Maintaining Harmony (Doctor W...

By puppuphk

Harmony just wanted to go to Comic Con is that so hard to ask apparently so because while waiting for her fri... More

Book 1: Chapter 1
Book 1: Chapter 2
Book 1: Chapter 3
Book 1: Chapter 4
Book 1: Chapter 5
Book 1: Chapter 6
Book 1: Chapter 7
Book 1: Chapter 8
Book 1: Chapter 9
Book 1: Chapter 10
Book 1: Chapter 11
Book 1: Chapter 12
Book 1: Chapter 13
Book 1: Chapter 14
Book 1: Chapter 15
Book 1: Chapter 16
Book 1: Chapter 17
Book 1: Chapter 19
Book 1: Chapter 20
Book 1: Chapter 21
Book 1: Chapter 22
Book 1: Chapter 23
Book 1: Chapter 24
Book 1: Chapter 25
Book 1: Chapter 26
Book 1: Chapter 27
Book 1: Chapter 28
Book 1: Chapter 29
Book 1: Chapter 30
Book 1: Chapter 31
Book 1: Chapter 32
Book 1: Chapter 33
Book 1: Chapter 34
Book 1: Chapter 35
Book 1: Chapter 36
Book 1: Chapter 37
Book 1: Chapter 38
Book 1: Chapter 39
Book 1: Chapter 40
Book 1: Chapter 41
Book 1: Chapter 42
Book 1: Chpater 43
Book 1: Chapter 44
Book 1: Chapter 45
Book 1: Chapter 46
Book 1: Chapter 47
Book 1: Chapter 48
Book 1: Chapter 49
Book 1: Chapter 50
Book 1: Chapter 51
Book 1: Chapter 52
Book 1: Chapter 53
Book 1: Chapter 54
Book 1: Chapter 55
Book 1: Chapter 56
Book 1: Chapter 57
Book 1: Chapter 58
Book1: Chapter 59
Book 1: Chatper 60
Book 2: Chapter 1
Book 2: Chapter 2
Book 2: Chapter 3
Book 2: Chapter 4
Book 2: Chapter 5
Book 2: Chapter 6
Book 2: Chapter 7
Book 2: Chapter 8
Book 2: Chapter 9
Book 2: Chapter 10
Book 2: Chapter 11
AN
Book 2: Chapter 12
Author Note
Book 2: Chapter 13
Book 2: Chapter 14

Book 1: Chapter 18

1.8K 64 4
By puppuphk

Okay so this is mainly just a phone call between Harmony and Dylan who if you don't remember is Harmony's best friend. They talk about Deep Breath which is the first episode in Series 8 of Doctor Who, so if you don't want to know what happens, don't read it. Coment if there are any mistakes and i will fix them and if you want a specific episode, anyway enjoy.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

I was rudely interrupted my amazing dream by the sound of my phone blaring waking me up. This caused me to wiggle a little and sit up and answer it.

"Hello" I mumble into the phone.

"Oh My Gosh, you actully answered, I was worried you wouldn't answer because you never not answer my texts" I heard Dylan say on the other line.

"What do you mean? You woke me up, I know you texted me I was busy with things" I say to him.

"Yea, you always say that, you would think I would get used to that but nope, not with you popping in and out of here…oops shouldn't have said that." he says.

"What? No, don't repeat it, give me a few minutes to wake up, hold on let me get up" I tell him and go to move only to hear a groan under me.

"Oh my gosh, sorry I guess I fell asleep" I say looking down at the Doctor and moved my elbow away from his chest since that was what I was using to sit up. "Sorry, I have to talk to Dylan, you go do something else, got it?" I tell him as he sits up and wraps his arms around me.

"Buuuuuut Whyyyyy?" he mumbles into my hair as I feel his breath on my neck.

"Because, future events is what I think Dylan wants to talk about, and you can't know about them, got it mister?" I tell him

"Yea, Doctor it's futurey stuff, you can't know about it until it happens, though it is really important because who knows when the next time I will call her, or when she will get my phone call or text, you always say Toby and I call at the wrong times, so if you don't answer a text we have to call you." Dylan said.

"Yea, so out" I tell the Doctor and push him away from me and stand up.

He pouts at me and lightly pecks my lips. "Fine. but I will be in the kitchen or in the console room if you need me." he tells me and I smile.

"Got it, kitchen or console room, now go, this is a private conversation involving some very important details" I tell him and he rolls his eyes and leaves the Library.

"Okay, the Doctor has left the room, I repeat the Doctor has left the room, you can talk freely" I jokingly say to Dylan.

"Haha, I bet he would love to hear you say that, but anyway, first of it is in Victorian London and the Tardis is spit out of a Dinosaur, so we get to the Paternoster Gang so Madame Vastra, Jenny, and Strax again. Which was great. So the Doctor confuses faces and who is who." he starts to say.

"Well who wouldn't he has to go through like 2000 years of memories." I interrupt him.

"Are you going to not interrupt me? Because I can alway not tell you how it goes and you could go in blind." Dylan tells me and my eyes go wide.

"No, no, no don't do that, please don't do that I already had to do something with the word Listen with twelvy and didn't know anything that was going to happen, plus we ran into a younger Doctor, like before his adventures and that was a bad idea," I tell him and he is silent for a while.

"Dylan? Are you still there?" I ask him.

"Yeah I am, but wow, anyway let's get on with this. So Clara is confused, the Doctor has collapsed and Madame Vastra, Jenny, and Strax take him and Clara to their house place where he is laying on the bed. Clara is confused about where the Doctor is and has a talk with Vastra and stops judging and yea. In between that we then saw this like half-face guy kill someone I guess for parts, which reminded me of the SS Madame de Pompadour because it needed parts. But anyway the Doctor then awakens to hear the dinosaur's pleas for help and leaves the house though he starts to go for the door and says not me shaking his head and goes through the window! Harmony the window, of all the things he leaves through is a window." Dylan says telling me what happened or is going to happen.

"Right so dinosaur swallows Tardis, Doctor is acting weird due to regenerating as usual, Clara not accepting his new face and new well everything okay, and he goes through a window, dam it why a window, can't he just use the door like anyone else." I repeat to Dylan.

"Exactly, but then again Capaldi is great being the Doctor so far, at least in my opinion. Anyway continuing he goes out the window and is gamboling along London's rooftops and steals a horse to reach the dinosaur. He calls out to assure the creature that he will return it to its proper time, just before it spontaneously combusts and gets killed, he then learns from Vastra that this is not the first recent incident of spontaneous combustion. The Doctor spotted an unfazed man across the river and jumps into the water to investigate while Clara returns home with the others to start their own investigations, hoping they will cross the Doctor's path." He tells me.

"Wow, so that sounds like a bad idea, but then again when does the Doctor do something that isn't a bad idea." I say and Dylan laughs.

"Right you are, so we then go to the next morning and the Doctor is in the streets and he questions how his body chooses a new face during regeneration. Both Clara and him find a message reading "The Impossible Girl" in a newspaper, directing them to meet at a specific restaurant, which was a trap." he tells me.

"Oh really, like that's a surprise" I mutter making Dylan snort.

"Exactly so they both meet up at the restaurant and there are other people there, so Clara asks the Doctor why they are there and he asks her that he though she put the thing in the paper but she though he put it in the paper. He then grabs a piece of her hair and does a test that shows that no one in the room is really breathing and they discover that the room is filled with humanoid robots that prevent them leaving. They get captured and use the sonic to get out, but seemingly abandons Clara after escaping himself, just as the Half-Faced Man and the other robots begin to awaken. Recalling earlier advice he'd given upstairs, Clara holds her breath to hide herself from the robots. However, she is soon captured and taken to the Half-Faced Man, who questions her about the Doctor's whereabouts. Upon Clara's prompting, he reveals that he is trying to reach the "promised land" by prolonging his life via parts replacements. The Doctor returns for Clara, having actually disguised himself as another of the robots. They signal the Paternoster Gang, who arrive and fight the robots with Clara while the Doctor chases the Half-Faced Man back to the restaurant by get this holding onto the little thing at the bottom of the seat that brought them down. So while all that happens…" Dylan tells me and I cut him off.

"Dude, breathe it won't kill you to breathe. Great, leave Clara and the others to deal with robots who can kill easily but if you hold your breath they can't tell if you are robots or not." I say and I hear him sigh.

"Yea, exactly now continuing The Half-Faced Man deploys his "escape pod" which is, a hot-air balloon made of human skin lifting the restaurant into the sky with him and the Doctor inside. The Doctor discovers that the Half-Faced Man and parts of the restaurant are from the SS Marie Antoinette, the sister ship to the SS Madame de Pompadour, which I had thought of earlier and was right. The Doctor claims that the Half-Faced Man has replaced his components so many times that he no longer exists in his original form and that he secretly wants to end his existence. He then warns him that he will either have to kill himself, or the Doctor will be forced to kill him to protect the humans. Clara and the Paternoster Gang are nearly overwhelmed by the other robots when they see them go lifeless. The Half-Faced Man is then shown to be impaled on the spire of Big Ben." He says and I laugh little.

"Okay, so that's the end of the episode?" I ask him.

"No, so after that Clara finds that the Doctor and the TARDIS have vanished. Vastra later assures her that the Doctor will return, pointing out that Clara the person who knows the Doctor best is already prepared to leave. The Doctor does reappear, revealing a new TARDIS control roomthough very similar to elevnen's just a bit different with more bookcases" Dylan tells me.

"Yea I know, I've seen it, already met twelve, he may be a bit on the 'I don't like touching' but he can be sweet when he want to, he read me Harry Potter" I tell him.

"Alright, stop interrupting, I am almost done, so he changed the Tardis and got a new outfit. He asks Clara if she wants to continue travelling with him. Clara, however, expresses misgivings about the new Doctor's character and is unsure about continuing with him. A phone call from the Eleventh Doctor to Clara, made moments before his regeneration from his perspective, encourages her to stay, which was sad, you would have cried." He tells me.

"Oi!, there is nothing wrong with crying, plus, I would feel bad for Clara, though hopefully she doesn't leave us, which now is going to scare me the most, I don't want to lose her." I tell him.

"Well, I don't know if she is leaving or not, I don't think they are going to reveal it, she might not leave until the Christmas special though, so hopefully not." He tells me.

"Yea, because you are so in Love with Jenna Coleman" I say grinning.

"What...N…no absolutely not, no way no how, I mean she is perfect, and amazing at acting, but no" he tells me and I laugh.

"I was joking, though it is nice to get you all flustered, I bet you are blushing red right now, I'm right, right?" I ask.

"Yea, but that is beside the point, there also was a bit at the end, something about someone named Missy and the promised land, that is all we got, oh also she claimed that the Doctor was her "boyfriend", and expressed that she liked his twelfth incarnation's new accent shortly after his regeneration, so who ever she is, I guess she is important, because I think we will see her again. At least I hope we do" Dylan tells me.

"Hmm, she sounds like a shady character, she better not do anything I don't like, or I will not be happy." I tell him.

"But next week's episode the Doctor has to go into the most dangerous place in the universe" he starts to say.

"Which would be what? There are a lot of dangerous places to be" I cut him off.

"If you would let me finish I was going to say in a Dalek, since the episode is called Into The Dalek. So yea, that's all I got for now. Finishing that, what was that groan I heard when the Doctor was whining about having to leave the room?" Dylan asks me and I blush.

"I fell asleep on him, this time he was reading The Fault In Our Stars, and I forgot I was on him so when I answered my phone my elbow was in his chest, which apparently hurt." I tell him.

"oooh sleeping with the Doctor, how cute, but really has anything happened between you two?" he asks me.

"What, no…nothing has happened, maybe a few kisses here and there, but nothing really that much" I say a bit too quickly for him to believe me.

"Yea, and I'm from the moon, now spill" he tells me.

"But, oh sometimes you act way too girly, but you aren't, you need to get a girlfriend, if all you ask about is my sexual life, okay so I was at New Earth right, with Rose, that one, and well there were these two kids, or well maybe they were younger than four, but they could speak French and I could speak back the Doctor couldn't because he hadn't had them yet, because apparently I am 'Mummy' to them as that is what they were calling me. Later I took them to find their Aunt who guess who it was?" I ask him.

"You have kids? Since when and uhh Clara?" he asks.

"No, River, they called her auntie Riv. But by then we were outside and there it was the Tardis, with elven in there, and he may or may not have pushed me up against the console kissing me" I tell him.

"Whoa, get it girl, but what about the New Earth episode, were you able to go back and help?" he asks.

"No, I was stuck outside the Tardis for like thirty minutes, though I did get to do the beginning and end of it, and nearly got in trouble with Tenny because my lips were swollen because of Eleven kissing me. I was also flustered. Not my best moment. He though something bad happened because I didn't come back from finding the kids Aunty" I tell him.

"Wow, dam girl, but why was he there in the first place?" Dylan asks me.

"He lost the kids, or more like left them unattended with a vortex manipulator, which whose ever idea that was, it was a bad idea. Anyway how is Toby? Is he coping without me there?" I ask him.

"Yea, he is fine, you make sure he is fine, always checking in on him." Dylan tells me.

"Right, okay, I better go, you know things to do, and I am hungry the only thing I have eaten was strawberries earlier before meeting Idris, which by the way was amazing, and apparently the Tardis is like my mother or something, both of them ignored me when I asked, just kept on arguing." I tell him.

"Child of the Tardis, maybe that is why you saw that glowing light, she was choosing you to be there or something I don't know. Anyway love you BFF" He yells into the phone making me laugh.

"Love you too BFF, and don't do anything stupid while I'm gone, I ex[ect to see you unhurt and unharmed." I tell him.

"Haha I'm not that clumsy, that is your job Miss. Klutz" Dylan jokes at me.

"You're mean, I am not that clumsy" I tell him.

"Yea, you are totally clumsy." he tells me.

"Bye Dylan talk to you soon." I tell him.

"Bye Harmony, you better answer my text or I will call you every minute to make sure you are okay" he threatened.

"Okay I promise, now go do something fun, get a girlfriend please, you need it." I tell him.

"I will, bye!" he screams into the phone and hangs up.

"Finally, he talks forever" I mutter to myself and my stomach growls.

"Okay, okay I will feed you, now off to the kitchens." I pat my stomach and walk out of the Library.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19 5 6
When Rowan accepts a sketchy job working the night shift at a book shop, all she cares about is saving up enough money to travel. That changes when s...
3.2K 171 9
𝐈𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡: 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐝𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭...
21.5K 662 40
Florence Rose has been stuck in Stormcage, her friend River telling her stories of The Doctor and his Blue Box. What happens when she becomes part of...
153K 5.4K 26
"Not safe in here," he tried to explain quickly. "Not yet. Five minutes; give me five minutes and I'll be right back." "Promise?" asked Emily , panic...