BATTLEFIELD ♛ the 100

Από lowkeyserenity

Akiva Foster. She was locked up for four years for committing a crime that was a life and death situation. If... Περισσότερα

BATTLEFIELD
CAST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY

TWENTY-THREE

899 25 4
Από lowkeyserenity

It is Unity Day, and this morning Monty had made moonshine. It was homemade type of alcohol and I was loving it. To say that people were happy about it was an understatement. The only thing people have been doing today is, drink and have fun.

We were watching a speech Jaha was doing making me roll my eyes. I was standing next to Harper, before fake throwing up making her laugh. Suddenly, I see Jasper stumbling out of a tent making me walk over to him.

"I need some more." I said and Jasper cheers.

"And that's why you're my favourite." He says pouring me another cup.

"I'm right here." Monty says making me laugh.

"I need to get drunk, now." I said, and the boys smirked at me. The next few hours were quite the blur, I walked out of a tent sobered up it was still quite dark. I spotted Bellamy standing around, eating an apple and I walked over to him.

"Don't tell me you stood there all night?"

"I was looking for you half the night, so technically I wasn't." He says making me chuckle.

"Always seem to be looking out for me." I said and he looks down at me, giving me a smile.

"You always seem to be getting yourself in trouble."

"You need to loosen up." I said, playfully nudging him and he chuckles.

"You and Jasper were a pain in my ass, that's for sure." Bellamy says and I laughed.

"No doubt about it."

"Hey. I need to talk to you." Clarke says, walking over to the both of us. She stands beside me and looks to the crowd as well. I see someone with more moonshine and I grab their cup out of their hands and they glare at me while I skull the rest, I finish it and give them an empty cup.

"Having fun yet, princess?" Bellamy asks, smirking towards Clarke.

"I'm serious." She says not liking that Bellamy isn't taking her seriously.

"That's my cue." I say, walking off, or shall I say try.

"I need your help too." Clarke says, I sigh.

"I can never just catch a break, can I?" I said as I turn back around and stood next to them. Clarke gives me a pity look but I just wave my hand dismissively.

"Finn's set up a meeting with the grounders. I'm leaving to go talk to them." Clarke says, and both Bellamy and I look at her with wide eyes. Meeting with the grounders doesn't make sense nor does it seem like a good idea.

"Because you figure impaling people with spears is code for, "let's be friends"? Have you lost your mind?" Bellamy says, looking at her like she was crazy.

"I think it may be worth a shot. I mean, we do have to live with these people." She says, proving a point.

"They'll probably gut you, string you up as a warning." Bellamy reminds her the consequences.

"I don't want to add to this situation but Clarke this is dangerous, okay?" I said and she sighs.

"I know okay, and that's why I want you both to come with me. Bellamy you can follow, be back up. Akiva, I need you on the bridge with me. You're good with close combat, and I'm going to need that." She says looking between the two of us.

"Does Finn know about this?" Bellamy asks.

"Finn doesn't know, and Bellamy, bring guns." Clarke tells him before walking off before I leave I look back at Bellamy.

"Don't do anything stupid. I'm serious Bellamy." I said, and he smiles nodding.

"Be safe." He tells me and I nodded. I walked over to Clarke who was standing with Finn by the wall, surrounding camp.

"Akiva is coming with us."

"The more the merrier, right." Finn says with a humoured smile. I just shake my head with a small laugh before following them to where the meeting is.

===

We reached the bridge where we are supposed to meet the grounders. First thing I see was Octavia, but I wasn't surprised. I knew she had been seeing the grounder and I promised I would keep it a secret. She needed to be happy.

"So, that's how you set this up. You helped him escape, didn't you?" Clarke says, with judgement in her voice.

"I trust him, Clarke." Octavia says, reassuring her.

"There's a lot of that going around." Clarke comments.

"Someone's coming." Finn says. Lincoln, the grounder that stabbed Finn, walks out of the woods, jogging to us.

Octavia runs into the hands of the grounder, and he holds her in a tight embrace, I smile at the scene. They pull away from each other, and the grounder glares at Clarke making Finn hold her hand. A few moments later, we hear someone approach the bridge. Three grounders come out of the woods, riding a horse each.

"My god. Horses." Clarke says in awe.

"Hey. We said no weapons." Finn says, jogging up to Octavia and Lincoln, with us right behind him. I look over at the people on the horses and see that they are holding swords.

"I was told there wouldn't be." Lincoln says, just as surprised as we were.

"It's too late now." Clarke says. Her and Finn look at each other before starting to walk towards the other people, but the grounders stopped Finn.

"She goes alone."

"I'll be fine. It's time to do better." She reassures Finn, he still tries to protest. But she lets go of his hand and starts to walk towards the other grounders. Who I assume is the leader, jumps off her horse, and meets Clarke halfway. We were too far to hear what they are saying but neither of them seem pleased.

"Akiva." I hear and I turn to see Lincoln.

"I see you're better." I said and he nods.

"Thanks to you."

"You saved Octavia's life, I owe you for that."

"And I believe I owe you answers." Lincoln says and I looked at him.

"The colour of my blood."

"You are what we call Nightbloods, you're basically second in command. You are a descendant of one of the conclaves." He says, and I shake my head confused.

"B-But I was born in the sky, how is that possible?" I said, and he shrugs.

"I don't have all the answers. If you want answers, you can."

"But what if I don't? The last thing I need right now is to be an outsider to my own people, I'm only starting to fit in." I said, and he nods.

"But you already have a clan, a clan who wouldn't subject you of your crimes." Lincoln says and I nodded. Before we could continue our conversation, a voice interrupts us.

"Clarke, run!" We suddenly hear Jasper scream from his position beside the bridge, he runs out and starts firing at the trees.

The grounder Clarke was talking too, takes out a knife, and tries stabbing her, but a bullet lands in her shoulder, before she can manage to do so. Finn runs to Clarke while arrows are being shot at us.

He finally reaches her and starts to drag her over to us. Lincoln is acting like a shield for Octavia, suddenly I see an arrow being shot their way. Without thinking, I jumped forward and the arrow lands in my shoulder. I scream out in pain, I was about to hit the floor but Lincoln catches me.

"Shit. Ace, you got hit." Octavia says walking over to us.

"Wow I hadn't noticed." I said with sarcasm heavy in my tone. Clarke and Finn make their way over to us, just as Lincoln tells us to run.

"Don't stop until you're behind the walls." He says but Octavia refuses to leave him behind.

"Take her!" He says to Finn, Finn takes a hold of her and drags her away, with much difficulty.

"Lincoln, no!" Octavia screams.

"Akiva, wait." Lincoln says, making me turn towards him as he breaks the tip of the arrow making me wince, "Thank you." I nod at him in return before running after the others. I put pressure on my shoulder, so I won't lose too much blood. It's harder than you think, and more painful to run but I don't stop.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

27.3K 734 18
In which the twin sister of Wells Jaha finds herself on earth, with her best friends, falling in love with their leader. [the 100] [s1-s7] [Bellamy B...
27K 1.1K 38
❝ It was never the way she looked. Always the way she was. I could've fallen in love with my eyes closed. ❞ in the midst of a nation divided, two fr...
96K 1.6K 17
Aaliyah Stark. She was the youngest kid who got locked up on the ark at the age of 10. But she was innocent. All she did was wait for her death. Now...
214K 4K 31
A story in which a twelve year old girl on the ark, locked up for secrets she has yet to reveal, gets sent down to the mysterious earth with 99 other...