0.9

A/N

Hey guys! So I'm going to try to write longer chapters because they are better and easier to write. If you are reading this, give me a shoutout on any social media site! I hope you guys like this story and if you don't, then don't read it. Lol any who...

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

Why? Why does he have to be here at this very moment? How did he know I was here?

"Niall, what are you doing here?" I ask, looking up. His eyes are red and puffy. He's been crying.

"Addie, I w-wanted to...to tell you that I'm sorry. I sh-shouldn't have hurt L-Liam. I didn't even m-mean to. Please f-forgive me." he starts to bawl his eyes out. I really do feel bad for him, but I can't just forgive him. Liam probably still hates him. Hell, I still hate him, but not as much.

"I can't just forgive you. What you did was very wrong. Liam is my brother and he still doesn't like you all that much. I don't either for that matter." I say, crossing my arms. Niall sits down across from me and continues to talk.

"I know Addie. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come here. I was just out for lunch when I saw your car, so I followed it." he grabs both of my hands in his. "I just-"

"What do you think you're doing?" Liam appears in front of me. Niall and I both jump up from the booth.

"Nothing. He was just trying to apologize and I wasn't having it." I say.

"Really? Because it looked like it was just fine." Liam says. Niall is still holding one of my hands. I didn't even notice.

"No. Liam I-" I get cut off, snatching my hand away from Niall.

"Save it! Niall, get away from my sister. Addie, we are leaving. I can't believe you."

"Liam, stop overreacting. I didn't do anything. Niall just showed up here and started apologizing. Don't be mad at me." I go in for a hug but he walks away, ignoring me. I feel my face getting hot and fell like I can't take this anymore. So, I start to run.

"Addie! Where are you going?" Liam yells.

I really don't know where I'm going. All I know is that I need to get as far away from Niall and Liam as possible. How could Liam do this to me? He should trust me. I guess Liam doesn't care for me as much as I thought he did.

Niall too. I think I'm starting to develop a new crush on him and I shouldn't be. After all, Liam is my brother and I can't just betray him. No matter how much I hate him right now.

I continue running until I'm out of breath. I don't even know where I am, but it seems familiar.

It's the abandoned park at the dead end near my house.

Maybe I can just stay here for a while. I go to one of the swings, and sit down. My phone keeps freaking out with a bunch of texts, phone calls, voice mails, even facetime calls.

I silence my phone so nothing can vibrate. I move from the swings to the top of the monkey bars and I lay down. This is actually pretty comfortable. I could get used to this.

I pull my sweatshirt on me and drift off to sleep.

----

Liam's POV

I'm so mad.

I am so extremely mad.

I don't think I can get any madder than this.

Addie is gone, Niall just tried to win over my sister, and I'm all alone in my car.

I keep trying to call her but she doesn't pick up. I leave her a bunch of voice mail messages, and still nothing. I text her multiple times and even try to facetime her. Nothing works. She's out there somewhere, ignoring me, all alone.