The day I ran away bxbxb

By lovelovebubbles

A boy who randomly away from his home More

1
1
2
2
3
3
4
4
5
5
6
6
7
7
8
8
9
9
10
10
11
11
12
13
13
14
14
15
15
16
16: last page
Update

12

291 9 0
By lovelovebubbles

Me" yes that's what I want."

Even saying those words hurt me more then any thing. It was like some stabbing me right through the heart.

Dagger and Dolly look so sad. I did not want Dolly to feel this way. But they put this on them self.

I try my very best but it was no use. I was crying even harder as I watch them walk away.

As soon as they left i collapsed to the floor. Immediately I filled two pairs of arms hugging me.

I was in so much pain. I lost my first love. But I found new love. And that feels amazing.

Then I feel singing in my arm. I look down to see snow licking me.

Winter" it time for cleaning."

From that we went on to a full on make out. But no sex because  knew I was not ready.

But we did do a lot of other things. Those things made me feel really good. After about 2 hours of doing this things. I got really sleepy.

They sent me off to Bed. But they continue what they started. I feel a sleep hearing a lot of moaning. I think that they ended up haveing sex.

The next morning is was the first one up. When I got up I see winter who was a sleep on top of snow.

I decided to join them. So I got on top of snow and winter. Winter let's out a small wine. While on the other hand snow let a moan.

I kissed both of them. Then I watch as they start to get up. The was a big mistake.

Winter hurry and pushed me off. Before I could do any thing snow hurry up and grabbed. He put me on his lap. The snow trap me between them.

Snow" that was a very nice get up call..."
Winter" you little taser."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 2.2K 30
Y/N just move to his new house, he lives alone and his parents doesn't love him even one bit. One day he heard that the place where he lives was the...
858 18 9
An glaceon runs away from his home at a young age meet a Leafeon
2.4K 134 15
Felix m*sturbates in his room alone, watching cam boys, p*rn stars, all sorts,he has a specific favourite then strangely, he's his new next door neig...
12.3K 540 28
(BoyxBoy) Alexander he doesn't talk much, and he loves being in the woods, away from everything harmful. No one speaks to him, no one knows what's in...