Free Me (Yandere Male x Male...

By Spac3r

This is a continuation of @_Lost_Banshee_'s story. I will be editing and maybe changing up things in the stor... More

Introductions/Characters
Sarah (CORRECTIONS MADE)
Daydreaming
Suspicions (CORRECTIONS MADE)
Infiltration
Futile
Rememberance (CORRECTIONS MADE)
Square One (EDITED/CORRECTIONS MADE)
Revaluate
Bewildered (EDITED/CORRECTIONS MADE)
Free Me
How? (EDITED/CORRECTIONS MADE)
Fondness (EDITED)
Outside (EDITED/CORRECTIONS MADE)
Crumbled
Stay Away
Lunacy (Corrections made)
Speak (CORRECTIONS MADE)
What's Right? (CORRECTED/EDITED)
**NOT A CHAPTER**
Pinned (CORRECTED/EDITED)
He (CORRECTED)
Touch (LEMON)
A New Life
Last Resort
Somewhere In Between (EDITED and CORRECTED)
Umarekawari
Pain (Corrected/Edited)
Cat and Mouse (EDITED & REPOLISHED)
Noise
...
I Hate You
Till The Very Ends With It

Prom (EDITED/CORRECTIONS MADE)

8.1K 284 388
By Spac3r

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates. I've been sick lately, and I didn't wanna try and upload while feeling like a sack of bad potatoes.

_____________________________

"You ready for this tonight? It's gonna be amazing!" Leon was extra cheery about the whole prom thing, while I was kind of neural about it. I mean, I don't really have any idea how to dance.
"Yeah, I guess it'll be alright?"
Leon frowned and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Come on, lighten up a little bit. You've been acting pretty different ever since this morning. Did something happen while I was gone for those couple of days?"

I shook my head. Even though lying to Leon made me feel uneasy, I thought it'd be better to spare him of the situation with Nathan, and my dead friends.
"N-No, nothing happened, I just don't know what I'll be doing there. I don't even know how to dance."

"Really?! You're kidding!"
Leon seemed completely stupefied by my response, me only staying quiet.
Leon thought for a moment, before snapping his fingers as if he just thought up a brilliant idea. "That's okay, I can teach you!"

I internally cringed at his proposal, visible confusion written all over my face.
"Come again? Please?"

Leon seemed to have found my reaction amusing, hence he proceeded to snicker and giggle the rest of the way back to our houses.

~~Timeskip~~

"Oh my god! You're FINALLY going to prom?!"
My mother screeched at the top of her lungs.

"Y-Yes, Mom, I- Ow!"
My Mother pinched my cheeks, a bright smile overlaying her features.
"That means I can finally pick out an outfit for you, just like when you were younger~!"

"Don't you think Dad should do that? I mean, since we're both guys and-"
"Now now, you know I laid out the best outfits for you all throughout your elementary and middle school years. It's not like I'm going to make you wear a tutu!"
She shook her head as if she were offended by my suggestion.
"Anyways, me and your father have been preparing for this day ever since you became a freshmen."
I rose an eyebrow as she treaded over to a nearby closet, opening it and searching for something.
"Preparing? What do you mean?"
My mother chuckled as she proceeded to rummage through the closet.
"You'll see~ ...if I can find it."

After a few moments, she finally pulled out what seemed to be a classic, black tuxedo, and a pair of slacks that matched perfectly with the expensive looking tux. I gawked at the sight, my (E/C) hues darting from the suit and back to my mother.
"Here it is! This used to be your father's... We've been saving it for you, and whenever you decide to have a children—If he's a boy—you can pass it down to them as well!"

"... Mom, are you sure about this? ...It looks really expensive. What if I get it dirty?"
Without hesitation, she shoved the clothing into my arms, making me jump in surprise.

"You won't!" She spoke with a chilling, close eyed smile.

"... What makes you so sure?"
"Because if you do, that's half of your allowance. Capeesh~?"

I felt my stomach sink from her answer, but nonetheless, nodded in agreement.
I wasted no time to go upstairs, and get dressed in my new outfit.

Surprisingly, the whole attire was a perfect fit, not to mention how good it looks from another's perspective.

"Wow, Dad. I didn't know you were rockin' like this in Highschool." I mumbled, shifting my body at different angles as I checked myself out in the bathroom mirror. "He must've been way cooler than me..."

After one last check, I jogged down stairs, only to be greeted by my parents. Mother was holding a camera in her hands with a wide smile while father had his arms crossed, offering a nod a approval.
"You're looking snazzy, son."

"A-Ah. Thanks, Dad, really." I didn't notice, but apparently I was blushing like a madman. It wasn't often I got complimented by my Dad, and not just because he's always at work, but it is somewhat connected to his job...

"Alright now, Let's take these pictures so we can send you on your way~!"

Oh god, not the pictures.

After what seemed like to be an eternity of picture taking, I was finally able to leave the house. Of course, I wasn't able to avoid a hug and kiss from my mother; which delayed things even more, if you ask me.

Though, to my surprise, Leon was waiting outside of my house already, his mother's car parked right out front.
He was leaned up against the passenger side of the car with his phone in hand. He had a bit of a serious look on his face, similar to the one he uses when he's concentrating or something like that.
"Leon~" I called out as I stepped down from the porch, waving my hand high.
I successfully caught his attention, his jaw dropping once he laid eyes upon me.
"(Y/N)? Why such a professional look?!" He squeaked. I laughed, realizing what he was wearing: He wore a plain black T-Shirt with a bright red bow-tie attached to the collar, along with some black jeans and casual dressing shoes.
"You should've left the bow out, if you ask me." I snorted, covering my mouth as I snickered.

His cheeks heated up a bright pink from my teasing. Huffing, he opened the door to the backseat of the car just wide enough for me to step in. "J-Just get in the car..."

"You know I'm joking, Leon." Smiling, I pat Leon's shoulder as I ushered myself into the vehicle, Leon seating himself after me.
I greeted Leon's mother, once again being showered in compliments due to my attire.
Not too long after, we drove off.

~~~

When the three of us pulled up to the school parking lot, you could already hear the bass of loud music being played from the inside, and multiple students and teachers entering the building.
"That's a lot of people..." I mumbled, sticking my head out the window.
"It really is... Hey, Mom! You can just drop us off at the curb, it's gonna be hard for you to find a parking spot in these conditions."

"Ah! You're right, parking would be a hassle... I'll drop you two off right here."
With that, Ms. Stephenson unlocked the doors so we were able to get out of the car. Once outside, I dusted myself off and made sure I looked presentable while Leon waved as his Mother drove off.
"Alright, let's get going!" Leon turned to me with a wide, confident smile on his face.
"W-Wait, I'm still checking if I look good- Ah!"
Without warning, Leon snatched my hand in his and dragged me to the front of the building.
"There's no time for waiting! Let's go~!"

Both me and Leon were able to easily slip into the assigned building for the party since we had paid our fee of $10.00 beforehand. It was $20.00 if you brought someone with you, but we paid separately for some reason. Once inside, there stood two rather large double doors ahead of us, lights of multiple different colors emitting from underneath them. As we approached them, it seemed like the music got louder, and the bass became rockier by the second. I could feel it in my chest.

"You excited~?" Leon looked back at me with a smug expression, my hand still in his. I narrowed my eyes and let go of his hand, seeing as it was getting awkward now.  "Let's just go in."

I wasted no time to push open the doors.
I shaded my eyes from the multiple types of strobe lights that decorated every corner of the rather large room, letting my eyes adjust.

When I tell you unexpected is an understatement, it is. There were tons of people, some of them weren't even students from our school. From the far end of the room there was a DJ at his post, bumping his body to the beat of the music. It was like stepping into a club for the first time.

I turned to Leon, and of course he seemed to be in awe of the whole setting.
"(Y/N)! Why haven't we done this before?! We've completely been missing out all along!" He yelled over the music.
I deadpanned at how enthusiastic he was.
"Yeah, I guess we have... While you go do your thing I'll just go find a less crowded spot to chill at."
Before Leon could protest—Which I knew he would try—I began to walk away... until the music ironically changed into more of a Bump&Grind type beat.

(I suggest you guys try out this link to set the mood 😏 it's an instrumental btw. If you can't read and listen at the same time, try looking it up on a music app.)

I felt a gentle grip upon my shoulder, making my body tense up. I turned around only to meet eyes with none other than Leon.
"I've still gotta teach you how to dance."
His tone was soft and alluring, which made it almost impossible to say no.
Giving in to his antics, I let out a fatigued sigh.
"Alright, fine..."

Before I knew it, Leon was leading me to the center of the dance floor, passing through multiple couples swaying to the rhythm of the music. Once the both of us arrived to a decent and well open area, Leon began to teach me what he knew...

"Now, the first step is your hands..." wasting no time, he slowly guided my hands to his waist, which was surprisingly wide and well figured for a male. He then slithered both of his arms over my shoulders and interlocked his hands snug above the nape of my neck, slightly closing the distance between our faces and our bodies.
"Comfortable?" He finally spoke out, his shiny blue hues focused on my (E/C) ones.
Honestly, my heart was beating out of my chest, but I figured it was normal since it was my first time dancing. "Y-Yeah... What now?"

Leon chuckled at my response, making my face heat up.
"Now, just move to the beat. Do your own thing~"
Seeming hesitant at first, I began to follow Leon's slow movements simultaneously with his. Once I felt I had the hang of things, I let my muscles relax with Leon's body.
Although, we were both males, it didn't feel weird at all.

It felt relaxing...

It felt as if we were the only two here.

We soon found the both of us slowly leaning into each other, not caring about our surroundings and who was watching...
and our lips connected.

His lips... Why do they taste like blueberry?

The feeling... The taste...

It all made me want more of him.

After a moment, our lips slowly parted, leaving both of our minds in an appeasing daze.

"That was... weird?" I finally spoke out, earning a small laugh from Leon.
"Yeah, it kinda was... Wanna do it again~?"
Blushing, I shook my head.
"I'd rather no one see us... Let's just dance, yeah?"
Leon, seeming okay with my response nodded, resting his head in the crook of my neck.
"I'm glad we went out tonight, (Y/N)."

I hummed in agreement as I let my eyes close, allowing our bodies to do the rest of the talking.

Little did we know we were being watched the entire time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 52 12
A yugioh zexal what if one shot story. What if Yuma and Nash lose the duel against Don thousand? What difference does it make and what will happen to...
1.3M 24.2K 44
"What do you think he will do when he finds out?" I asked Zoey. "Nothing. He isn't your boyfriend is he? He has Perrie!" Zoey replied. "But why would...
21K 1K 151
With the rising tide of steam power and machinery, who can come close to being a Beyonder? Shrouded in the fog of history and darkness, who or what i...
180K 4.9K 29
"That's actually how I met Cove's dad. The moms of our homeroom style class made us all meet up and go bowling. He was really bad at bowling. But tha...