Angel in Disguise (Sequel) [J...

By PrettyYungTalented

With a new year comes new beginnings. New beginnings may bring rain, shine or both, you never know what to ex... More

Angel in Disguise
1: What's the 411?
2: New Relations
3: Secret Surprises
4: Crazy Encounters
5: Cradle Robbing
6: Pieces of the Puzzle
A/N
8: Plottin' and Schemin'
9: Savior
A/N
10: My Saving Grace
11: Locked In
A/N - Q&A
12: Sucka
13. Jealous

Change of Plans -- Trilogy.

5.5K 169 20
By PrettyYungTalented

This isn't a new chapter, I'm sorry don't beat me up buuuut, I am ending this story right here just like that. 

I don't really think it was a bad way to end it because I told yal I wanted to do my trilogy and I will, I promise! I started working on it and I'll start it up some time in January, so if you follow me, you'll know if not I'll post it here! I just don't wanna continue to leave yal hangin' like this! 

If you enjoy my writing though, I have two other books I'm working on, one called Hazel which a lot of people have been showing love and a new one called, Wanted, which will be poppin' real soon! 

I hope yal understand, but writer's block is just not the move especially when you love a story but this is the end, for now, until January 2015!

Thanks again yal! Luv , be blessed!

-Nee 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1.1K 42
Ray'ne Young (played as Karrueche) was a Seventeen year old normal girl tryna make it out. Her aunt took care of her the best way she could but when...
56.9K 2.9K 83
"Can we stop feeling guilty, Amelia? Guilty for all the things that weren't our fault." "We can Leo. Maybe someday." "That day isn't far off Amelia...
734 10 16
Taylor stood in front of the mirror, watching as the reflection of a stranger stared back at her. Gone was the vivacious young woman who once believe...
2.2K 146 22
"What is she doing here?" "Oh Jaden, the way you talk, someone would think you own this entire neighborhood. " She's quiet,not very social and very ...