|| RAWEST ||

By MadAboutIndia

Ariana works at PLAY the hottest club in the Chi. She's a hot headed money maker who don't have time for anyo... More

Chapter One β€’
Chapter 2 β€’
Chapter 3 β€’
Chapter 5β€’
Chapter 6 β€’
Opinions !?
Chapter 7β€’
Chapter 8β€’
Chapter 9β€’
Chapter 10β€’
Chapter 11β€’
Chapter 12β€’
Chapter 13β€’
Chapter 14
Chapter 15β€’

Chapter 4 β€’

14.2K 431 82
By MadAboutIndia

Ariana Fletcher |

I smiled in the mirror satisfied with how i looked. I just finished getting ready for this party Dave asked me to.

He said it was at an club, like I said I can't never just have a break from the club.

My door opened and Dave walked in looking so fine. His suite looked so good on him with his fresh shape up and his braids. Dave was definitely any girls dream man and I'm glad that he liked me.

"Damn ma you look mad good. We might not even be leaving hold up." He said leaning in my door way taking in my appearance. His eyes were red and low so i knew he was high.

"Thank you Dave, you look nice to." I said sending him a small smile.

He reached for my hand pulling me into him.
"You gone have me kill someone tonight ma." He said lowly and he rubbed on my ass.

I chuckled "No your not now get off me so we can leave." I said pushing him slightly before grabbing my purse and phone.

We headed out the door.
"Wait Dave take my picture."

He took a couple before handing me back my phone and opening my door for me.

Once we were in he connect his phone playing music before pulling off.
"If you feel uncomfortable at all ma let me know." He said

I nodded "Alright Dave I'm sure I'll be fine tho. You acting like we going to commit a murder."

He laughed "just want you to be okay baby. Niggas get beside they self."

I nodded agreeing they sure fucking do.
"Like you?"

He shot me a unfazed look before focusing back on the road.

The rest of the ride went by quickly.
I swear when I have enough money saved I won't step foot in another club. I though as we pulled up.

Valet opened my door and I got out. Dave walked around grabbing my hand and tipping the man. We walked in skipping the long line outside.

Business meeting my ass.

"This don't look like a meeting to me" I said into Dave's ear as we walked through the crowded club.

He laughed lowly "More like a Business get together. Calm down ma you will be good."

When we got to the section I seen it already had a lot of men scattered around and a few girls mixed in.

When Dave walked through instantly everyone started greeting him. I recognized some faces, but a lot were still unknown.

He introduced me to everyone before we grabbed some drinks. I felt eyes on me and when I turned it was some girl mugging me.

I really hope she stay in her fucking place. Last night was stressful enough I'm ready to just have fun.

When I looked closer I noticed it was Artist girlfriend Ella.
What the fuck is her problem? I don't even know this Bitch she live in Newyo- Dave's ass must have messed with her at Some point.

Dave was talking to his friend while in rotation.
I didn't wanna interrupt they conversation so I pushed the situation to the side.

I sipped on my drink while looking around the club. This club was more the drug dealer chill place. It's where they come when they done on the block. I see why he said not to leave his side.

"What's good East." Some dude said waking up and dapping him.

"Wassup nigga I haven't seen you in mad long." He said as the dude took a seat across from us.

He nodded "Yeah i just been stacking lately."

Dave nodded "I feel you," He said

The dude turned his attention to me scanning me from head to toe.
"Damn baby what's good with you."

I just looked down.
Dave please keep calm.

"She mine" he said pulling me into him.

The dude threw his hands up in surrender.
"My bad nigga. How you bag that?" He asked before throwing back a shot of whatever was on table.

Dave let out a deep chuckle before squeezing my side. I knew that he was getting mad.
"He came to my job and tried to get my number i didn't give it to him. So he sent me flowers the next day with his number and well here i am." I said simply. Leaving out how i popped out at his hotel room.

The man laughed "she curved you my nigga." He said laughing

Dave sipped his drink "yeah but i got her ass now."

He nodded "so You ready?" He asked Dave

Dave glanced over to me "You be cool for like 30 minutes why i go in this meeting ma. You can get hooka." Dave said sliding me 5 hundred dollar bills.

"Can I go to the strippers?" I asked. Shit I'm in a club I might as well throw some money.

He eyed me. "You gone be cool?" He asked.

I nodded "Yeah Dave Imma be good."

"Aight ma. When this over we can have some
Fun." He said kissing my lips lightly.

I stood up and i knew Dave was looking at that nigga to see if he was gone look at me.

I walked away but not before hearing "Damn nigga you lucked up"

Dave is gonna kill him.

I went and got 2 stacks of ones before going to the bar and getting a Red Bull and a shot.
I took my shot and chased it with the Red Bull before going over to where the strippers were.

As i was walking i got stopped in my tracks by Ella.

She had a mug on her face "I thought you was dating herb? You sho getting around"

I chuckled "what I do and who I talk to baby ain't ya business." I said simply

She chuckled "As soon as Dave get what he wants from yo ass he gone leave you."

I rolled my eyes "Baby because he left you with a wet ass don't mean he gone do me the same. We ain't the same type of bitch. Now go play like a little girl before i give you real problems and snatch artist from you." I said before walking away.
I walked to where the dancers were seeing a girl with a black lace 2 piece.
Once i got up close i seen it was my bitch dymond up there. I ain't know she was here tonight.

When she noticed me she instantly pulled me up on stage with her.
"Look who we got tonight y'all. A surprise guest Ari." The Dj said over the mic.

He started playing Young Ma petty wap

"This my fucking shit" i said as i stared to rap along.

I was throwing money on dymond and people was recording us.

This night was turning out to be lit as fuck.

As i was dancing my phone started ringing.
I seen it was Tae

I answered the facetime.

"Everyboddddy say hi to tae." I said showing his face to the crowd.

Everyone was screaming hi. Mafuckas loved tae's ass.

"Bitch where the fuck you at I'm about to pull up on you." He said

I chuckled telling him the club.

"Aight Bitch don't get drunk until i get there"

I hung up and ordered another shot. I had to enjoy it before Dave was done with his meeting. I was feeling myself.

I continued to throw money. I noticed Dave's guard was now standing near where i was. 

Protective ass, i thought

As songs played i got more lit. And once tae got there it was over. I was twerking rapping and just having so much fun. It felt like hours had passed, We was really having fun throwing money and taking shots.

I was twerking while people recorded me until tae ass tapped me

"Beyoncé what the fuck."

"Dave about to kill yo back in bitch"

I looked towards our VIP and seen Dave eyeing me with a unreadable look. His eyes scanned my body over and over again. When did he finish his meeting?

I laughed. The alcohol had me a lil tipsyyyy.

"Bd with the jokes stop playing with the folks. He ain't breaking shit in and thats period Pooh."

"Oh yeah keep that same energy Pooh cause here he come."

I turned around and seen him walking over here.

I swallowed the lump in my throat that i didn't even know was there.

He walked up to the stage motioning for me to come here.

I got up and mugged tae before walking to Where Dave was.

"Heeeeeyddaaaave" i slurred a little.

He looking unsatisfied with how drunk I'm am.
"You drunk Ariana?"

I laughed "daaave Pooh calm downnn have a litttte fun." I said hugging him.

He laughed a little.
"Let's go ma. Tae I'm taking her home"

Dave East |

He nodded handing me her shoes.
I looked down seeing her barefoot.

We started walking through the crowd to the exit but was stopped by Ella and her sister Mel.

I groaned cause this bitch always on some goofy shit. I fucked her one time when her and her mans was goin through whatever the fuck they was goin through and she been on some crazy shit since.

"You can't speak East?"

"Nah you good. I know you see me trynna leave with my girl fuck is you stopn me fo?"

"So you want to act like that na?"

Before I could respond Ari did
"Bitch didn't I say all he gave you was a wet ass? Fuck you in his face fa na? No he can't speak to you and he don't need to" she said

I tried to hide my laugh but I couldn't she said a wet ass. Shawty a damn fool.

"So what you think you are bitch?"

"I'm the bitch that got him ignoring every hoe that come his way including you, without giving him no pussy. You should try it sometime."

She right, she ain't give me no pussy but I'm curving hoes for her.

I had enough of this back and forth shit so before Ella could even respond I picked her up and carried her out to the car upfront.

When i put her in she looked at me with sorry eyes.

"Did i embarrass youu." She said lowly.

I shut her door going around and getting in.

"Nah ma you ain't embarrass me. I just ain't like the way niggas was looking at you and that arguing shit with irrelevant bitches is dead so we had to go. Is You hungry tho?"

She nodded while drinking some water i had in the car.

"Yeah, i want some McDonald's. 2 mcchickens a larger fry extra salt and a sprite." She said

I nodded "aight baby. When we get back imma give you some medicine and you going straight to bed."

She laughed slowly falling asleep.
———————

I pulled into ari's driveway. She was knocked out and shit i was tired as hell too.

I got out and walked around to her side. I picked her up bridal style before going into the house.

I went straight to her room laying her in the bed. I took off her shoes and her dress slipping her into one of my shirts because i ain't feel like looking through her messy ass clothes. This girls whole house has clothes and wigs everywhere.

I pulled her lashes off because she said she hates sleeping with them on because they get flat.

After that i hopped into the shower. Washing up real quick so i didn't have to do it in the morning since i know Imma have to deal with Ari.

Once i got out i slipped into some basketball shorts and i grabbed my weed and shit and walked out the room to the living room.

Earlier today i went and brought a PS4 so I'm about to hop on 2k real quick.

I began to break down my weed while i waited for the game to load.

My phone buzzed in my pocket.

I pulled it out seeing a number i haven't seen in a long time. Arabian

She someone i used to fuck a while back but i dead that shit when i found out she was suckn up other niggas when i was away.

123-456-7890- East??
What you texting me for?
123-456-7890- quit trynna dub me. I miss you
Where yo niggas Arabian?
123-456-7890- we ain't together east. He doing him so why can't i do you?
123-456-7890- picture message.

I can't even lie she was beautiful and thick as fuck but she wasn't loyal and that's not the type of bitch i want.

Look nice ma but fr quit texting me i don't fwu.
123-456-7890- East i know you miss me. Quit playing...
The only thing I'm playing is the game so quick texting me with yo hoe ass.

I stopped responding she was texting me back to back.

I smoked my wood and played a few games before falling asleep on the couch.

————————————

I woke up the next morning to loud voices, music and the smell of breakfast.

I sat up from the couch stretching before getting up and going upstairs to shower and brush my teeth.

When i was finished i got dressed in some jeans and a black tee. I had to go to the trap and finish getting shit settled so i can head back to NY.

I knew Ariana was gone be mad that i was gone have to leave soon but shit she might come with me. I can't have her out here alone na that she my shawty.

I went downstairs walking into the kitchen to see shawty cooking at the stove in just my T-shirt while talking on the phone.

"Yeah she want all the smoke posting that shit on Instagram. And if a bitch want smoke then it's up.
I told her to stop before i be calling her to come pick up artist when I'm done with him."

The voice who sounded like Tae started laughing
"Bitch Dave will kill Him and you if you played like that. Let her hate, she just mad she settling for that man while you got the man she really want"

Ari chuckled "Mmm Aight you right but if the bitch step to me again I'm not hesitating to pop her."

"You ain't gone be fighting nobody" i said behind her causing her to jump.

Tae started laughing "Well Imma see you later bitch, you coming to shop right?"

"Yeah imma be through. Love you pooh"

"Love you too baby have me some god kids" he said quickly before banging on her.

I started laughing and her light ass turned red.
"Tell Tae don t worry I'm onnat already" i chuckled

She turned to me placing a kiss on my lips
"Sorry if i made a scene lastnight."

I ain't respond i went back for another kiss but this time i deepened the kiss. Her lips was so soft i loved kissing on ha.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and i squeezed on her ass. This shit soft as fuck so i know it's definitely real.

I picked her up sitting her on the counter standing between her legs i pulled away from the kiss.
I started kissing her neck while i rubbed on her exposed thighs. All she had on under my shirt was a little lace thong.

I moved it to the side and used my thumb to rub on her clit. She three her head back letting out a soft moan.

I knew from that right there that she ain't been handled right. Imma take my time with Ari, she ain't ready fo me yet but imma get her there. When the times right.

I continued to kiss and suck on her neck while rubbing her clit.

Her body jumped with every flick on my finger.

I moved back up to her lips as i slid a finger inside her causing her to moan out against my lips.

That made my dick jump. She wet as fuck.

"Mmhm Dave—"

I smirked at how she melting in my hands and I'm just using my finger. I love that i got that effect on her.

Her walls tightened around my finger letting me know she was about to cum. I quickly pulled it out picking her up and carrying her to the couch.

I laid her down before getting in between her legs admiring her other set of lips before i attached mine to them.

She tasted good as fuck, like strawberries or sum i must be trippin.

I licked and sucked on her clit causing her to arch her back and pull at my braids.

"Ooooh Dave Sssstoop I'mma cum" she moaned loudly.

"Cum then" i said before continuing to lick on her clit as i slid in a finger.

I pumped in and out of her quickly causing her to try to move away but i used my other hand to hold her in place making her take it.

"Please Daavee i can't— Mmmmhmm" she couldn't even finish her sentence before she came.

I licked up all her juices before coming up to kiss her so she can know how good she taste.

I'm getting addicted to this girl.

"Nah go make daddy's plate" i said smiling when i pulled away from the kiss.

She smiled back at me nodding before getting up and walking slowly to get my plate.

I went and washed my face and brushed my teeth before coming back out and sitting down on the couch again.
She brought me my plate and some orange juice
"Imma go shower so i can go to the shop" she said before walking away

"Okay imma head out in a little i got business to handle"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.9K 1.6K 40
Caged, abused and tortured, Ariana's life had been a living hell until she was forced to spy on the most dangerous mafia in the whole world, La Cosa...
458K 18.9K 27
From basketball to the streets that's all Dave ever had time for. He wanted to be the greatest on the court and most respected in the streets Follow...
255K 6.4K 53
Brooklyn is all about school and her money, she works at the hottest strip club in Miami " Pleasure". she's not looking for love but it's looking fo...
1M 30.1K 50
Formally known as "his therapist I started this book in 2021 it's finished! But I do not write the same anymore. This book is old feel free to read i...