monster musume x Betrayed mal...

By ZergPsychotic

you'll see what I mean. More

the betrayer or the betrayee?
a little revenge
Understanding the situation
well.... shit
all right here it is
discovery
bonding time

bio

11.3K 68 74
By ZergPsychotic

Name: (y/n) the tinkerer (l/n)

Looks:

Motorcycle:

Glados (it has an a.i. can you guess who?)

Guns:
Hell slinger (six shot revolver can fire incendiary rounds)

The angels wrath ( the fourth one down, can shoot piercing rounds.)

The fallen angles revenge
( Can shoot flechette rounds)

His remote:

Yes I know it is the noisycricket but it's the best I could find. (Y/n) uses this device to select the activate traps and other things that he owns or builds.

His cat:

This is Trigger

Backstory: (y/n) was always a curious one when it came to machines and how they worked. This included guns, armour, scopes, and other things like trucks and Jeeps. He always kept his head up high and never let people lie to him. And if they did they would be punished extremely. After finishing high school he went to the new exchange program for monsters... But was declined this wasn't betrayal and he thanked them for their time. Later that night he got a call from a person called Ms. Smith, she had a proposal for him if he works for her with the MON task force and kept himself hidden from other agencies he could do whatever he wanted. (Y/n) was interested and added on " I'll take the deal but nobody may know of me, you can't tell people and I won't show myself. Deal?" Ms. Smith agreed and now we move onto the first chapter.

_-_-_-_-_-_-----_-_____-__-______-_-_-___--

Hope you enjoyed this bio I'll start working on a chapter tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 53.2K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
845K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
122K 3.9K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...