𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐊 ❉ 𝐣𝐣𝐤...

By tropicalxsabotage

❝I swear she's the only person that can make me stay sane even though I'm insanely in love with her.❞ ══════... More

•◦ 00 ◦•
•◦ 02 ◦•
•◦ 03 ◦•
•◦ 04 ◦•
•◦ 05 ◦•
•◦ 06 ◦•
•◦ 07 ◦•
•◦ 08 ◦•
•◦ 09 ◦•
•◦ 10 ◦•
•◦ 11 ◦•
•◦ 12 ◦•
•◦ 13 ◦•
•◦ 14 ◦•
•◦ 15 ◦•
•◦ 16 ◦•
•◦ 17 ◦•
•◦ 18 ◦•
•◦ 19 ◦•
the surprise

•◦ 01 ◦•

75.5K 2.2K 3.4K
By tropicalxsabotage

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER ONE
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Another fucking night she spends with him. Another fucking night that she stands me up. Another fucking night she's out caring for him when she should be here with me.

Jungkook thinks, anger consuming him.

The noise at the front door indicates that you're finally here. The door swings open revealing your tired state and you smile as if nothing's wrong.

"Hey," You greet as you set your purse down on the table by the entrance. "Sorry I'm late."

"You're not just late," Jungkook answers annoyed. "We had a date tonight."

A quiet 'fuck' leaves your lips.

Is he really that important, Y/N? More important than me?

"Baby, I'm sorry." You walk towards him, but he raises his hand to stop you.

"Are you actually sorry, Y/N?" Jungkook stands from the couch. "Because this isn't the first time."

"I know and I'm really, really sorry. I got caught up with–"

"I know you did," Jungkook interrupts.

He takes a few steps towards you, closing the gap between you both. His right hand raises to move your hair behind your shoulder.

"I hate him, Y/N," Jungkook caresses your left cheek. "I hate him so much."

"Jungkook, I'm the only one he has." You whisper, the same excuse falling from your lips for the hundredth time.

"I don't give a fuck," His hand grabs your chin harshly and raises it to look at him more. "You're mine."

Jungkook crashes his lips into yours, his tongue immediately slipping through your lips. His hands snake around your body and grope your ass tightly making you let out a grunt.

His lips leave yours and he kisses your jaw then down your neck.

"You're only mine, Y/N. Right?" He mutters. "Tell me you're only mine."

Your hand runs through his long, soft locks, "I am, Jungkook. I'm only yours.

"Good," Jungkook pulls away. "Now go to the room and put on the pretty lingerie I have on the bed."

You nod and walk away. As soon as he hears the bedroom door close, Jungkook punches the wooden coffee table. He huffs in anger and picks his glass up, downing the Soju left in it.

Jungkook shakes off the pain in his hand and sets his glass down. He walks towards your shared bedroom and opens the door. You look away from the mirror and turn to him.

"You look so sexy," He compliments seductively. "Now get on the bed, baby. All fours."

You do as you're told and Jungkook bites his bottom lip as he watches you. He walks towards the bed and stands behind you, his now hard dick pressed against your ass.

Jungkook's left hand grips your hip and his right hand slaps your ass. You gasp and he rubs the spot softly. You then feel his fingers under your panties and on your core. He chuckles.

"Wet already, babygirl?" You can almost hear the smirk on Jungkook's face. "All we did was kiss."

Jungkook unzips his dress pants and takes his dick out, spreading his precum over it. He doesn't bother to remove your thong, he just moves it to the side.

He aligns himself to your entrance and pushes in slowly. Jungkook let's out a groan once he bottoms out and your mouth drops open, exhaling.

"Fuck, baby," Jungkook licks his dry lips. "How are you still so tight?"

His hand slaps your ass again, his speed increasing. You arch your back and Jungkook scrunches your hair into his fist, pulling it back.

Your never-ending moans fuel him to go faster, deeper. Your hands tightly hold onto the bedsheets as Jungkook continues to pound into you.

Jungkook leans down, his chest against your back and his mouth right next to your ear.

"I love you, Y/N," Jungkook exhales. "Fuck, I love you."

A few thrusts later and a few movements of his fingers against your clit, you cum. You clench around him triggering his own release inside of you.

You turn around and lay down, Jungkook next to you, the two of you trying to catch your breaths. You stand up and walk into the bathroom, clean up, then change into new underwear and one of his huge t-shirts.

You crawl into bed, Jungkook's arm open for you. You lay your head on his chest and he wraps his arms around you.

"I love you, Jungkook." You whisper.

Jungkook runs his hands through your hair as a way to get you to sleep.

"I love you," He kisses the top of your head. "Now get some rest."

• • • •

Jungkook slips away from your embrace and out of the house. It's 2:30 in the morning as he drives to meet up with his friends.

He gets out of his car, parks, then pays to get in. The flashing pink and purple lights hit his milky skin as he makes his way over to Namjoon.

"Kook!" Namjoon stands up and pulls him into a hug. "I thought you weren't gonna make it."

"When have I ever flaked?" Jungkook chuckles as he greets Taehyung, Yoongi, and Hoseok.

"True." Hoseok speaks.

"Here," Yoongi hands Jungkook the rolled won bill. "Taehyung already made a line for you."

Jungkook smiles and grabs the bill. He sits on the red leather couch and leans down. He places one end of the bill at the end of his nose and the other at the beginning of the line.

Jungkook covers his opposite nostril and watches as the white line disappears into the bill and hits his nose. He leans back on the couch and let's the drug take over.

"Now that's some good shit." Jungkook wipes his nose with the back of his hand.

"I'm saying." Yoongi agrees.

"Mr. Jeon," An almost naked girl walks up to Jungkook. "You haven't come talk to me today. You don't want my private dances anymore?"

"No," Jungkook shakes his head. "Not today."

The girl pouts, "Okay. I guess next time."

She walks away and the boys look at him with confused expressions.

"That's the first time you reject a dance from her." Namjoon mentions.

"I wasn't feeling it." Jungkook shrugs.

"How's Y/N?" Hoseok asks. "Is she still taking care of–"

"Don't fucking mention him, hyung," Jungkook interrupts, hate laced in his tone. "And she is." Jungkook balls his hands into fists. "I hate him so fucking much. I want to kill him."

"Y/N would never forgive you." Taehyung comments.

"You think I don't know that?" Jungkook rolls his eyes. "That's why he's still alive."

"You need to just chill, Jungkook," Namjoon tells the youngest. "Y/N loves you and I don't know why you're still this possessive, insecure little boy."

"Seriously, Kook," Yoongi pats his back. "You need to relax."

"You're right," Jungkook sighs. "Taehyung, can you make another line for me?"

• • • •

You pace back and forth in your kitchen, worried to death. That is until you hear the door open. You walk out of the kitchen and into the foyer.

"Where the hell were you?!" You shout in anger.

"I was with the boys," Jungkook answers.

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I didn't know I had to."

"Of course you have to, Jungkook! How do you think it feels waking up to an empty bed and not knowing where your boyfriend is?!"

Jungkook walks towards you and pulls you into a hug.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I just didn't want to wake you." Jungkook kisses your forehead. "Let's just go to sleep, alright?"

You nod and walk back to your bedroom, Jungkook holding onto your hand. You watch him change into something comfortable then he heads to the bed. Jungkook opens his arm and you bury yourself into his chest.

"Don't do that anymore, okay?" You ask in a small voice. "You don't live a regular life. I have no idea what to think when you're gone."

"I won't." He answers, but you know he's lying. "Goodnight, baby. I love you." Jungkook whispers as you fall asleep.

══════ •◦ ❉ ◦• ══════

YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT'S UP !!! ANOTHER JK STORY COMING YOUR WAY.

Hello, hi, welcome or welcome back.
I'm glad y'all giving this story a shot :)

Ummmm I'm excited for this mf story
and I hope y'all are too !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 29.4K 20
Three years is a long time. ❖ ━━━━━━ ❖ ━━━━━━ ❖ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 2 ➺ mafioso!Taehyung x reader ➺ Started: Jan 25, 2019 || Completed: Mar 13, 2019 ...
1M 51.5K 20
❝I was with strippers and the only thing I could think about is how I wanted their lips to be yours.❞ ✣ ━━━━━━ ✣ ━━━━━━ ✣ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 1 ➺ maf...
23.4K 686 24
Join the gang, earn his trust and gather intel. Simple, right? That's what you thought until you started to get a little too close. When you started...
127K 4.6K 42
[18+] A Jeon Jungkook FanFiction An Indian-Mafia Romance Dominant Male Lead X Innocent Female Lead ⚠This book contains explicit scenes and is high...