Hemlock Chronicles (Hemlock G...

By Song_Wolf_Lover69

(This is a Chronicles/Hemlock Grove cross over with addition of my own characters. I do NOT own the rights t... More

Prologue: The Discovery
Chapter 1: On the Run
Chapter 2: Welcome to Hemlock Grove
Chapter 4: First Day of School
Chapter 5: Welcome back, Matt
Chapter 6: Who Killed Brooke?
Chapter 7: Roman knows
Chapter 8: Halloween Homecoming
Chapter 9: Transform
Chapter 10: Can't Run
Not an Update!
Chapter 11: Digging up the Body
Chapter 12: Tequila Worm
Chapter 13: Banquet
Chapter 14: Searching for Clues
Chapter 15: To Castle Godfrey
Chapter 16: We're Done
Chapter 17: Watch Your Back, Doctor
Chapter 18: Not Ugly
Chapter 19: Coma
Chapter 20: Face Your Demons
Chapter 21: Stories
Chapter 22: Dinner with the Godfrey's part 2
Chapter 23: Roman's Home
Chapter 24: Protect The Wolf and Moon
Chapter 25: The Wrong Moon
Chapter 26: The Vargulf Comes
Chapter 27: Praise the Moon
Chapter 28: Unhappy Birthday
Chapter 29: Darkness Falls
Chapter 30: Rebirth

Chapter 3: Summer of Love

315 7 0
By Song_Wolf_Lover69

(Smut Alert!!!! No one under 18 beyond this point. Hot smut coming up!)

^^^^Celena's Outfit

^^^Viktor's outfit

Months have flew by and Celena's friendship with Peter grows at every passing hour. Since that day they met, Celena and Peter visited each other every day over the summer. Together, they even registered at the High School with Lynda's help. Celena was starting her senior year while Viktor was taking his sophomore year again. Viktor managed to get a part time job at a construction site. His towering height made it an opportunity for others with projects. With Viktor's help, he can reach areas that others couldn't with no trouble. Celena couldn't find work, but she managed to use her powers often on ATM machines. She hated it, but she's gotta survive. The loft was coming along great as well. After extensive cleaning and a fresh coat of paints and furniture, it was starting to finally feel like home for the two of them. The bathroom was still a battle for them to share.

(Celena's bedroom with a pullout couch)

(Loft kitchen, but a bit smaller)

(Loft living area next to the kitchen)

Peter still didn't know about their secret, which was such a relief to her. But, she didn't plan to become so close to him. Her feelings for Peter grew every day they spend together. No matter how hard she tried to push those feelings aside, it only made them grow stronger. Especially, that day at the lake with Peter.

With Viktor at work, Celena spent another summer day with Peter. All he told her was to bring a swimsuit.

^^^Celena's bikini

Under Celena's clothes was her two piece. She was almost nervous to be swimming in a pond in another person's property, but she trusted Peter. And that scared her as well because she shouldn't.

Peter takes her hand as they walked together through the woods down the dirt path towards the lake he told her about. As he pulls a row of branches out of the way, he gives Celena a better view of the lake. She couldn't help, but gasp in wonder. It was a beautiful lake. A lot better and cleaner than Vince's lake.

Peter moves to give her room to walk out of the woods and watches her head for a small boulder. Celena walks over to the edge of the lake and wiggles her foot out of her shoe to test the water.

"It's really cold." She laughs.

Peter begins taking his clothes off, "Good, a cold swim is the best medicine for a hot heatwave." He throws his shirt over to the boulder and starts toeing off his boots as he unbuckled his belt.

Celena couldn't help, but blush when she watches Peter strip before her. She gasps and turns away fast when he yanks his pants down. Realizing that he was planning to skinny dip.

Peter looks at her startled look and laughs, "What?"

Trying to avert her gaze, but she kept going back to his body, "Um, I thought you had a suit. You didn't tell me you were gonna dive in naked. I'm a little surprised." She swallows hard. "Obviously." Her eyes trails down to his big private. This wasn't the first time she's seen a naked man, but it is the first time she's been with one. And what a man!

Peter smirks at her nervousness, but, suddenly, a theory popped in his head, "Wait, are you...you never fucked a guy?" He asks in surprise.

Celena sighs and shrugs, "Never got close enough to want sex."

Peter's eyes widen, "You're shitting me." He exclaims in a foreign language.

"I shit you not. You're talking to a virgin. A virgin who..." Celena walk up to him till she was an inch away from him and trails her hand down his chest, running her fingers through his body hair and makes him jump in surprise when she grips his prick, feeling it grow in her hand. "...clearly wants sex." She smirks and strokes him gently.

Peter grunts and pants as he feels her soft hand over his hard member. Her hands were like silk and she had a perfect grip. Breathing heavily, he growls softly and yanks her to him, holding her against him and slams his lips over hers. Kissing her with raw passion that he's been holding in ever since he first met her. Shoving his tongue into her mouth, feeling it dance against hers. Celena moans against his lips and teases him once more, but it the squeeze she did that made him jump back when it was too much for him. She giggles and pants as she moves towards the lake, taking off her clothes. Peter stood frozen in lust as he watches her strip till she was in her bikini. She walks slowly into the water and swims out till she was in a shallow area.

"Well, are you coming in or what?" She teases.

Peter could feel the wolf growl in crazy lust. He wanted her and he wanted her now! Peter jumps into the water and swims out towards her. Celena squeals when he catches her and pulls her close to him. She wraps her arms around his neck and feels him wrap her legs around his waist, he holds her tight against him and grinds against her cloth covered womanhood. Celena's body shook against him as they rubbed against each other. Peter pants in pleasure, but it wasn't enough. He wanted flesh against flesh. He slams his lips over hers again, drowning himself in her kisses. This was better than all those nights and days he spent jerking off in his bed or in the shower. So much better. He moans as he feels her nails dragging against his wet skin. Her touch was heaven. Celena shivers as she felt Peter's nails dig into her butt as he thrusts against her.

"You're so beautiful. So hot." Peter whispers against her skin as he trails kisses down her neck to her shoulders. He reaches up and undoes her top and slowly removes it from her neck. Leaving it tied around her waist, but giving himself a perfect view of her breast. "So beautiful." He leans down and captures a hard nipple with his lips and sucks, forcing Celena to moan. She whimpers as he tends to her breasts, her nipples, sucking, licking, grazing them with his teeth. She cries out as he bites down gently.

Peter finally could not take it, he holds on to her still as he swims both of them to shore and grabs their clothes. Celena holds on to her loose top as Peter pulls her towards a private area in the woods. He places his shirt down and helps her lie over it. Reaching into his wallet he pulls out a condom and rips the foil. Carefully sliding it over his prick, he sighs as begins to yank her bottom off and throws it next to his jeans. He gets on top of her, kissing her once again and rubbing himself over her flesh. Celena moans with him as they make out. Peter grunts as he rolls them over his shirt and the grass under them.

"You want it? Huh? You want me inside?" Peter growls out.

Celena moves with his thrusts, "Oh, God, yes."

"Yeah?" Peter reaches between them and takes himself in his hand to tease her, rubbing himself against her wet clit.

"Yes" She pants out. "Fuck me, Peter. Fuck me."

Peter growls again and slides inside her. Celena cries out in pain, but that didn't stop Peter. She knew it was gonna hurt that first time, but she wanted him so bad. Fuck the pain. Peter freezes as he was deep inside. He grunts as he waits for her to get use to his size.

"Move, Peter. Now." Celena demands.

Peter didn't disappoint. He thrusts in and out of her, sending both of them to oblivion. Celena moans passionately with him, digging into his flesh as she meets every thrust he gives her.

"Oh, fuck, you feel so good." He pants and grunts as he thrusts harder, making her cry out. "Oh, yeah, you like that?"

Celena couldn't even get a straight word out as he kept thrusting, his speed picking up. He wanted to savor this, savor her, but he was too turned on to stop. They fall into a rhythm of hard thrusts, falling deeper in the lusty fog. Peter rolls to have Celena straddling him, sitting up to hold her tight in his arms as he lifts his hips to take her deep. The moaning and panting increased with the new angle. God, Peter couldn't imagine anything better. Of all the woman he had from the past since his balls dropped, he never met someone like Celena.

Peter groans as he rolls them till he was back on top of her,"Fuck, I gotta cum." He reaches between them and rubs her clit as he fucks her hard and deep.

"Oh, God, yes!" Celena moans.

"Fuck!" Peter spurts into the condom and shouts out his orgasm. But he didn't stop thrusting till Celena came with him.

He watches her arch against him and throws her head back against the grass. The way her hair spread out and the sun shining down on her. It was one ofthe most beautiful sights he ever laid eyes on.

Panting heavily from the lovemaking they shared, the two of them just stared at each out in awe. Peter caresses her cheek as she held is face in her hands, gripping his hair gently and stroking his hairy jawline.

No words could describe what the two lovers were feeling. But, both were afraid to be too close to each other. After what they just shared, that would be difficult for the two of them.

Celena gives Peter a small smile while he returns one and leans down to kiss her lips softly, falling again into their lusting fog. And pretty soon, they began round two, but more slow. Savoring each other as they believed they should.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After two long rounds of wild and free sex, and a sore Celena, the two of them walked hand in hand together back to the trailer. He didn't know what this was. Too early to tell if it was love or just lust, but he cared about Celena very much and would do anything to protect her, even from himself. But, it was still too dangerous to trust her with his secret. Too risky. If only he knew that Celena was thinking the same thing about him and her secret.

Peter was hoping for a day of fun, but it looks like that wasn't included when he sees a truck snooping down the dirt path they were on. A very familiar truck that he remembers running into while he was in town a few days ago with Celena. When they were innocently eating out at the ice cream parlor, a couple comes up to them and started talking shit about Vince, his mother. His heritage. He was use to that, but when that guy tried to grab Celena, it broke into a huge fight that ended up in the alley next to the parlor. Cops were called, but thanks to Celena's statement, he was let off with a warning. For now. But, it seems that guy wants a round two. The truck was parked down the path, blocking their way home.

"Cel, go through there and get back to Lynda." He stops and points into the woods.

Celena looks towards the truck and back to Peter, "No, I'm not leaving you."

"Celena, go!" Peter shoves her out of the way and takes a running start as the truck revs and comes flying towards them.

As Celena gets up, the truck was already speeding past her, "Peter!"

Peter races away from the truck, but even with his new speed, the truck was merely inches away from his ass. He dodges out of the way with a loud grunt, and gets up as the truck spins around and comes back hurling towards him. He hears the sound of men hooting and cheering as they race back to chase him again.

But, a loud sonic boom stops Peter in his tracks and, all of the sudden, Celena appears before him. As if she dropped out of the sky. Celena calls forth the powers inside her and with a loud grunt, the truck slams into an invisible wall in front of her as she holds up her hands to stop the truck.

But, that wasn't it. The force of the slam sends the truck flying over them. Celena yells as she holds the truck in the air with her mind, forcing it to flip over them and slam against the dirt.

She gasps as the powers dimmed inside and pants heavily.

Peter couldn't believe his eyes. Did that really happen? She...flipped the truck. He looks behind them and sees the damaged truck with two unconscioused men hanging out of the windows. Celena slowly turns to Peter, fear and shock filled her eyes as tears begin to fall. Peter frowns deeply in confusion as he turns back to her, then eyes her nose as it begins to bleed.

"Ow!" Celena screams as she grabs her head and kneels over.

Peter, as if on instinct, rushes to her to help her. But, looks up as he sees a panicked Lynda running towards them. He wasn't surprised. The sound of the truck crashing and that booming noises Celena created, he wouldn't flinch if the whole town heard it.

"Peter! Oh, my god!" Lynda gasps as she slows her speed when she sees the truck and hear the men groan softly. She snaps her eyes back to Peter and Celena as she hears the poor girl cry out in pain again.

Peter picks her up bridal style and carries her back to his place.

Once he made it home with Lynda, he places Celena on the couch. She was still gripping her head in pain. Peter runs his shaking hands through his hair and rushes to the kitchen.

Lynda rushes inside and slams the door close, "Peter, what the hell happened?"

Peter couldn't answer her, he needed to help Celena. Celena cries softly as she used her shirt to stop her bleeding nose.

Lynda rushes to grab a cold, icy cloth and places it against Celena' s nose, "Here, sweetheart. Calm down. It'll stop."

Celena jerks at to cold feeling, but presses it against her nose.

Peter finds herbal capsules that Destiny made once for him. Painkillers. He gets a glass of water and rushes back to Celena.

"Here. Slowly sip the water." He puts two pills in her mouth and brings the glass to her lips.

Celena swallows the pills and sips the water, then lies back down as she grips her head.

"Need..." Celena struggles out as she points her bag.

Lynda quickly grabs it and dumps out everything.

Celena dives for the small metal box and lighter. She takes a joint with shaking hands and lights it.

As soon as she takes the first puff, she begins to calm down.

The loud voices in her head were finally quieting. Lynda's and Peter's.

Celena exhales slowly in relief. But, worry begins to fill her mind. He knows. Peter knows.

"I gotta leave." She quickly gets up, but stumbles as she begins to feel lightheaded.

Both, Peter and Lynda protested strongly. Peter holds her as she stumbles and gently pushes her back to sit.

"You lost a lot of blood and I don't think you're in great shape to go anywhere." Lynda says.

"I can handle it. Please, I have to leave." Celena moves to stand again, but Peter holds her down. "Let me go before I make you." She warns.

"You owe me an explanation. You flipped a fucking truck right in front of me just by looking at it." Peter demands as the scene flashes back in his mind.

Lynda snaps to Peter so fast, her neck almost cracked, "What?"

"I owe you shit. I can't....LET GO!" Celena shouts, her emotions were becoming unstable.

Peter quickly let's go when the whole trailer rumbled. Both Lynda and Peter were startled by the feel and sound. As if the whole Earth moved under them. But, he knew it was Celena's doing.

"How the hell did you do that?" Peter asks.

Celena gets up and rushes out the door, but Peter grabs her by her waist and holds her tight, dragging her back into the trailer.

"Let me go!" Celena screams.

"Not till you tell us answers." Peter bites out.

Celena sobs, "Don't make hurt you. Please!" She begs.

Peter sighs and holds her tightly still, placing his chin on her shoulder as she struggles.

"Shh. Cel, it's ok. Trust me. It's ok. " Peter whispers.

Celena didn't want to use her powers against him, she was so tired. Tired of the secrets. Tired of running. But, she had to. She cared about Peter so much. She didn't want him to get involved.

"Please. Please." Celena sobs, holding on to him and feels herself become emotionally drained. Slowly falling to her knees with Peter.

Lynda sighs sadly as she watches the poor child sob against Peter. She knew how she felt. Carrying a secret that was incredibly risky and dangerous. Not just to yourself but to all around you.

She slowly gets to her knees and joins the hug, holding the poor girl as she cries harder.

About 15 minutes later, the police came knocking on their door. Lynda called them to report the 'accident'. Celena's whole body shook in terror as she sat on Peter's bed. But he kept trying to reassure her that they wouldn't say anything. And they kept their promise.

With shaking hands, she inhales her joint again and slowly blows out a trail of smoke.

"You know, they'll bust you for that."

"I have a prescription." Her voice wobbles in sarcasm.

Peter sighs and reaches for her hand and, on instinct, she takes it. She loved his touch. It was addicting.

Celena's head snaps to the door when it begins to open, but she was relieved to see it was just Lynda and no cops.

"Don't worry, they're gone. I told them what I knew, which was practically nothing. Which is also bullshit." Lynda smirks.

Celena laughs uncomfortably.

Lynda pets her hair gently, "Don't worry, honey. You can trust me and Peter. We can't stand authority and cops don't like us either. We'll never say anything.

"Please trust me. Celena, please. Don't shut me out. Not after what we shared in the woods. Please..."

Celena rubs her head, "You're praying a little bit too loudly." She smirks at Peter.

Peter looked startled, "You could hear what I was thinking?"

Celena smiles, but it was a little shaky, "Sometimes. But I try not to be so snoopy. I can sometimes control it. But it gets harder and harder to block everyone out. Unless my mind is foggy." She stops to sigh and take in another drag of smoke. "This..." She holds up the joint and exhales a long cloud of smoke. "This is one of the few things that stop the pain and the voices. It helps us be normal, but we can still use when we have to."

"'We'? You mean, your brother is like you? Is this genetic?" Lynda asks.

Celena scoffs out a laugh as the high comes, "First off, Viktor isn't my brother. He might as well be, but we don't share blood. Maybe I should call him. We can both explain it."

"Destiny deserves to know as well. You're renting her loft and she's family." Lynda states.

Before Celena could protest, "I think she already knows. Or, at least, suspects. That day when you first met her, she read your palm. You know she saw something." Peter accuses.

"I didn't know she could. I didn't believe in psychics till I met her. It's possible she saw something." Celena stops to groan as she places her hand on the side of her head. "Viktor is gonna kill me. It's a habit for us. People find out, we move. Before the government comes snooping. Imagine what the military would do for something we can do."

Peter and Lynda shared a knowing look.

"Believe me, we know." "Maybe Peter should tell her. About his own secret. If they ever caught my boy and did experiments on him...I can understand her fear..." "Maybe I should tell her...tell her about my other side."

"What are guys talking about?" Celena frowns as she catches their thoughts.

Lynda chuckles and sighs, "Let's just say you're about to know a very old and very secret family history."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After calling Viktor and hearing him cuss at her for a good, solid 5 minutes, he and Destiny arrived at the door. Basically, against Viktor's wishes, Celena told the three of them everything. How they're not related, but share powers. How it all started. About Matt. Steve and Andrew.

"I knew there was something going on with you and your 'brother'. All those nights, I kept hearing rumbles. I thought it was a tv or a stero, but...." Destiny scoffs as she brings coffee cups towards the living area for her and Lynda. "Never imagined you both to be telekinetic."

"This is not a good idea." Viktor grumbles.

"We should trust them. I can trust them." Celena protests.

"We can't trust anybody." Viktor argues.

"Vik, we all hate the law. And besides, Peter here has a secret of his own that we swore to protect." Destiny says as she pats his knee.

Lynda gives the a crooked smile and watches them silently.

"I'm pretty sure nothing can top this." Viktor scoffs. "You know, that was really stupid. Flipping that truck. You never picked up something that big and heavy before." Viktor scorns.

"Well, I didn't really had time to react since it was zooming right at Peter." Celena mutters sarcastically and leans back against the couch and rubs the bridge of her nose.

"It looked like it was painful for you." Lynda points out as flash backs of Celena clutching her head fill her mind.

"Felt like my head was about to split open." Celena mutters. "Our powers work like a muscle. Stretch it too far, it'll snap. Hence the nosebleeds. We haven't used our powers in a long time, at least, on something heavy like a 4 x 4."

"Before we say anything else, how can we trust you?" Viktor asks the three of them.

Peter sighs, "Since it's too early for show and tell, can you look in someone's mind and see memories?" He asks.

Viktor points at Celena as she points at herself, "I'm the brains while Viktor is the brawn. We all have our own source of power. Sure, when our powers are a little overdriven, we can do anything, but when we focus, we can only do one special thing." She explains.

Peter sighs and moves to sit on the table in front of her, "I want you to look in my mind."

Celena frowns, "What?"

"You're the only one who can, so I'm letting you look into my memories." Peter sighs deeply.

Celena looks over to Viktor and shrugs as she sits up, "And what am I looking for?

"You'll know it when you see it. And trust me, it's not gonna be pretty." Peter warns and sits still.

Celena licks her lips and sighs as she moves to be closer. She raises her hands to line them at the side of Peter's head and concentrates. A soft rumbling was made around Celena's body as she calls forth the powers in her head.

Flashbacks of Peter's past rushes around in Celena's mind. Family. Relatives. Voices echoed in her mind. Voices of the past. Suddenly, an image startles her. A naked, young Peter kneeling over in agony in a wooden area. His screams of pain echoes around her. She watches in horror as he began to rip his own flesh from his body. Canine paws were ripping their way out of his hands. A canine snout rips through his mouth.  His human teeth falling out of his gums. Soon, all of flesh just melted off of his body and in his place was a tall, beautiful bloody wolf with jet, black fur and white powdering around its mouth. Streaks of white and gray around his belly and legs. She watches it run off into the woods.

Celena gasps and falls back against the couch in shock, "What the fuck was that?!"

"My secret. My reason why you can trust me, like I know I can trust you. And Viktor."

"What did you see?" Viktor asks.

Celena laughs sarcastically, "You're never gonna believe it."

And so, they all shared their dark secrets that day. Everything that has happened in their life. And that day was the beginning of their destiny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^^^Celena's outfit for the day

Another month flew by and Viktor and Celena were slowly getting use to the fact that others now know their secret. They never got so close with others before, but Celena knew she could trust Peter. Something inside her told her she could. Despite how much Viktor disagrees.

A week after the incident, Celena had gotten a call from Matt! He said he heard her when she was in pain. She told him the whole story and gotten an earful from him. He begged her and Viktor to leave, but she managed to convince him that they should stay and that they should trust their new friends.

Matt informed her that he'll be coming back to them in a few weeks. They were so happy because they missed their friend.

Ever since that day when her and Peter...explored each other....Celena began to experience really strange dreams.

Glowing jellyfishes dancing in the night's sky. A snake eating itself. An ouroboros.

Strange voices whispering while a woman was singing in some weird language. The moon shinning down on a wolf, a wolf that looked like Peter's wolf, and a man who wasn't a man. Blood dripped down the man's mouth and body. He stood half-naked and spread out his arms wide. She couldn't see his face, but he was so tall, overbearing. Compared to her 5'8 height, this guy must have been over 6 feet. Even taller than Peter, but not as tall as Viktor. The glow of the moonlight casts shadow over the man's back. Like angel wings. The man and the wolf both keeled before the moon. Praising the light. Declaring their love to the light. Suddenly, the snake appears again, rattling its tail, and strikes at Celena, making her shout awake and sit up fast. Panting, Celena wipes away the sweat off her brows and sighs in relief.

After showering, Celena ties her hair up and heads towards Peter's house. She heads into the alley and takes off into the air with a soft boom.

She lands into the woods not too far from the trailer and walks towards the stairway. But stops when she hears a girl's voice.

"I've seen you swimming in my grandparents' pond."

A young teenage girl with long, frizzy brown hair, dressed prudish for a teenager, stood before Peter as he sits in his hammock with a beer in his hand. He freezes in surprise.

"You and a girl." The girl adds.

"So you've seen us naked." Peter grunts uncomfortably. Celena stood mortified. She was gonna smack Peter.

"I don't care. It's just that I'm a novelist, so it's important to me to understand people's motivations." The girls waves it off as she explains.

Peter scoffs out a laugh, "You're a novelist, huh?" He takes a sip of his beer. "Impressive." He mutters

"Why swim in their pond when the river's right there?"

"'Cause the river's polluted as balls. And to get your facts straight, I'm only a half-breed technically. My grandfather, Nicolai, he was full Kalderash Roma from the Carpathians, but he came to the States and he married gadje woman." Peter remarks.

"What does any of that mean?" The girl frowns.

"It means us Rumanceks will forever ride the earth on two horses with only one ass." Peter snarks then lifts his beer bottle. "You want a beer?" He offers.

"Beer kills brain cells." She shakes her head as she clutches a notebook.

"Ah. Some of us have extra, then." Peter smirks and taps the side of his head with his beer bottle.

The girl scans the area around them, noticing the excessive amount of beer bottles littering the ground near the trailer, "Well, then the guy who used to live here must have been a rocket scientist. What happened to him?"

"Vince, my uncle, died of alcohol poisoning.". Peter says and pours some beer on the ground for Vince and toasts in the air while taking a sip.

He watches the girl walk around and notices a carving in a nearby tree. A carving of a pentagram, "Do you worship the devil?" She asks as she points at it in curiosity.

Peter scoffs out a laugh as he looks up at the sky, speaking towards his ancestors, "Do we worship the devil, she says." He gets up and walks towards her and leans on a small dirty, rusty fridge, "Each point represents an element, the topmost being the soul. Plus, it looks fuckin' metal." He gulps down the rest of a his beer, tossing it towards the pile and smacks his lips in a very unattractive way, but frowns in confusion when he sees her wide eyes. Mainly at his arm that was used to lean on the fridge. He looks at his hand, his arm, all over himself, trying to find the source of her worry, "What?"

"Are you a werewolf?" She asks as she eyes his hand.

Peter smirks and wags his finger at her, "Now we know who your literary influences are. You gonna find me a vampire to have a sexless three-way with?" Celena scoffs and rolls her eyes dramatically.

The girls scrunches her face in disgust, "Gross. But your index and middle fingers are the same length. And they say that makes you a werewolf." She says as she points at his hand.

Peter frowns as he looks at his hand, lifting it up to compare his fingers, "Jesus. Where did you get something like that?" He asks.

The girl shrugs, "I don't know. TV or whatever. So, are you a werewolf, or what?" She asks again.

Celena watches in curiosity, waiting for his answer, but was surprised at what he said, "Sure. Are you a retard?" He asks sarcastically.

The girl frowns and shakes her head, "No."

Peter gives her a teasing eye, "My heightened werewolf senses indicate otherwise." He says as he taps his head.

"I don't think you're supposed to use that word." The girl frowns more at him in offense.

Peter looks over towards the stairway and smiles as he sees Celena walking towards them, "Yeah, Peter. 'Werewolf' is pretty racist." She smirks and moves to stand next to Peter. Feeling Peter's arm wrap around her as he pulls her close. "I think I prefer, hmm, 'Sexy man-beast'." She laughs.  Peter laughs with her.

"Again, gross. I mean 'retard'." The girl says in disgust once again.

"We know what you meant." Celena smirks and holds a hand out. "Hi, I'm Celena."

The girl eyes Celena's hand with caution, "At least, she's nice. But, she's messing around with the gypsy. Slut." The girl's snobby voice echoes in Celena's head. "I'm Christina." Christina refused the greeting handshake.

"Huh, oookay." Celena grimaces and slowly pulls her hand back.

The sound of a police siren bleeping erupts in the air as a Sherriff's patrol car drives by and slows down and shoots a hard glare down the hill, mainly to Peter. Peter jumps as he hears the siren and moves away, but Christina looks up and waves.

"That's Tom." She points out.

"Tom?" Peter asks nervously, realizing he was talking to a family member of the police, which was not good at all.

"He's my friend's dad. He's cool. I go to school with his kids." Christina adds.

Peter shakes his head and laughs nervously as he pulls Celena with him towards the trailer, "No. Ha. Know when to say when."

"You're weird." Christina frowns at him.

Peter rolls his eyes and points beyond, "There's the door." He gently pushes Celena to go inside, and he follows her, but stops when Christina speaks again.

"And kind of mean."

Peter scoffs, "But good material. I'm a patron of the arts." He bids her farewell and slams the door shut.

Celena slumps in a chair and sighs, "Well, that was one hell of a 'Welcome to the neighborhood'." She mutters sarcastically.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 9.8K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
359K 7.6K 32
"So you like cuddling with me?" she asks me "if I say yes can I cuddle you more?" I ask her "No" she says to me "Then no I don't like cuddling with...
242 59 22
This is the second book in the "Was It For Love Or For Blood" series. The Game was always the same, run so you don't get caught or hide and you alwa...
169K 3.5K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...