๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ...

De CutieCakezz

๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š‚๐š ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๐šข ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š•๐š’๐šŽ... Mais

cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
ACT ll
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Hii
23
Hey hey!!

22

4.7K 82 10
De CutieCakezz

Talking to Margo in the car as they take Amara to Charlie

"Surprised you took a break from Jedi training."

"If I don't take Amara to my dads, he'll come to us. Twenty seven vampires, one human, not so great."

"I know that's what you told Edward."

Margo doesn't reply as she realizes that Jacob is aware she's up to something.

"Whatever. I'm just glad to get away from all the reeking blood suckers." Margo gives Jacob a look of disapproval. Hating that she called them that.

"I'm sorry. I know, they're the good guys. But come on, Dracula one and two are...creepy!"

as Margo pulls up the car at Charlie's Amara quickly gets out of the car and runs towards Charlie and Sue as they come out of the house.

"There she is! Come here!"

Charlie catches Amara in his arms and spins her

Charlie smiles and says "Wow! Look at you! You've grown half a foot. Seriously! Like six inches."

"Come on inside, lunch is on the table." Sue said.

looking at Amara Charlie jokingly questioned. Margo was searching the area for bella and she wasn't in sight she hadn't seen bella in awhile...since she woke up to be exact.

"We got a tree to decorate, huh?"

"I've actually got a few errands to run, guys. I'll be back soon, okay?"

Jacob gives Margo a knowing look as she leaves and goes inside the house with Amara.

as Margo drives to Seattle to meet with J. Jenks

Alice's note gave me a sense of hope. Maybe she had a plan for us after all, and maybe J. Jenks was the key.

She thought.

Margo arrives at the restaurant she's meeting Jenks an is directed to his table.

"Mrs. Cullen."

"Hello."

"I'm so happy you called."

they sit down

"I always meet my private clients here, it's more uh...comfortable than the office."

"And it's more public."

Margo says. Jenks smiles

"So what type of work do you do, J?"

"Well, you know, this and that. It's always different which keeps it interesting."

"Have you known Alice and Jasper long?"

Margo dropped the question

"I've been working with them for more than twenty years. And my late partner, knew Jasper fifteen years before that. He's uh...unusually well preserved."

"Yes, he is." Margo had to hold in her laughter

"I trust that Mr. Jasper is enjoying his vacation."

"He didn't tell you where he was going, did he?"

J quickly spit out

"No, no, no. He uh...just mentioned that he was living when he came by to place his order."

"I assume that his order is ready?"

"Of course. I've never been late with a delivery."

Jenks slides an envelope towards Margo, she opens the envelope to find forged passports and documentation for Amara and Jacob.

"Is there a problem?"

"No. My husband and I thought that we'd all be traveling together."

"Jasper said only two were traveling. His instructions were very clear."

Margo clearly disappointed puts the passports and documents back into the envelope.

"It's my mistake. Apparently that's not going to happen. Thank you."

driving back to Forks after her meeting with Jenks

Margo's p.o.v

Alice's vision was clear. Amara would have a future, but Edward and I wouldn't be a part of it.

I watch as Amara goes to Edwards arms and he picks her up lovingly, I then goes and packs a bag for Amara , with some money and writes a letter for Amara

My dearest Amara , I thought we would have forever together. But forever isn't as long as I'd hoped. I know now why Alice left me clues, it's to keep you safe. Everything you and Jacob will need is in this pack. Jacob will protect you and he'll help you learn about the Tekona legends. He'll tell you story's about me and your father, tell you stories about me as a child. I'm sorry we wouldn't get forever together I love you little one.

as I finish up writing my letter to Amara, Alistair walks into the room.

"It's a romantic notion, isn't it? That a righteous few can defy a great evil. But I must admit you uh...even had me believing, for a moment. Well, good luck." Alistair turns and starts walking out

"You're gonna need it. Cheers." he walks out

spending Christmas at Charlie's house, I watch the snow outside with worry, Edward walks up behind me

"The snow is sticking."

"But we still have today."

I see as Sue helps Charlie clear up in the kitchen.

"I'm so glad dad has somebody to take care of him."

"Marz, no one's giving up here."

Charlie walks into the room

"Alright, present time! Let's go! Seth, Leah, stop eating. Jake, you start. Get it going"

Jacob passes a present to Amara.

"Well, dad, we didn't have time to wrap yours, but here it is."

I give Charlie a piece of paper.

"It's a five day fishing to Fraser River. It's for you and Sue."

Edward Smiled

"You leave tomorrow."

Charlies eyebrows lifted

"Wow, that's really nice. Thank you. Tomorrow? I can't...I can't leave tomorrow."

Sue Chimed in

"I made arrangements for you at work."

"Sneaky, and extravagant." Charlie said smiling.

"And non-refundable I'm afraid."

"You two trying to get to rid of me?" The chief asked

Margo and Edward go quite, thinking he might have figured out something is wrong

"Cause it's working!" Charlie laughs

"Fraser River, that means we'll be chasing cutthroat."

"We might even hook a rainbow or some bulls."

"Woman knows her trout."

Charlie said smiling.

referring to the present Amara has just opened

"Hey, beautiful, let me see."

Margo sees that it's a bracelet, she remembers Jake used to make bracelets for her too.

"Jacob made this for you? Wanna put it on?"

Margo puts the bracelet on Amara's wrist.

"It's so pretty."

"It is really pretty."

Margo turns to Edward who smiles

as the snow is falling, the vampires and Jacob have set up camp in the woods, Jacob brings some wood and drops it on the ground, then Benjamin uses his powers to produce fire from his fingertips and throws it on the woods to start a fire:

"That's what I'm talking about. A little pre-battle bonfire, telling war stories."

Jacob sits next to Benjamin and looks across the fire and sees the other vampires standing.

"What are you standing there like a freaking statue?"

Jacob breathes out.

suddenly Garrett spins in and sits next to them by the fire.

"Name any American battle, I was there."

"Little Big Horn."

"I came this close to biting Custer, but the Indians caught him first."

just then Kate spins in and sits next to Garrett

Kate smirked

"Try Oleg's assault on Constantinople, he didn't win that one on his own."

Liam chimes in

"If you're talking battles, you're talking the Eleven Years War. No one does rebellion like the Irish."

Garrett scoffed

"You lost the Eleven Years War."

Liam laughed slapping his knee

"Aye, but it was one hell of a rebellion."

sitting around the camp fire with the other vampires, Vladimir with his thick accent said "When we ruled everything came to us. Prey, diplomats, favor seekers. Such was our power, but we never put on white hats and called ourselves saints." Stefan added

"We were honest about what we were."

"We sat still for a very long time, we didn't notice we were beginning to petrify."

"Perhaps the Volturi did us a favor when they burned our castles." Vladimir finished

"We've been waiting fifteen hundred years to return that favor."

The leaves moved the branches snap. Margo looked around and saw nothing. She felt a presence behind her and flipped this person on their back by holding there throat. The gingers eyes widened when she seen who it was.

"Bella!?! Oh my god I'm so sorry!" Releasing her bella chuckles and is helped up by Archie. Edward read Archie's mind and growled. "How are you not—Bella!"

Margo realized that bella was indeed turned her eyes golden yellow, her hair more chocolate brown, her skin pale and cold. Bella was a vampire."Yo—you turned." Bella nodded.

"Archie turned me 2 months ago. I've gotten used to this. I came to fight, to protect her." Margo engulfed her sister in a hug. Mumbling into her neck  "Thank you."

watching the other vampires as they sit around the camp fire talking Edward Spoke with amazement " I can't help thinking, all these people are putting themselves in danger because I fell in love with a human." Carlise chuckled

"You found your mate, you deserve to be happy." Edward Shook his head in denial
"But at what cost?"

"Everyone here has something to fight for. I certainly do." Edward looks over at Margo and Amara in they're tent.

"Carlisle, I've never thanked you, for this extraordinary life." Carlisle puts his hand on Edward shoulder as they stand and keep watching over the others

in their tent, Amara opens the locket containing a photo of Margo and Edward and the message 'Plus que ma propre vie' engraved in it.

"This means 'more than my own life', and that's how much I love you. Tomorrow I'm gonna need you to stay with Jacob, no matter what. Even if I tell him that...that he has to take you somewhere."

Amara starts crying and Margo's takes her into her arms. "Hey, baby, it's alright. You're gonna be safe. You'll always be safe, I promise you that. Always."

when it is time for the Volturi to arrive, the Cullens and their witnesses, all gather are met in a large, snow-covered field, Garret stands next to Kate as they watch and wait

"If we live through this, I'll follow you anywhere, woman."

"Now you tell me?"  Kate asked. they hear the Volturi and their army getting closer

Garrett boldly and sternly stated...

"Red coats are coming. The red coats are coming."

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

141K 3K 12
๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š๐š˜๐š›
1M 26.1K 57
"๐’”๐’•๐’๐’‘ ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’†, ๐’Ž๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“. ๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’…." - ๐‘จ๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’‚. ๐š˜๐š› ๐š’๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šž...
624K 15.1K 21
๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—’๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—’ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ. ๐™ค๐™ง ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—‰๐–บ๐—Ž๐—… ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—‚๐—†๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—Œ. ...
520K 12.7K 40
'๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...