The Three Tailed Warrior 3

By SkylarKeeney

Kung Fu Panda 3 More

Fuyu
Haru
We Become Teachers ?
Comfort
Po's True Dad ?!
Jombies ?
Oogway's & Kai's Origins
Finally Reunited
You Must Leave !
Leaving
Search For Kai
On Their Way
The Panda Village Reunion
Mei Mei The Ribbon Dancer
Jaded
The Next Mornign

Wrecking The Room

2.7K 54 14
By SkylarKeeney

A villager in a crowd began to draw a picture of Po and Li .

Po- I can't believe we're taking a picture together !

When the picture is complete , Po amd Li looker confused as Ping's inclusion was popping up in front of them to the picture. Akemi looks and chuckles at it.

Akemi- Okay , now that's funny !

Ping- But , I still don't understand ! I thought Po was the only panda left !

Akemi- True . I thought so as well.

Li- No , there's a whole bunch of us.

Po- ( Happily ) Where ?!

Li- ( Whispers ) Here. A secret panda village in the mountains.

Po- ( Loudly ) A secret panda-- ( Li shushes )But how did you know where I was ?

Akemi- Yeah.

Li- I received a message that led me here.

Akemi's ears pin in suspicion as she raises her left brow at him.

Akemi- Wait a minute..

Ping- How could you receive a message if no one can find you ? Sounds suspicious to me.

Akemi- Yeah.

( Ping and the crowd scowl in suspicion at the old panda and crossed their arms in suspicion )

Li- No , It-it-it was a message from the universe !

Hearing this , Akemi calms down as her ears point upwards again.

Akemi- Oh.

Po and the crowd gasp in amazement.

Ping- Rats

Li- Now... What's all this about the dragon warriors ?

Akemi- Oh , that's us !

Po- Yeah , how'd you know we're the dragon warriors ? ( Gasps ) Did the universe tell you that too ?

Li- No , the poster did.

He points over the counter where there's a poster of Akemi and Po in fighting stances.

Li- And a gift shop . I bought a tiny cup.

He holds out a cup with a picture of Akemi and Po kicking in different directions.

Po- Oh right , of course ! The ( Wheezes ) You gotta... You have no idea there's so much to show you ! You're gonna be awesomely proud. Come on , come on !

Akemi- Wait for me !

Akemi , Po , Li , and the crowd leave Mr. Ping alone in his shop.

Ping- ( Sadly ) I'm already awesomely proud.

Akemi stops and looks back. Her expression softened with a saddened look and her ears drooped a little . She felt sorry for Ping couldn't get over the fact Po has his own Dad now. And she wonders... Where are her own family. But she quickly shakes the thought off and quickly takes off after the pandas.

With quick speed , she beats the pandas as she made it up all the way to the top. And they haven't made it up top until 28 minutes. She seats herself on a stair and sees Po and Li crawling up the stairs.

Po- ( Panting ) Couple more steps.

Li- ( Pants ) Oh.

Po- Feeling the burn. Do you have the panda asthma too ? Does that run in the family ?

Po reaches up the top. Po and Li look at at the female fox , who smirks slyly as she rests her head on her right paw as her tails sway.

Akemi- ( Smirks , smug tone ) What took ya two so long ?

Po- ( Pants ) Very funny , Akemi. Very funny.

Akemi- ( Jokingly ) Yeah and that whole asthma panda thing is working out isn't it ?

Once they recovered , they head towards the palace , Akemi pushes the doors open.

Akemi- This is the hall of heroes. Home of the most priceless kung fu artifacts in all of China.

Li- Whoa. This is....

Po- Awesome ? Were you gonna say-- you were gonna say awesome , right ? 'Cause it totally is !

Li- Totally !

The trio walk across the hallway.

Akemi- But be careful you too. Try not to get too carried away, otherwise we'll all be in trouble.

Po- Yeah , everything is fragile here. Like the Urn of the Whispering Warriors. Someone broke that... Once.

Akemi-( Smirks ) Yeah , that'd be you , dumdum !

Po- ( Glares playfully ) Hey ! The name calling's mutual.

Akemi looks at him with a confused scowl before they carried on. Li then spots something that amazes him

Li- Wow !

They walk over to a spiked rhino armor.

Po- This is Master Flying Rhino's battle armor.

Li- I wonder if I could fit in that.

Before he could touch the armor , Akemi stops him.

Akemi- Whoa , whoa , whoa ! I wouldn't do that if I were you .

Po- ( Smirks breezily ) Ey , relax , Akemi. Nothing bad will happen .( Spots something ) Dad , check that out ! Master Ram's crossbow ! The infinite gate smasher ! Oh , Dad , look at this ! The battle helmets of Master Rat's army ! They're so tiny !

Akemi- ( Sassily ) So yeah , don't touch them !

But Po was too distracted with his happy thoughts with his father's to listen to her as he carries on.

Po- Master Dolphin's waterproof armor ! This is my favorite.

Akemi looked a little impressed. She had to admit Master Dolphin's one of her favorite kung fu masters.

Po-Check it out. It's the legendary battle rickshaw of Emperor Hawk !

Li- Sweet ride.

Then a full armored Li appears behind Akemi. Akemi spots him in Rhino's armor and she yelps , taking a jump back.

Akemi- What are you doing in that ?! It's not yours !

Po then sees his dad and gasps as he starts to worry as he approaches Akemi's side.

Po- Dad , what are you doing ? We're not supposed to touch anything !

Li- ( Lifts helmet ) Oh , sorry. Sorry. Should I put it back ?

Akemi- Yes !

Po- You probably should. You looks so cool though. ( Gasps ) How does it feel ? Do the hinges hinge ? Does it smell like Rhino ?

Akemi- ( Weirded out ) Really Po ? Obsessed much ?!

Po- No harm in that. Anyway , does it feel like you're impenetrable ? Does it feel like you can defeat 1,000 ? And-- and emerge unscathed ?

Akemi puts her paws on her hips and glares at Po like she's his scolding mother.

Akemi- ( Glares sternly ?l Po , you're not taking this situation seriously !

Po- Oh , sure I am.

Li- It's pretty cool. ( Looks down at the leather string ) Oh , wonder what that does. I should pull it.

And he does. The armor activates with a spiked neckbrace , metal wings , and a red flag on top of the helmet. Po's eye's widened like saucers and his mouth was gape as he wheezes excitedly.

Po- I think I just peed a little.

Akemi- Ew , Po !

Li- ( Lifts the helmet ) Anything else we should try in here , guys ? Hm ?

Akemi- Okay , how about nothing else ?!

Po then simply ignores her as he and his father look at the artifacts and it quickly caused tumultuous ruckus inside the palace and Po took a vomiting break as Li comforts him but Po reassures he's fine and they continue to wreck everything as Akemi crosses her arms and glares seriously at the pandas.

Akemi- ( Groans ) These two are going to get in trouble !

Then 10 minutes later , Akemi hears the door open behind her and see Shifu and the Five walking in but stopped as soon as they see the pandas wrecking the halls. Shifu glares sternly at the three tailed vixen.

Shifu- Akemi , explain. Now !

Akemi fully turns around and waves her hands at him in defense.

Akemi- Now , Master Shifu , in my defense : I tried to stop these two and tried to talk them out but they just won't listen !

Shifu calmly nods before he , Akemi , and the shocked Five watch on. And it wasn't so long the pandas froze as they noticed the former master and the Five.

Po- Oh. ( Drops the artifact )

But Li continued charging--unaware of the other's presence )

Li- I got you ! I'm gonna get you !

Li bumps into Po repeatedly.

Li- Who's got you ? Who's gonna get you ? Yeah , who's gonna get you ?

Po- ( Shushes Li ) Master Rhino.

Li- Why , what's wrong ?

Li stops and turns to see the others. In a panic , he tosses the metal ball behind his shoulder and it breaks the urn .

Li- Hello.

Po- Guys , guys , you're never gonna guess who just showed up ! Not in a million years. You can't... You just try--

Everyone- You're father !

Po- ( Surprised ) whoa , how'd you guys guess that ? Oh , wait a second. Oh , yeah , of course. We look exactly the same. Say hi to my friends : Mantis , Tigress , Monkey , Crane-- ( Whispers ) Akemi has a crush on him...

Akemi and Crane heard that and Crane's response was a blush whilst hers was her mouth gapes in disbelief as she plants her paws on her hips once again.

Akemi- Po !

Po- And this is Viper.

Li- ( Shakes Monkey's hand ) Ph. Viper , isn't it ?

Monkey- Monkey , sir.

Po- They're kind of our best friends. And this... This is Master Shifu. Legend.

Shifu- Uh , it's an honor to meet you , Master Panda. Perhaps your father would care to join us in the training hall ? Your son and his sister are teaching the class.

Monkey , Viper , Mantis , and Crane cringe at the idea ; Apparently remembering what happened 1 day ago. Akemi , they're absolutely keen with , but with po-- A different story. Hearing that , Akemi inaudibly winces as she awkwardly glances at her feet as she rubs her right bicep.

Li- Oh ho !

Po- I'm sure he's tired . ( To Li ) I'm sure you're tired. ( To the others ) He's tired. I'm gonna show him the chrysanthemum suite.

Li- What ? Tired ? No , I'm fine. I would love to watch you teach.

Akemi- Trust him , Mr. Li , it would be more fun to watch us--

Before she could finish , the bell tower rings from the distance.

Akemi- Fight ?

Li- What is that ?

Tigress- The valley is under attack !

Akemi- Then , let's get to it !

Akemi , Shifu , and the Five head out.

Li- ( Grabs Po ) Son ? Un--under attack ?

Po- This is perfect ! Now you can see what being a dragon warrior's all about . Follow me !

Po takes his father's hand at they make a run for the village.

To Be Continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 104 12
This Is The Third Story To The Series Book 1- Danger, Desire, Pain Book 2- Love, Passion, Pain Book 3- Pain, Love, & Anguish
142K 5.2K 26
πŠπ”ππ† 𝐅𝐔 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀. Enamoured with a feline who had a cold heart and tendency to bully their master shifu, the furious five had a problem... Th...
2.2K 22 14
(This is a reboot of the original Legendary King Cobra and a prequel to TBM) In a dense forest, two cobras found themselves alone, fighting for their...
640 25 14
Po has a sword that brings back a lot of memories, and the others are trying to figure out why he's so protective of it. Please Review