OUR LOVE

By TxJbabess

"Sequel to OUR SECRET" More

U
R
2 5
2 6
L
2 8
2 9
O
3 1
3 2
3 3
3 4
3 5
3 6
V
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53

O

4.1K 94 30
By TxJbabess

Excuse ANY Mistakes

*2 years later*

Ok so I'm 8 1/2  months and walrus size. Janet wanted a kid so bad, so me being the good wife here I go looking like the orca whale. Janet think it's the cutest thing ever, I mean she's been great through the whole thing. Whenever I needed her she was there, making sure I was ok. She stayed up with me when I was in pain, rubbed my stomach and all. She stayed talking to it, though we don't know the gender. I enjoyed having her by my side.

"Baby momma!" She came through the doors with grocery bags.

"Really." She walked by kissing me then my stomach

"Hey my prince or princess. We gone eat good tonight, plus I'm getting an extra desert. Right momma."  She kissed me again

"Only if you cook."

"And you help."

"Maybe."

"It wasn't a question."

"Fine."

"Where's my kiss?" She held my waist steadily rocking me

"I gave you one."

"I want a real one." She pushed me up against the counter and kissed me the way she wanted to. I felt the baby kick time her hand started going lower.

"That's right tell momma don't start." She placed her hand on my stomach kissing me again, then started talking to the baby.

"I can't wait til you come out of there. We're gonna be the best parents you can ask for, now your momma is one amazing lady. Oh and she's gorgeoussss Yessuh, now I'm a fine piece of art too so you got all luck your and we picked someone fine to contribute in your making. Now I tried and I mean I tried hard to put some of me in you, j mean I did it all. But it doesn't work like that, but if did you would have at least a dozen siblings, maybe more. I know you'll never have to want for nothing, because we got money money." I couldn't help but laugh

"What?" She looked up at me still holding my stomach

"Really?"

"I'm just saying we ain't broke."

"Mhm, I'm gonna take a nap."

"Alright, I'll be in there after I put the stuff up. I love you." I pecked her lips

"I love you too." She kissed my stomach

"Sweet dreams my babies." I went upstairs got myself comfortable and was out like a light.
•••••••••

I was laying beside Toni when I felt something wet. I looked down seeing Toni water had broke. My eyes went wide and I started panicking.

"Toni. Baby wake up." I tried shaking her awake but she wouldn't budge.

"POPPY!" He came running in and started barking she still wouldn't budge. He left out grabbing the baby bag carrying it downstairs. He was so smart I started to get use to him, so he wasn't that bad. Toni was gone kill me for this, but I threw the rest of my water on her then tapped her cheek.

"TONI!" That didn't get her so I slapped her

"BITC— AHHH!" Her eyes started to water the pain must've was hitting

"Breathe baby. I'm gonna get you to the hospital."

"Janet we don't have time."

"Why?" Now it was me with the fast breathing

"Cause I feel it coming."

"What you mean? Toni please don't be saying what—."

"Janet we're having this baby here."

"Say whhhaaaaat."

"You gotta help deliver it J. So toughen up, you wanted it so you gone help."

"Toni I can't.. I'm gonna pass out." I felt woozy already and we ain't even started.

"Listen here Willona, you're not gonna pass out now get down there and be ready cause it's coming out."

"Toni." My damn hands were shaking

"Get some towels, a hot rag and get ya self some ear plugs cause I'm bound to buss them eardrums."

"Ok where I start." I was here there and over there.

"Janet Stop rubbing round like a chicken with ya head cut off and get the damn towels."

"Ok." I got the towels

"Can we pray first, I need it."

"Fine, hand me ya damn hand." She grabbed it and started.

"Father god we ask that you guide us in the delivery of this precious child, in Jesus name we pray amen."

" Amen!" I felt a little confident

"Ok hallelujah and let's go shit hurting." I got down there seeing something like a head and her shit widening. I have a weak stomach, and I was bound to throw up. But I had to keep my cool.

"Ok Janet I'm about to push so be ready."

"Ok." I was a sweating fool. She started pushing and Ian never heard that pitch before. It held so much pain, I won't be asking her nair nother kid. Seeing her go through all this for me, said enough. I owe her everything, because she could've told me no, but she didn't and now we was bringing a baby in to the world. I got the best wife ever.

"I got the head, keep pushing T."

"Oh now you big man, but was ready to scatter a few minutes ago."

"I love you too baby." She pushed again and we had half the body. This kid got a head full of damn hair, no wonder she was having chest pains.

"One big push Tone."

"This it Janet, you ready."

"Yea." She gave one hell of a scream and out the baby came. I cleaned the gunk off of it noticing then that it was a boy.

"What we got Jan."

"We got a baby boy and damn he healthy."

"You the one kept feeding me." I handed him to her.

"What you wanna name him?"

"Hmm Taiden?"

"I like it." She kissed my cheek

"What bout the rest?"

"Lemme think... Taiden Amari Jackson. Then his nickname could be either Tai or Taj." Realizing she gave it my last name, I started to tear up.

"What's wrong Janet?"

"It's just.. You. I love you and I wanna thank you, for giving me our lil boy. You didn't have to but you did, I owe you my life. I'm just overly happy right now."

"You owe me nothing but your love and loyalty. I'm your wife, we're in this forever. I love you, this handsome lil guy is just a reflection of Our Love."

Y'all ready? If not then Get Readyyy 🤸🏽‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1.7K 78
Sequel of "Her Secret"
5.2K 394 15
Fourth Book in "Extra Credit" series.
4.2K 269 12
it's gonna be a good one ♡
52.6K 2K 46
The sequel to mommy's little princess.