My soon to be step brother (S...

By laura681

When Leah Rose was just seven years old her father walked out on her mother with a simple goodbye and no expl... More

My soon to be step brother
My Fiance
First Meeting
Its Nice To Meet You Too
Are We There Yet?

A/N

813 8 6
By laura681

Hi my wonderful readers, I'm really really sorry to all of my fans but since I've signed a contract with Dreame , only the first 5 chapters are allowed as sample, the whole story however will be up on Dreame's website.

Again my deepest apologies to my lovely readers.

Hope everyone is doing okay.

I would love to see all of my readers on Dreame, as you guys know you have always been the reason why I continued writing all of these years and your support have always meant the world to me and always will.

Link to Dreame website: www.dreame.com

Link to story on Dreame  : https://www.dreame.com/novel/%2B60SahU4VDwxAzTEwUXvDA%3D%3D.html

My profile name on Dreame is 'LaurG', so anyone willing to find my stories on their website just look for my profile under the name of LaurG.

Lots of love

Laura.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 759 100
This is my collection of the best books I have read on Wattpad. All of these stories are completed. Don't forget to vote and comment on your favorit...
1.7M 109K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
4.5K 224 64
'True Love Never Dies, Or Does it?' ****sequel to Half a Heart **** ~~~~~~~~|||~~~~~~~~ "Everyone sees him as the ruthless billionaire. I see him as...
3.2M 133K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...