When We Meet || n.h

hoodsxprincess

Addie Payne is living a pretty average life. She has a brother who loves her, a mom who works a lot, and a cr... Еще

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
Author's Note
Sequel

2.9

2.9K 85 40
hoodsxprincess

A/N

Ok so since y'all like to be inactive I have no choice but to pick a new Addie Payne myself. The new cast list is:

Megan Weckwerth as Addie Payne

Cara Delevingne as Cassandra White

One Direction as themselves

That's it. If you don't know who these people are, look them up right now before you start reading because it will be easier to put a picture in your head.

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

A few minutes go by, and I remember that we're suppose to go to Austin's party tonight.

"Guys! We have to do our homework before we go to this party tonight. Let's go." I get off of the guys I was laying across and grab my backpack and sit down. I start my homework and everyone else follows.

"Addie? What's the answers to the math homework? I don't get a single thing about it." Cassandra says.

"Here." I hand her my completed paper and continue working on science homework.

----

"So, what movie are we going to watch?" Liam says from the driver's seat. We finished our homework and it's only about 4:30 now. The party doesn't start until 9:00 and it goes all night so we have loads of time.

"What about 'If I Stay'?" Cass suggests.

"Yes! I've wanted to see that for so long!" I say and give her a little fist bump.

"Ugh...is it a chick flick?" Louis whines from beside me.

"Duh." I say and smirk at him. He sticks his tongue out at me.

"Fine. We'll see that. For all we know, it could be good." Zayn says.

"Trust me. It will be." I say and I'm getting all excited again.

----

When the movie ends, Cassandra and I are crying. The boys got a little choked up at some parts, but they didn't cry at all.

"So, what'd you guys think?" I ask them when we get back to the car.

"It as ok. It was very predictable though." Liam says.

"Whatever." I scoff.

"Who wants ice cream? Because I know I do." Niall says.

"Meee!" everyone cheers and Liam pulls into a parking space in front of the ice cream place.

Everyone gets what they want and we sit down at a big booth so all 7 of us can fit. We eat and talk and then we finish and drive back home.

I go upstairs with Cassandra to my room so we can get ready for this party. Cassandra pulls out her clothes from her school bag and I grab mine from the closet. We get changed and show each other the finished product.

I am dressed in my white The 1975 shirt with black skinny jeans that have huge rips in them from top to bottom. My hair is up in a ponytail and I put red lipstick and more makeup on.

Cassandra is in a plain red tank top with dark blue skinny jeans. Then, she put on her all-black converse sneakers and applied more makeup to her face as well.

After I finish with everything, I put my black combat boots on and put my phone in one of my little purses. This one matches the color of my lipstick so it adds a little color to my outfit.

We finish getting completely ready and I blot my lipstick.

"Ready?" I say.

"I was born ready." Cassandra smirks. Again, we do our famous jump-and-squeal, and walk downstairs. The boys are all there except for Zayn.

"Where's Zayn?" I say to them.

"He's fixing his hair, like always." Harry rolls his eyes.

"Harry, I have something to completely pull together your outfit. Hold on one second." I say and run upstairs. I go to my closet and look through my collection of bandanas until I finally find my army green one.

I run back downstairs and hand it to him.

"Here. Tie this around your head to keep your hair out of your eyes." I watch him do it and it looks great.

"That's better." I say when Zayn comes walking out of the downstairs bathroom.

"I'm ready guys." he says, hair gelled to perfection.

"Let's go." Liam says and grabs his car keys. Niall takes my hand and leads me out to the car.

----

We arrive at his house and let me tell you, it was HUGE. I mean, you could fit about 300 people in it. When we get in, there are 300 people in it, plus more outside. I look around and Liam pulls me aside.

"I know I don't have to tell you this but please don't get drunk tonight. You'll thank me later." he says and walks away with Cassandra into the kitchen.

I cling onto Niall and say, "Don't leave me." He stops and takes my hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"Thanks." I yell over the loud music.

----

It's only an hour into the party and I've already lost Niall. I'm all alone in this crowd of super tall college kids who all smell like alcohol and smoke. The music keeps booming in my ear and I'm pretty sure my eyeliner is smudged.

Just when I don't think this could get any worse, I run into the person I didn't want to see all night: Austin.

"Hey Adds. Glad to see you here." he slurs. He tries to hug me and he catches me before I can get away. He squeezes me really tight and grabs me by the wrist. He pulls me into the crowded kitchen and grabs two drinks. He takes the bottle caps off of them and hands one to me.

"Here." he says and he takes a big gulp of his own. I just stare at the cold, brown bottle in my hand and I don't move.

"Oh come on Addie. Have some fun." he smirks at me. Then, he leans in. I start freaking out because I realize he's going to kiss me.

I take the bottle that's in my hand and pour the liquid over his head and smash the glass on the floor. Then, I knee him where he doesn't want to be kneed and say, "Not today, not ever. Got it Austin?" Then, I leave him in the kitchen on the floor and run outside.

There's a stone wall that I sit on and I just start crying. Could anything get worse?

Harry's POV

About an hour and a half into the party, I lose everyone and I don't know what to do. Out of nowhere, I get handed a drink by this guy I don't even know.

I stare at it for a second and take a sip. It actually doesn't taste that bad so I gulp down the rest.

I go into the kitchen to find some more and I open the fridge. There's three full cases still there so, I take one. Then another, then another, and then once I take my fourth one, I feel the ground shaking beneath my feet and the ceiling is wavy.

I take it out of the fridge and I can't seem to stop laughing. I gulp the rest of it down and I decide that it's too hot in here. I start to walk but the floor moves underneath me. I'm still giggling when I finally reach the front door and stumble out of the house.

"Heyyy Addieeee!" I say to the blue-haired girl sitting on the stone wall. I stumble over to her and she catches me from falling.

"Heyyy." I giggle again.

Addie's POV

Harry is completely wasted and of course, I have to be the one to deal with him. I mean, I love him, but not if he's like this. I lead him to the stairs and we both sit down. He leans his head on my shoulder and I try to get it off of me.

"Hey, is that Niall? Hey Niall!" he shouts.

"Harry, that's a tree."

"Ohhh. Hey tree!" he waves at it and puts his head on my shoulder again.

"Did you know that when I was younger my Mum and Dad got divorced? I was little and my dad left us with no money and no house. My mum had to get a job and I raised myself for a long time. I got depressed then I was 12 and I hurt myself a lot. Don't tell Addie though." he slurs.

"Harry, I am Addie." I say calmly.

"Oh. Anyways, I still do hurt myself a lot because there's this girl named Addie that I really like and she's actually dating my friend Niall. I wear these bracelets to cover everything up. See?" he yanks his bracelets off and shows me his burned and cut wrists.

"Don't do that because of a girl. Especially when that girl is me." I start to get a little annoyed.

"My Addie is gorgeous and her blue hair shines like her brown eyes and she's smart and she has a boyfriend and-"

"Harry! I am Addie!" I yell.

"Even though my Addie isn't really mine, I still like her and I want her to date me instead of Niall. I was the one who started those rumors about him and another girl because I wanted her to get mad at him and break up with him so I could date her." he slurs again. What?

I can't believe that my best friend would do something like that. I mean, yeah he likes me but you don't just do that.

"Ok Addie. We're leaving. I can't take this anymore." Liam bursts through the door, the rest of the boys and Cassandra following.

"Slight issue. Harry is BEYOND wasted."

He picks Harry up and throws him over his shoulder. Harry keeps poking Liam's torso and giggling like an idiot. Liam puts him in the very back seat and I get in the back with him, since I'm the only one willing to help him. Everyone gets in the car and Liam starts driving away.

"Did you know that when I was 10 I had a bird as a pet? He was yellow. I love the color yellow. It's like the sun. And once, I fell off of a tree branch. Hey! That looks like Mum. Hi Mum!" Harry points to another tree.

"Harry, that's another tree."

"Ohhh!" he says and passes out in my arms.

A/N

hA! WHO THOUGHT THAT MELISSA STARTED THE RUMOR? Well she didn't. Bandana Harry was born in this chapter. Also, Harry's past was revealed more. Again, most of this story isn't true so none of this stuff with his parents actually happened. Love you munchkins!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

947K 20.9K 37
What began as just an ordinary day for one Elena Gates is turned upside down when she sees an unfamiliar boy calling out for help. From then on her w...
112K 2K 17
It's been 12 years since Selena took the twins with her and left Harry. He changed, and Selena wasn't gonna take it. She didn't want her precious, li...
227K 5.6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
142K 3.5K 33
Autumn Mei is just an 18 year old ordinary girl with an everyday job at Starbucks. Many famous groups and stars visit the shop here and there. But, o...