing them like that; I couldn't stop smiling and laughing loudly as I got back in the elevator. Looking down at my phone, I saw my manager calling me and so I tried to collect myself before answering.

            "Hello TJ." I spoke, a bit of lightness still in my voice.

             "Meet me in the restaurant." This was all I got out of him before the call ended.

I assumed he meant the hotel's restaurant and so I headed there quickly. As I arrived, I was seated almost immediately next my manager who had food, his phone and a large iPad in front of him. Before he could even look up, the waiter walked up and asked for my order. Since I wasn't starving, I ordered something small along with coffee since my Starbucks was long gone.

              "3 weeks in Manhattan and your personal life is in flames? I have multiple networks requesting interviews with you, and magazines calling for comment. How did this happen?" My manager, TJ asks as I steal a piece of bacon off his plate and eat it.

             "You want to know how this happened? I got away from my abusive Husband and decided not to go back to him. That's the short and sweet, you won't be getting the long story anytime soon. Also, I'm not commenting and I'm not going to do interviews... not yet at least." I answered as TJ's face contorted into one of shock and yet somehow remained business casual.

When I turned away from his contrite face, I see the multiple TV's over the hotel bar displaying the fourth hour of the Today show. Yet it's the headline under Kathie Lee and Hoda that grabs my attention "Gillian Holter Speaks Out About Split". As I watch and read the subtitles, I can hear TJ talking but I no longer care.

What I've learned in the last 30 seconds of reading subtitles, is all about a radio interview Gil did this morning with Ryan Seacrest.

            "His relationship with his parents has always been strained, especially after the reckless things Sav did to himself when he was younger."

The sound bite from the interview is all and enough I need to hear, or more like read before I turn away. Looking back at TJ, he asks me if I've heard a words he's said.

            "No. On second thought I will do that interview, you pick the best option and make it soon. I have a few things to do." I say as I get up and throw down two twenties.

          "Think about your career Saville, what are you going to do?" TJ asks before I can walk away.

           "I am thinking about my career. I have a photoshoot downtown with Violet in an hour, and you will set up that interview because I asked you to. And next time you want to lecture me about my personal decisions, remember there are a lot of other Management Companies out there." I whisper yell as I don't want to make a scene in this crowded place. His face instantly pales at my threat and he simply nods as I walk out and head for the back of the hotel.

_________

It took a few calls but by the time I arrive at the Photographer's studio I have an entourage of security guards. Walking in, I am quickly swarmed by hair & makeup people and even the photographer himself. Everyone begins talking and discussing things about lighting and angles.

Walking away from the swarm, I sit down in the salon-like chair next to Violet who sits on her phone. She looks up and smiles brightly, before putting the device down.

            "You have a much bigger crowd today? I got used to your seeing your Giant, don't tell me he's available." She jokes about the missing Finn in my group. Smiling back at her, I laugh lightly at lightness in her mood today.

           "Don't even think about it Vi, I have him on lock. He's simply taken the day off." I reply as people start applying creams and powders to my face and body, hiding the obvious sexual marks from last night.

          "Seems like someone had a bit of fun last night." She speaks, a smirk on her face as she eyes the red rings around my wrists.

          "Could be..." I answer quietly, not putting any real emphasis to it.

           "It's been way too long since I played like that."

             "You mean?" I ask, which has her laughing loudly, almost shocking her assistant and her own makeup group.

             "You should really come to my club when we get back to L.A." Violet offers, making it all the more obvious to me. Suddenly all the things I have assumed about her come together. Her attitude not only towards people, but situations and everything make it more and more easy to see her as a Dominatrix.

             "I'm...not like you." I reveal and yet the reaction I was expecting never comes. Her eyes only soften, as does the smile on her face. She suddenly reminds me so much of Mason and his attitude towards me.

              "I could tell, Sweetie. You're a fantastic actor, but you can't really hide that part of yourself a 100% of the time. Plus I'm sure my Pet would love to meet another male Sub."

I try to hide my surprise at her mention of her boyfriend, at least I assume she means him. Oliver Niven is a Major League Baseball Player for the LA Dodgers and has been dating Violet for a year now. I would have assumed their D/S power dynamic would have be different, yet now, after knowing Violet for a bit. I can understand it.

The day progresses like normal from there, as Violet is called to shoot. The makeup people and I make jokes as I apologize for giving them more work with my bruises. They simply laugh and work their hardest to cover them. When Violet comes back an hour later, I'm called up to shoot and proceed to go through what I assume she did.

Stand like this. Shift that. Turn this way. Lift your right elbow 14°. Pout. Don't pout. Smile. NO! Glower.

After another hour of this, I hear that lunch has been delivered. As I get back to my station, I see Finn standing there with two plates of chicken fingers and fries. The look on his face is strange... you could say anxious.

             "I got you food from that Diner on 43rd." He speaks, handing me my favorite food from my favorite place. His nervousness still doesn't dissipate as I stand there staring at him with a blank expression and dead eyes. Holding my laugh becomes harder and harder and soon my face cracks and I burst.

             "You shouldn't have done that Finn." I say and he begins to stutter and ramble about what a mistake he made. Yet I can tell he's lying and he doesn't consider what he did a mistake. This little fact makes me smile as does the fact that I wasn't even talking about my sister.

          "I meant the food Finn, you shouldn't have done that. I got a crew on me, and already gave you the day off... Go find Sabrina." I smile, giving him a pat on the shoulder.

Before I know it, my Giant has entrapped me in his arms. His hug is genuine as is the feelings he has for my sister I hope. I'm not holding either of them back, but he does have a job to do... for now. As he begins to walk away, I call him and he quickly turns to look at me.

               "Don't hurt her." I say plainly , but I hope he can hear the threat as well. The little nod of his head assured me he does.

It's not long before lunch is over and Violet and I are both needed to shoot. This cover is planned for Rolling Stone and going to launch after the official announcement of our movie. The photographer begins to line up the shot, and the lights only become brighter as we stand there. After a few minutes of posing, I hear Violet speak.

             "I'm sorry about your relationship." Her face remains posed, but her voice sounds different with varied emotions. Not looking at her, I reply.

            "It's okay. Hell hath no fury right?" I say, before thinking about everything.

Just as our day begins to wrap up, and Violet and I finally see some our photos, another idea dawns on me. As I think about it more and more, I figure he has it coming after all he's been saying about me. Sending the text was easier and the response was quick.

Sent to Chase Porter
- Can you meet me at ninetyEIGHT tonight at 10pm? It's important.-

From Chase Potter
- Sure can. See ya then. Hope everything is OK.

When I got Chase's response, I caught Violet before she left the studio for the day.

           "Hey Vi, would you want to get a drink with me and a few friends tonight?"

It doesn't take long for her to say yes, and after giving her all the information, we agree to meet in SoHo at 10 tonight. As my plan begins without a hitch, I head back to my hotel to gather the last piece of this puzzle. 

When I enter my hotel room this time, the entire place is dark and a movie is playing on the television screen at the bottom of the bed. Turning one of the lamps on, I see my sister cuddled up next to Finn. Her face is unlike what I've seen before, it's relaxed and almost smiling. The arms holding her look like they're locked on tight.

Their expressions are so simple and sweet, it makes my heart ache as I head to the large bathroom to get ready. After taking my sweet time in the bathroom, I roll out clothed and smelling of expensive cologne. Going for my suitcase, I look for my toiletry kit. Inside the small Gucci bag is zippers and pockets for everything, but if you look closer, you can see a tear in the lining.

Reaching in, I grab what I've been searching for and head for the hotel door. Closing it softy, I hope not to wake the lovebirds inside.

Just like they said, Chase, Violet and I meet at the bar exactly on time. We all order drinks and I introduce Chase to Violet who soon hit it off. They begin talking about being friends with Doms and Subs alike. Chase's friend Benji is bartending again tonight and tries his hardest to stay apart of the conversation despite his clients.

It's only when everyone is leaving at around 1am that I approach Chase by myself in the Men's bathroom. Looking at him, I pull out the USB from my back pocket and hold it out for him to grab. He does and begins to look at the grey metallic item with fascination.

          "Source close to the couple." I say and his eyebrows only furrow harder.  Looking at him again, I say it again.

Walking out of the bathroom, I catch up with Violet who is walking out the door. Our slightly tipsy asses, wrap our arms around each other's shoulders. Standing on the pavement outside is dozens upon dozens of cameras screaming at the both of us.

Walking quickly with our security team holding the crowd back, we both hop in the black SUV that's waiting. Violet volunteers to drop me off at my hotel first, and I'm thankful for it as I'm exhausted from such a long day. Hugging one another goodbye, I hop out of the car and head towards the hotel.

As the elevator drops me off at my floor, the only thing I can think about is my bed and the cold sheets waiting to cool me off. Yet I don't get very far as I see two men standing in front of my door.

            "Should I inform Mason that two of his Dom's are stalking me?" I joke as I approach the intimidating couple. Their faces only form smirks as they eye me up and down evilly.

            "We have an answer for you." Elliot speaks.

             "Oh I can't wait to hear this one." I reply sarcastically before being slammed against the opposite wall. Lips press against my neck and hands run down my body as the only thing I can think of is...

Safe.

Always remember to comment and vote on all the chapters you like, it doesn't even have to be mine, but please do it for anyone's writing that you truly like reading... It helps us and inspires us with confidence and motivation to keep expressing ourselves.

Love ya HoneyBunnies 😘😘

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.9M 63K 74
The anticipation is too much. I found myself praying for The Boss just to say something, anything. "Strip." Anything but that. My eyes wide...
5.3M 174K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...
420K 8.6K 61
#1 IN BDSM [17/4/2023] [COMPLETED] ___________________ 𝑪𝒂𝒛 𝑽𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒆...
430K 14.9K 20
[COMPLETED] When Fox shows up at The Centre (an institution for young men), drunk and spiraling out of control, he is greeted with flashing emergency...