Elves II: Rise of the Red Wit...

By kookiesandjiminsjams

Taehyung and Jimin are reunited as the rules of Elf seclusion are broken down. The two are allowed to let the... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
Final Chapter.

28.

481 48 14
By kookiesandjiminsjams

The group spent a few weeks in their house, living quietly and in seclusion.

Nothing much was heard from the outside world, including The Red Witch who seemed to have left them alone for the time being. Nothing was seen of her little helpers but nothing was heard from any of the leaders either.

The group took turns keeping watch at night, deciding it was better to be safe than sorry as even Jennie who stayed with them until they knew she was healthy again helped keep watch.

She hadn't even noticed who most of these people were, too busy spending time with the human boy who was so protective. Usually it would annoy her, but for some reason she felt a little safer around him, even if he was human.

The others around them at first got the wrong idea with the purple marks on Jungkook's neck, smirking and teasing him, which he took because he refused to tell them she was drinking his blood, especially if she would get in trouble for it.
So they believed what they believed in their heads.

The break was honestly quite nice as they were slowly relaxing into their new temporary place, but Taehyung knew this wasn't right and he wondered when on earth they'd be able to move on.

One night, whilst Jin and Namjoon were keeping watch, the others were all in the living room, Taehyung and Jimin on one couch cuddled together, Jennie and Jungkook sat together as he kept his arm around her shoulders with Hoseok and Yoongi sat on the floor around the coffee table.

"So when do you think you'll go back?" Jimin asked Jennie who sighed.
"I'll have to soon, people will be wondering where I am or if I'm even alive" She spoke
"The last time they saw me was with Jackson so..." she trailed off at the mention of his name.

"What actually happened with Jackson?" Hoseok spoke up
"All we know is he left and never came back"

Jennie sat up slightly, feeling a little uncomfortable talking about this, but they had the right to know. Honestly, she felt more uncomfortable for Jungkook having to hear this more than anybody.

"Me and Jackson were together for a long time" she spoke and she instantly felt Jungkook's arm tighten around her. She tried not to think anything of it, but he did. It was he thought about at that second.

"We were happy, I suppose that's why we reached the century mark" Jennie giggled to herself before turning solemn again.
"I was chosen to be leader and it divided my attention. He didn't like that one bit and he left to try and go against me" She told them

"That's all that needs to be said really, he found his path on his own" She shrugged.
"You were together a century?" Taehyung asked from the shock as she nodded.
"How did you become one?" Jungkook asked out of curiosity.
"A vampire I mean"

She smirked, knowing this question would come up. It wasn't exactly a special story to tell and it was so long ago.

"I was made a vampire when I turned nineteen, three thousand years ago" she told them, shocked by her age that was not even possible for an ordinary human, but yet she had the innocent childlike features that graced her with so much beauty.

"My mother began dating my step father who was a vampire" She told them
"He accidentally got involved with a bad vampire who to get revenge on him killed my mom one night when I no longer lived at home and so he came to my place and made me immortal so the same thing wouldn't happen to me" She spoke

"And is he still alive? And the other vampires who killed your mother?" Hoseok asked, but she scoffed.
"No, as soon as I found out the truth I tracked them down one by one and put an end to them" She told them all her past she never usually spoke about before she looked up at them all.
"My step father I fell out with for a long time for making me immortal but, I get He was just trying to protect me" She sighed before she shook her head out of her thoughts.
"Anyway, How did you guys become what you are?" She addressed all of them.

"Namjoon made us what we are, fifty years ago" Yoongi spoke for both himself and Hoseok.
"We were not exactly the nicest people in school, especially to him and once we discovered he was a werewolf we wanted in" Yoongi told their story.
"Namjoon did it, but he planned to kill us, but then he had an idea to build an empire, and so he did" Hoseok finished their story as Jennie nodded before turning to Taehyung.
"The same for you?" She asked but he shook his head.

"I chose from a potion to stay as a werewolf when I had to save this one" He nudged Jimin who giggled but Jennie's eyes widened.

"Wait..." she sat up properly.
"You're Taehyung and Jimin as in the Taehyung and Jimin?" She asked out of sudden shock as they nodded their heads.

"No way!" She sat on her knees.
"Wait so you're really his protector and those exist? And you're really in love? You waited for one another for six years? Is all this true?" She asked like a small child.
"Yes it's all true" Jimin confirmed and she jumped up.

"I knew it! There is such a divide back home about whether you're real or not!" She told them before reigning it in.
"I knew protectors existed" she mumbled as she sat back down.
"Well it looks like you've been getting very cosy with yours" Hoseok sniggered, making them all laugh besides Jungkook who blushed a bright red and Jennie who's face etched into a confused frown.

"Wait, you think these are love bites?" She asked and they all nodded a little confused as she turned to Jungkook.
"You didn't tell them?" She asked
"I didn't wanna say in case you got in trouble" Jungkook shrugged shyly.
"Why would she be in trouble?" Jin soon walked in through the door, Namjoon closing it behind him as their shift was over.

Instantly there was an awkward pause as the vampire and human exchanged glances before she hung her head in shame.
"Jungkook has been allowing me some of his blood to help my thirst" she told them quietly.
"What?!" Taehyung leapt forward in his seat, nearly pushing Jimin off the couch.

"Hold on, you've been drinking his blood?" Jin stepped forward.
"I didn't want to but he-" Jennie tried to excuse herself but Namjoon butted in.
"Don't try and blame him when-"
"I let her!" Jungkook stood up silencing them.

"I didn't want her going and finding some random human who she would have to kill" Jungkook told them all
"If she was going to do it then it was going to be me" He looked at her before she stood up to.
"I promise you I didn't want to but I was so thirsty after being left in that place and I couldn't resist his offer" She hung her head, but immediately looked up when she felt his hand intertwine with her own, feeling warmth against her cold as ice skin.

"Please don't blame her, she could've died" Jungkook spoke
"So could you" Jin spoke passive aggressively
"Then it was a risk I would take for her" Jungkook snapped sharply as he looked at her and he knew deep inside what had happened and his new job for her.

"I would've saved him too" She suddenly spoke up as she looked into his eyes, realising that if something had gone wrong and she nearly lost him, she would have been heartbroken. She wouldn't even hesitate to save him if it meant he was immortal.

There was a silence between everyone as they calmed down from the situation, only for it to be interrupted by a knock on the door.

Jin opened it, shocked to see Jihyo had walked all this way, holding an envelope in her hand.
"May I come in?" She asked, Jin stepping aside as she came in with a sorrowful and unhappy face, bowing to them all.

"Hello everyone again, Hi Jennie" she bowed to the fellow vampire who smiled in return.
"I just have these to drop off and I'll be gone" Jihyo spoke as she handed them to Jin.
"It's for Dahyun's funeral in two days" She spoke, sniffling a little.

"We wanted to invite you all since you tried to help so much with her search" She spoke before turning to Taehyung.
"And since you were the last to see her, I hoped you might be able to write some sort of speech?" She asked, and Taehyung could not pass that up, nodding immediately.
"Of course, anything" Taehyung smiled as Jihyo returned it gratefully before silently heading to the door.
"I hope you're all safe here" she told them before she left, closing the door behind her.

That resurfaced Taehyung's thoughts instantly.
"How long are we meant to stay here?" He asked out of nowhere and Jin had hoped to avoid this question.
"I don't know, until we know it's safe" but Taehyung scoffed at his response.

"I'm sorry but we're up against an eight thousand year old witch who has been here long before any of us and yet you think this will all die down eventually?" Taehyung asked in a half sarcastic half serious manner.
"I don't know" was Jin's only answer.
"So what? We're meant to live the rest of our lives here?" He snapped
"Tae come on, its our shift now" Jimin stood up as he tried to get him to come to the door.

"This is bullshit and you know it is" Taehyung spoke
"I want my normal life back and I want to see my mom and Ailee and be happy with Jimin and the rest of my friends without some bitchy witch thinking she can rule over" Taehyung told them

"And if I don't get my life back soon, then I'm taking the fight to her and ending it once and for all"

With that, he took Jimin's hand and walked out of the door with him.

~•~•~•~•~

Oof Taehyung is getting mad at the witch now.

Okay, I saw a few of you worrying about the third book being very angst and sad and you seemed worried.

Yes it's heartbreaking and yes there are moments of angst, but here are three more words to describe it.

1) Love
2) Strength
3) Bravery

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1.2K 32
after jungkook goes out of his way to help a sickly-looking stranger on a rainy night, the universe chooses to reward him in the most bizarre and une...
341K 25.1K 35
In a universe where elves and magic exist, Jeon Jeongguk is so desperately trying to train the newfound prince raised as a human all his life, Kim Ta...
4.5K 190 20
Jimin is secretly a little, he has recently started catching feelings for Yoongi, he's afraid of Yoongi finding out he's a little but he decides to t...
471K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...