Abused Wolf Faunus

By SoccerGKLuke

More

(A/N)
Bio
Chapter 1
Sembalence explination
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chaper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Duke's Bio
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author Note
Chapter 16

Chapter 12

5.5K 48 22
By SoccerGKLuke

Ozpin's office

Y/N pov

Glynda was yelling at me for what I did.

Glynda: What were you thinking? You shouldn't beat up other students!

Y/N: I know ma'am, but do you know what he was doing?

Glynda:(calming down) From what Cardin was saying, he was just eating lunch then out of nowhere you attacked him.

Y/N: Wow. That is so far off from the truth. He was bullying a faunus girl, so I decided to help her.

I looked at Ozpin.

Y/N: Ozpin I know you have hidden cameras around the school, so what did you see.

He was just sitting there listening to us. He looked shock from what I just said.

Ozpin: Here is what I saw.

He pulled out his tablet and replayed everything that happened in the cafeteria.

Few minutes later

Glynda: I'm sorry accusing you for starting it. That still does not get you off the hook for being in a fight.

Y/N: Of course it won't.

Glynda: You will have dentition with me for the rest of the week.

Y/N: (sarcastically) Yay!

Glynda: Don't make me add more time!

I got quiet after she said that.

Glynda: Good! Now go back to your dorm.

Y/N: What about Professor Oobleck's class?

Ozpin: He knows you will not be there. So he decided to give you extra homework.

Y/N: Nooo!

Ozpin: You will be reading pages fifty-one to ninety-one and have an essay about it and it will all be due.........tomorrow.

Y/N: What?!

Ozpin: Yup. Now that is all, so I suggest you go work on that.

Y/N: Yes Headmaster.

I started to walk off until I saw Jaune being dragged by Pyrrha.

Y/N: I don't even want to know.

I walked back to work on my assignment.

Two days later (In the dorm)

Y/N: Can one of you kill me?

Blake: Why?

Y/N: So I don't have to go to detention with Miss Goodwitch anymore.

Blake: Oh. My answer is no.

I saw Ruby walk outside into the hallway.

Y/N: I'll be right back.

I opened the door just a little, only to hear....

Ruby: Nope!

I looked to see Ruby talking to Jaune. Who was on the floor at his door.

Jaune: Nope?

Ruby: Nope! You're a leader now, Jaune. You're not allowed to be a failure.

I walked out. Surprisedly, they didn't notice me.

Jaune: But......... what if I'm a failure at being a leader.

Y/N: Well.. I'm thinking no. As my answer to your question.

Ruby jumped over near Jaune from being scared, and Jaune was shocked.

Ruby: How did you get out here quietly?

Y/N: Living in a forest teaches you things...... but enough of that. The only way that you won't be a failure is if you think about your team and not just about yourself.

Jaune: Thanks for that.

Y/N: It's a great responsibility that Ozpin gave you. I know you can do it, or else Ozpin wouldn't have given you this position.

Jaune look at me.

Jaune: Thank you Y/N, and you too Ruby.

Ruby and Y/N: No problem.

Y/N: Now if you don't mind..... I have to go do more homework so I don't get bombarded with more.

Jaune:(laughing) Alright have fun.

I walked back in to finish.

34 minutes later

Y/N: I hate Miss Goodwitch!

Yang: Why?

Y/N: For all of this homework!

Yang: Well that's your fault.

Y/N: How is it my fault?

Yang: You beat the crap out of Cardin and his team.

Y/N: Oh yeah. That was fun though.

Yang just looked at me.

Y/N: What? He deserved it.

Yang: Okay, I agree that he did deserve it, but you could have done it peacefully.

Y/N: Okay, I see your point. Well I'm going to bed.

Yang: Alright. Goodnight.

Everyone: Goodnight.

The next day (Forever Fall Forest)

Glynda: Yes, students, the forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sight-see. Professor Peach asked you all to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest, and I'm here to make sure none of you die while doing so.

Y/N: Aw! That t-takes away all t-the fun and thrill!

Everyone just stared at me.

Y/N: What?

Weiss: Are you okay in the head?

Y/N: Yes. Why do y-you ask?

Weiss: Because of what you said!

Y/N: oh.

Glynda: Anyway.... Each of you are to gather one jar's worth of red sap. However, this forest is full of the creature of Grimm, so be sure to stay by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here at 4 o'clock.

I saw Jaune walking off with Cardin.

Y/N: Why is Jaune hanging out with Cardin?

Pyrrha:(angry) We don't know.

She started to storm off.

Y/N: What's with her?

Ren: We have no idea, ever since Jaune started hanging out with Cardin, Pyrrha has been like this.

Y/N: Oh.

We ran to catch up with Pyrrha, when we did she had calmed down. We walked for just a little until we saw a tree that was burnt and halfway cut in half.

Ruby: Wow. What happened here?

Nora: It looks like it was hit by lightning.

Ren: Looks more like a fight happened here.

I smiled and walked up to the tree.

Yang: What are you smiling about?

I ignored her question, and looked harder at the tree.

Y/N: That fool is still here.

I started laughing.

Blake: Fool?

Y/N: Someone I know. This mark is old, I don't know if he's here anymore.

Ruby: Hopefully he his still here.

Y/N: (depressed) Yeah.(happier) But we need to collect sap, before Nora eats it all.

Nora: Hey?

Y/N: You're like me, we both like sweets. Now if you don't mind as to do mine so I don't eat it?

Ren: No problem. I don't want to be here longer because two people will be eating all of it.

Y/N: Okay, thank you.

I walked around for awhile until...

ROAR!

Russel:(yelling in fear) Ursa! Ursa!

I ran there only to find Jaune killing the Ursa, I walked out to congratulate him.

Y/N: Great kill Jaune.

Jaune: Thanks.

He started talking to Cardin, but I zoned out because I heard someone coming.

Y/N: Jaune watch out! Someone's here!

The mysterious person attacked us. I pulled out my sword and blocked it. I threw the person back.

Y/N: Jaune go get the others.

He ran to everyone else, while I look at who it was and smiled.

A/N

Well you all will find out who it was in the next chapter. This is SoccerGKLuke signing off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 3.3K 32
Ruby Rose was treated like absolute trash ever since her mother disappeared. She just wants someone to be nice to her and show her love. Her pleas ar...
235K 3.4K 19
I didn't wanna add the "Neglected and Abused" Since it's soo Long and I feel Uncomfortable with Long Titles.
347 11 6
Another RWBY x male reader story but this time he wont be abused like the others just experimented on. I own nothing as usual
197K 3.2K 25
In Patch there are two individuals who don't have a normal life since their mother has been gone. Over two years their father had abused them due to...