Glass Box - A Bondi Rescue Fa...

By chloe_spence_

Everything we do, everything we see, and everything we think is glued in our brains. Although, sometimes we f... More

Chapter 1 ♡
Chapter 2 ♡
Chapter 3 ♡

*important ♡

342 2 0
By chloe_spence_

Dear all readers x

I've been working on this story for a while and I've finally decided to produce a good copy. I'm quite proud of what I've written and please keep in mind that I'm no James Patterson or J.K Rowling. I'm a girl with a fantasy for writing, that's all. I've needed a subject to write about for ages and I've finally found something I like. If I've made any grammar, spelling, punctuation etc mistakes, please let me know. However, hate isn't appreciated.

Thank you x -- Chloe ♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
621K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
332K 9.9K 110
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...