๐–ค๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๏ฟฝ...

Af miss_babylangdon

๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™– "๐๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐–ค" ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™˜๏ฟฝ... Mere

Playlist๐Ÿ’‹
๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž วŸึ„ึ…ฦˆวŸสŸสึ„ึ†ษ› ๐–ค
who is..."๐ป๐‘’"?
"Him"...
Devils mark โ‚†โถโ‚†
Is just a dream...โ˜ฝ
Portal to Hell โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*
You want a monster? I'll give you one
โ˜ฝ*๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌโ€‹ *๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœงโ˜พ
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ pt2
Curly haired ~
๐Ÿ‘„
๐“›๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ
๐‘€๐“Ž ๐ฟ๐“Š๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’๐“‡ ๐ผ๐“ˆ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“๐“Ž๐–ค
Enjoyed being in hell?
ษดแด sสŸแด‡แด‡แด˜
แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…
Not an update๐Ÿ’ž
Langdon
Magic
Heartbroken
"๐“๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ"
Under a spell

๐™ƒ๐™„ ๐™„๐™ข ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™„๐™ข ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™™. ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜…

1.2K 29 3
Af miss_babylangdon

Marieta found herself looking into space with her heart full of pain and emptiness.

She fidgeted with her hands, pinching her skin causing it to turn red just to stop the tears from balling right out making her seem weak and drained.

She couldn't just show everyone her weaknesses they can't see her as an easy target.

Failing to fight the urge to not cry the tightness in her throat made her eventually sob as tears ran down her cheeks on her emotionless face.

She hated crying she really did...

The beautiful sunny day was soon replaced with clouds and storms reflecting Marieta's mood.

Realising her emotions triggered the weather Marieta opened her teary eyes as her vision was blurry, bringing her head up she looked directly at the gray sky feeling every cold drop fall on her smooth flawless face.

She loved the rain, it always calmed her down.

She remembered the times where she was watching the rain with someone really important to her she could feel the touch where they snuggled up in a blanket while hugging tight as they both watched the rain drops fall.

but she didn't remember who it was. Why couldn't she remember? She doesn't know, there were so many questions surrounding her life, the feeling of this current her not being actually her, as if there was something inside of her trying to crawl its way out.

Rain drops stopped dripping on her face as she realised someone held an umbrella above her head.

Marieta looked into Nathan's eyes which showed pure worry.

"Marieta what you doing here alone?" he held her hand.

"I was just...thinking" her voice revealed a
lie.

She faced away from him trying to hide her red teary face. But failed as Nathan gripped her chin forcing her to directly look him.

"Why are you crying, what happened?" He wiped her tears with his thumb as he caressed her cheek.

"I'm lost" her voice trembled making him hug her as she cried into his chest.

Marieta  usually swallowed up her weaknesses but she felt like she could rant to him about anything.
She felt safe.

"Come princess lets get you inside " he laced his fingers with hers as they both walked into her room.

"Talk to me" they both sat down on the bed as he continued to wipe her tears away.

"I'm lost I feel like....I feel like this is not me, as if I was a big lie and so many things don't make sense I jus-"

Nathan cut her off by kissing her forehead as he saw how distressed she was getting.

She skipped a heartbeat at how he looked into her eyes with pure love.

"Let me grab you some food and you will tell me everything okay?" He smiled at her earning one back as he left the room.

Marieta couldn't stop smiling, he was such a soft boy he cared for her than any man did.

But a sudden change of vibe in the room caused her smile to drop.

It felt so sinister like in a mental asylum.

"Show yourself" Marieta demanded fearless in her eyes.

She saw blonde curly locks of hair starting to morph out of thin air then the body...then the face.

"Tate" She growled while glaring at him with her now demonly red glowing eyes.

Tate placed his hands in the air "Woah there before you do anything let me explai-"

Marieta flicked her hand making him crash into the wall.

"Marieta I'm not here to harm you" Tate continued as his body was flat on the wall fully controlled by Marieta.

She scoffed "You can never hurt me, if I can remember I was the one who killed you".

"But how did you get here?... I swear I literally destroyed your soul" she asked herself than him.

"That's what I want to tell you but I'm on the wall!" He laughed like a maniac.

Marieta's placed her hand down causing him to drop face down.

As Tate got up his face started to bleed...a lot.

He wiped his face examining his hand now full of blood "sweet!" He said proudly.

Marieta rolled her eyes as she got up to get tissues and wiped his blood away without him even wincing, he was too busy sitting down examining her as she stood in front of him.

"Don't look at me like that" she warned.

"And why not?" He teased her.

Marieta sighed heavily.

"Why the hell I'm I trying to clean your wounds you're a flipping ghost!" Marieta threw her hands in the air.

Sitting on her bed next to Tate she looked him up and down trying to figure out how the hell did he get here and why.

"Explain yourself then...how did you get here?".

"Well...remember when you killed me and completely destroyed my soul so I couldn't come back?" He smiled.

"Yeah" Marieta chuckled.

"Ha very funny.....so basically I went to hell and made a deal with the devil!" He exclaimed trying to sound interesting but all that Marieta did is give him her usual emotionless expression.

"Okay...what was the deal" she inquired.

"He let me roam around anywhere I want to if I gave him my soul."

"Wow" she chuckled.

"You think this is funny huh?" He laughed with her.

"Princess I'm bac- who's this?" Nathan barged in on them laughing and giggling together.

Marieta face dropped the second she saw Nathan's furious expression.

"Hi I'm Tate...I'm dead."

Marieta glanced at him giving Tate her dangerous death stare.

Nathan ignored him placing Marieta's food on the table and leaving again.

"It's not what it looks like I don't even know him!" Marieta let out but realised Nathan was too upset with her to argue by the way he slammed the door behind him.

"Who the hell was that?" Tate pointed to the door where he just exited.

"Are you happy with yourself? He won't even talk to me now!" Her blood boiled as she took another look at Tate's smirk oh god he was such an idiot!

"I don't care if you made a deal with the damn devil I don't care if he let you out in this world, I will send you right back and I'll make sure satan himself won't let you breathe in hell as you burn for eternity!" Marieta breathed out heavily while her eyes morphed to her demon ones.

"And tell satan I'm out for him if he tries anything" she whispered dangerously.

He just chuckled at her clueless mind.

"Is funny that you say that considering you and Mich-"

Tates face turned pale his eyes rolled right at the back of his head with his mouth unnaturally wide opened.

Marieta shook him with her eyes full of worry.

"Tate TATE! Answer me Tate!"

Nothing came out of his mouth he just stood there...paralysed.

He started to heat up, fire flames engulfed his whole body completely vanishing him out of her sight.

Marieta froze in shock why did that just happen?

Deep down she felt as if he was being controlled.
....Satan.      she told herself.

Marieta didn't fear the darkness itself she honestly had a welcoming feeling from Satan which is the most bizarre things to have.

She knew what she had to do next.

Walking away from her bed she sat on her floor locking the door with the flick of her hand.

Closing her eyes she manifested a dagger right in her hand ready to begin what she had already started.

Taking off her expensive red shirt Marieta cut across both of her arms without hesitation.

Spreading her own thick blood around the floor she drew a pentagram now feeling the true darkness energy hovering above her.

"Ave satanas" her voice came out more demonic than her actual silky voice.

She was honestly surprised at how sure she was on how to do this.

How did she know the exact steps to summon Satan?

"Yes my child" his voice echoed in her head making it throb like hell.

"Why did you take him...why?" Marietas words were demanding making the devil himself laugh.

"He's just a lost soul, one of my favourites actually...they are so easy to manipulate making it more fun for me, he's coming for you Marieta...very soon be ready but I'm sure you already are."

Satan's demonic voice faded in her mind making her easily breathe now and open her eyes to reveal all the blood gone and cleaned.

Not even a scratch left on her body. No signs of blood absolutely nothing...

Putting back her shirt on she jumped on her bed crying the day off as the disappointed look on Nathan's face came back to haunt her.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

29.9K 578 24
๐ธ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘™ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ . (2/2) Apocalypse
96K 2.5K 30
๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐‘ฐ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ด๐’” ๐‘บ๐’–๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’Ž๐’†. ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—œ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€: -๐—ฆ๐— ๐—จ๐—ง๐—ฆ (18+ only!!) -๐ฌ๐ฎ๐›...
4.8K 279 27
So like here's part two :) Part one is completed and you have to read it to understand this one ๐Ÿ’œ I hope this is as good as part one. I'll try to no...
156K 6.2K 38
"darkness rises, and light to meet it" [michael langdon x oc] [season 8]