Matched Energy

By LexyyPerez381

Axzul Cooper, a freshman at Washington College, meets an empowered young woman named Alivia Tilden through a... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter Three: Alivia Tilden Point of View
Chapter Four: Alivia Tilden View Point
Chapter 5: Axzul Cooper
Chapter 6: Axzul Cooper
Chapter 7: Axzul Cooper
Chapter 9: Welcome to New Orleans, LA
Chapter 10: Windows to the Soul
Chapter 11: Burn!

Chapter 8: The Sleepover at Alivia's

12 2 2
By LexyyPerez381

Hey y'all.
Thank you for reading on in this chapter. I'm having a fun time writing and expressing myself through my stories. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Comment and comment if you want. No pressure :'D
Love, Lexi.

*contain adult language*
*credits to the photo on top*

Chapter 8: The Sleepover at Alivia's

Light cricket noises, movements of a body changing positions to keep themselves comfy at night, loud snores filled the darken wide room. As I awoken up from my sleep, I looked to my right to see Alivia sleeping. I fell asleep? I questioned myself by how? She was getting us takis and lemonade. . . I must of been emotionally exhausted.

**Ding! Ding**

The notifications on my phone I thought. . . Shit I never texted Tate Twigg to let him know I'm alright.

I lifted my body off the bed careful not to wake her from her sleep. I begun to search for the sounds of the notification noise.

My text read:

Hey Tate it's Axzul I'm alright. I'm at my best friends house. You wouldn't believe it he shown up to my house! I kicked the kids out of his ball sac! Then Agent Cortes didn't question it she took me straight to my best friends. Then I seen him with a little box in his hand with a ring!

I sat my phone to charge by her bed, and I decided to get a glass of water. When I came back with a glass filled of cold water, I received a text from a unknown number it read:

Hey lovely it's Tate of course. Dude seriously?! Is he insane? Im so sorry about tonight. I know we met under terrible circumstances but I wish I could take you to vacation or a trip. I know you don't know me but my heart exploded tonight. . . My mother went through abuse with her boyfriend sad part is she has a child with him and to this day she remains faithfully by his side. . . It destroys me mentally. I wanted to smug that facial grin on his face.

Tate Twigg was everything Easton Banks wasn't compassion, easy going, emotionally open. Not only did my face smile but my heart smiled as well. Where has Tate been all my life? With questioning myself all over again, I received yet anything text message from him it read:

The money doesn't justify or take away any pain he has caused you. Don't be his victim and marry him. He's bad news. . . He reminds of me my mothers boyfriend.

I was shocked that Tate showed so much compassion tonight. All I managed to say was:

Thank you for everything maybe we should go to a vacation or the pool together. My best friends wants me to go to New Orleans but I realized that we will be receiving that check next week. There's no way I can purchase a ticket without the money in my pocket. Let me know your thoughts?

I felt like a lion that ran so fast for its food that now I ended up the thirstiest mofo in the planet. Dehydrated and all! Within 5 minutes, I heard Alivia stir up in bed. She's twisting and turning her small figure around. My staring broke eye contact when Tate shot me another text it read:

There's this dock we can rent a boat and sail the lake. We could watch as the sunset falls. There's a restaurant with a 4.6 rating called Lucy Lu Italiana. We have to try it! But it's late. Go back to sleep. Take care Axzul ❤️

I sat my phone down to charge. I hate to be so submissive but I will take his advice to go back to sleep. After all, I am drained from today's event. Tomorrow, I'll let Alivia the truth how I won't be able to go to New Orleans with her. I hope she won't be upset with me or herself.

In psychology class I believe, we learned about projection. Projection is a defense mechanism used to cope with difficult situations. For example, when someone tells you that you don't belong and no cares about your feelings. When in reality, the person who telling you that you don't belong is actually speaking upon themselves.

With that being said, I know Livia will be fine without me. . . It is ME who won't be fine without her. I wanted to go on this trip but at the end of the day the trip was for her and her boyfriend.

As I crawled without putting all my weight on my knees, I snuggly made my way back to the softens of her bedding. As I sleepily closed my eyes, I heard Alivia mumble some words. I crept one eye opened to hear if I could make out the words. What she said made me squealed in excitement. With my surprise, she didn't aware me of her sleep talking. She softly said in her wild dream, "P-please don't go without me. . . Axzul," Even in the pure darkness in her wide room, her words somehow lifted a spark of light and courage inside my body.

The smells of pancakes, bacon, and scrambles of eggs, which I hate but I know she loves, spreads like a wildflower in her room. I was awoken for the second time but it was morning time. I stretched my long arms, and my stinky breathe begun to overpower and filled the room. Jeez my breathe smells like dog shit I say as I chuckle to myself in my head.

"Breakfast is ready in 5. Please brush your teeth I can smell your bounce that ass breathe from here!" she complained but soon we both bursted our in laugher. I told her, "Shut the hell up!" we just have that kind of relationship when we curse each other out.

I find my bag to search for my tooth brush, and I find my way to the bathroom. In the bathroom, I heard clangs of plates and forks banging together. I shout from the bathroom to say, "Would you keep it down I'm trying to brush my hot ass breathe and you keep making noises!"

She shouted back, "Funny aren't you?! Can you hurry so we can have breakfast and talk!" I thought to myself I need to tell her I cannot go on this trip. I made it back to her long brown table and found a chair in front of Livia.

"How did you sleep, girl?" she questioned as she puts two pancakes onto her white plate. "I slept okay. Umm. . .do you know you talk in your sleep?" I question her but she continues on to put scrambles of eggs onto her plate.

"I do?" her voice raises up in a question form "Why? Did I say something bad?" she looks dead into my face. The worries runs through my face but I figure I'll give this a try. "Well don't get weird but . . . I drifted to say as I get a pancake onto my plate "You said please don't go," I say but then look down as if I'm the one who said it not her.

"Oh," her voice drops "I'm sorry if that weirded you out. I had a dream actually," she says after she took a big bite of her pancakes. My heart and mind was eager to know what her dream consist of. "In the dream, we were romantically together," she says while eating. She continued on to say, "I was actually happy in the dream but I'm not gay," she causally says to me.

"You're not gay? I thought you were?"
I say but in reality I never knew if she was gay or not but now I'm badly bend out of shape here. "No," she says she shakes her fresh strawberry scent curls. "Well. . . Im not a lesbian but I mean I would try to be with a girl," she tells me.

Some hope and love is still stored in me but then I get questioned about my sexuality. Four words that has and will alter my life journey forever. The big question I've been on the edge for, "Are you gay, Axzul?" her left eyebrows raises in a question.

With a quick exhaled breathe, I willing said, "Yes well I'm bisexual. I seriously hate to label my sexuality but I love both sexes. You get the roughness from a man and the softens to the sweetness from a woman. I never actually dated a woman but I always wanted to try."

My answer doesn't seem to satisfy her because her next question brought much surprise in my morning, "Would you date me?" she says laughing so I suppose she's joking right?
"Would I date you? Of course not you're a mess," I managed to say but then we start laughing.

But yes I would actually date her. . . Is that wrong?

She switches the conversation so fast I actually get bummed out. She tells me some bad news as we finished up our last piece of pancakes and bacon, "I'm sorry the housing is only meant for two people," she says as she looks down frustrated. I padded her small hands and encouraged her that it's okay.

I tell her, "Don't be sad. I don't think it would of worked out anyway. The check won't come in until next week I don't have the money to pay for anything now. We'll have a sleepover when you come back," I tell my best friend.

She nodded and smiles weakly. I hate to see her get this way I knew she wanted me to come along. Bad timing. . .

"I'll try not to have too much fun with you babe," is what Livia told me. I attempted my hardest not to show any excitement from that word. But I simply nodded to what she said.

"Hey well I know we both work at noon. It's about 9:30 a.m. lets shower and get ready for the day?" says Alivia to me.

I couldn't agree more but I was sad to be going back out into the real world dealing with real responsible. . .

How is this 5'2 inches with bouncy curls able to make me feel at peace whenever I'm around her? Like she has some superpower and takes away the pain to replace it with intimacy and support. She has a beautiful soul and she's so kindhearted. I daydream as I go on an on about Livia.

"Hey," as she rubs my back and continue to say, "Is everything okay?" I smile weakly and glanced up to say, "Yes I'm alright. Let's get ready for the day." She smiled back me knowing I was lying about my feelings.

But no I wasn't okay at least not right now. .
She's not gay. . .
Well she would try with a female . . .
Would she try with me?
But she laughed so she was joking?
Oh great. . . Here comes the roller coasters with females . . .

To be continued. . .

Hoped you enjoyed! Comment and vote if you want! Absolutely no pressure :))

Love, Lexi ❤️✍🏾❤️💁🏽‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.6K 22
Becky, a last year college student who fall for a professor, Freen Sarocha. Their journey is going to unfold with time. Many obstacle or difficulty m...
56K 1.2K 19
Escaping from her troubled past, (Y/N) moves to the Addison Apartments with her mum, where she meets some friends she'll never forget. But what will...
342K 12.5K 45
Angelina's life took a turn when she left her father's country for New York City because of a scholarship she received. With her drowning in her self...
57.9K 6K 22
Hmmmm what to tell 🤔🤔 Totally confused 🤷🏻‍♀️ It's better if you read it for yourself 😁 Cover Credits: @angelangela08