The Three Tailed Warrior 3

De SkylarKeeney

Kung Fu Panda 3 Mais

Fuyu
Haru
We Become Teachers ?
Comfort
Wrecking The Room
Jombies ?
Oogway's & Kai's Origins
Finally Reunited
You Must Leave !
Leaving
Search For Kai
On Their Way
The Panda Village Reunion
Mei Mei The Ribbon Dancer
Jaded
The Next Mornign

Po's True Dad ?!

3.5K 72 23
De SkylarKeeney

The next morning , in the bunkhouse , Akemi wakes up and yawns while she stretches. She looks at her flowing 3 tails  and sighs.

Time Skip....

After she was done getting dressed , she heads down to the village. As she made it to the noodle shop , she hears chanting. She raises a brow.

Akemi- Hm ? What's going on in there ? Is someone having a conpetition ?

She opens the door and when she faces the front and spotted something , her jaw dropped and her eyes widened as she gasps in total revelation. She looks at a pig next to her.

Akemi- Mr. Chao !

Chao- Yes , Miss ?

Akemi- Call in My father ! Someone is beaten Po's bean bun record !

It was another panda ! He's wearing a dark green sleeveless shirt with the same hat as Crane's . But has was taller and much older. She walks closer to the panda as he places numerous of bean buns in his mouth while people chant. Po notices , Ping and Po behind the panda. The panda turns around , cheering as he raises his hands.

Panda- ( Mouthful ) 103. Is that a new record ?!

Po- ( Shocked ) Who are you ?

Panda- ( Mouthful ) I am Li Shan.

Po- What ?

The panda swallows all the dumplings and talks loudly and confidently.

Li- I am Li Shan. And I'm looking for my son.

The crowd gasps and turns to Po ; So do Ping and Akemi.

Po- You lost your son ?

Li- Yes. Many years ago.

Po- I lost my Father.

Li- Very sorry.

Po- ( About to tear up ) Thank you.

Li- Well... Good luck to you.

Po- You too. I hope you find your son.

Li- ( Smiles ) And I hope you find your father.

Po and Li began to depart from each other. Akemi face slaps as the villagers groan in disapproval. Suddenly , Po and Li look up in realization. They quickly turn around.

Li- Son ?! Oh my gosh , it is you !

Po wheezes in joy.

Li- ( Smiles ) Well , don't just stand there ! Give your old man a hug !

Po runs over and hugs his long lost father tightly.

Po- I can't believe you're alive !

The villagers cheer as Akemi smiles happily and crosses her arms , while Pimg , on the other hand , is paralyzed in bewilderment.

Li- I thought I lost you forever , my Little Lotus.

Po's eyes snap back open as he quickly breaks the hug. Akemi also raises a brow in confusion as she approaches to Ping's side

Po- Uh , okay. This is very embarrassing. But , I think you got me confused with another panda named Lotus. My name's Po.

Li- Oh right. You wouldn't...Ok , see ? The Little Lotus was the name you were given birth.

Po- ( Excited ) Really ?

Li- ( Smiles ) Really.

Po- I can't believe it ! After all these years and you're really here ? Oh , Dad ! Come say hi to ( Chuckles awkwardly ) I don't know what I'm supposed to call you.

Ping- ( Jealous ) I'm sure he said his name is Li.

Akemi- ( Smiles and wave ) Hi. I'm Hina Akemi. Po's... Adoptive sister !

Li- You two... Come here..

Akemi stood in place as Ping tries to back away until they were both being hugged by Po's Dad.

Li- Thank you ! Thank you for taking such good care of my son ! And thank you , Akemi , for always being there for my son.

Akemi- ( Smiles ) You're welcome.

Ping- Wait ! Your son ?

Li lets them go as they land safely on the floor.

Ping- Hold on , just a second. How do we know this stranger is even related to you ?

Li- ( Looks at his and Po's bellies ) Look at that ! Our bellies could be brothers ! Hey , son.  Let me teach you how to belly gong !

Li knocks his belly onto Po's --And vice versa.

Li- Belly gong ! It's like looking in the fat mirror !

Akemi- ( Amused ) Here's your proof , Dad.

To Be Continued....

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

18 2 13
three stories, three adventures
1.4K 37 8
Po might just be the laziest, clumsiest panda in the Valley of Peace, but he secretly dreams of becoming a kung fu legend. In contrast to Fang who i...
93.6K 2.5K 45
You & Shadow
32.6K 280 13
Season 3 bois