Reddie | Promise

By drqrryvibes

Two boys grow up in a town called, Derry Maine. With their friend group called The Losers Club. Bev, Eddie... More

Wait what?!
The mistake
Is it true?
When the secret comes out
Busted
What happened?
The first...
The first... part 2
Bill..
Bill part 2
The movie
The long drive
Trailer park
Confused...
You were once my mother
Hey guys
Eighteen
Sorry
Make up and make out
Oops
Uhm...
Phone call, idk what to call this chapter
Lost and found
Home.
Flirting
Far from home.
Love me forever? Ion know why i named it this but k
Wedding
Chapter 30 (got no names so just going by numbers of chapters)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
SORRY
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
✌️
The last one
:)
HII
hi again
just a question:)
update!

Will you....?

1.5K 43 11
By drqrryvibes

It was 6-7 months into their relationship and Richie wanted to ask Eddie to move in with him. Richie has always wanted Eddie to move in with him just he's never had the guts to ask him. He hopped in his car and drove really fast to bills, sweating like crazy. Richie was figuring out what he was going to say to Eddie. Once he got there he took off his glasses and wiped them with his shirt to get the fog from the humidity off them. He knocked on the door and bill opened it. Richie walked right past bill and ran up to Eddie room KNOCK* KNOCK*. Eddie opened the door and his face turned bright, "hi baby" Richie said as he kissed Eddie, "hi" eddie said while still smiling. "I have a question" Richie says as eddies face turns into a small frown "yea what is it?" "W-will uh-uhm d-" "spit it out tozier" eddie said growing impatient. "Sorry sorry okay do you wanna move in with me? "Uhm I don't know I mean OBVIOUSLY I LOVE YOU" "yay and I love you too" Richie says leaning in to kiss Eddie. All they did for around 10 minutes was stand there hugging eachother, eddies arms around richies waist with his head leaning against the taller boys chest. " so when do you wanna start packing?" Richie says excitedly. "Now?" Eddie says "totally" Richie says while walking more into eddies room to help him pack his bags and boxes. It was a few days later and Richie and Eddie planned what room Eddie was gonna stay in. He decided to stay in Richies room with him. All eddies stuff was there. All he had to do was unpack. He has to get rid of some stuff but not all of his stuff. He kept the valuable stuff. Richie and him unpacked and they laid down on their bed sort of out of breath. "So Uhm since were gonna be in the same bed d-" "no we don't have to do anything until you're comfortable with moving along" Richie interrupted. "Okay thank you, I love you" eddie said as he laid his head on Richies chest and they both drifted off to sleep.

Heyy sorry if I take long to post another part. I've just been so busy lately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4K 3.5K 33
"richie tozier, you're 100% in love with eddie kaspbrak." highest rating: #2 in reddie
116K 3.1K 17
🌸Sequel to Losers: Bill Denbrough x Reader🌸 🎈MAJOR IT CHAPTER 2 SPOILERS🎈 ‼️CANCELLED ‼️ (Y/n) Tozier had truly made something out of herself aft...
316 22 11
It had been around four years since the killer clown attack, and the Losers Club has been getting along just fine, the occasional reminder of the hor...
1.5K 79 15
ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴘɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛʟᴇ, ᴇᴅᴅɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴄʜɪᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴜɴʀᴇꜱᴏʟᴠᴇᴅ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ. *I do not own any of Stephen King 'It' characters or references, but...