teacher Is Very Small! (Teach...

By Ahirules

(Y/N), the huntsman prodigy, graduated from signal at the age of 12, and graduated from beacon at the age of... More

Readers Bio
Amusing
Ballroom sleepover
Im your teacher
Teaching is easy
Vale
Jaune arc.
A bad weekend
Ice cream base.

initiation start!!!

15.8K 214 946
By Ahirules

(A/N)
Hello people, its me again, for this chapter, there will be a character that will be mentioned that is not from the original rwby story

Enjoy!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)
(Dream time!!!)

(???): Wake up dumbass!!!

(Y/N):AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I fell down the bed and clutched my head since i fell head first to the ground.

(Y/N): what was that for vermilion!!!

(Vermillion): were gonna be late for classes, and didnt i tell you to call me lion?.

(Y/N): yea, yea.... wait, wheres the other two?

(Vermillion): theyre already there, now move !

(Time skip in class)

(Vermillion): we made it in time.

(Y/N): uhuh.

I took some chocolate that i had in my pocket, and took a bite on it.

(Vermillion): stop eating chocolate in class.

I looked at him with a smug look.

(Y/N): no

He pat me on the head.

(Vermillion): fine then.

(Y/N):screw you, anyway, this class is boring, lets talk about something.

(Vermillion):well.. wanna know why my name is spelled with two ls, even tho, the word vermilion is spelled with only one l?

(Y/N): sure, theres nothing else to do anyway.

(Vermillion): so, my father really liked hunters and stuff like that, so he named me vermillion, if you just take out the ver, itll spell million.

(Y/N): uhuh, what about it?

(Vermillion): my dad gave me the name vermillion because he hopes for me to save a million people!.

(Y/N): is that your dream?

(Vermillion): well, thats one of my dreams, my main dream is-..

(Dream time over)

I woke up and sat straight up, i looked at the rising sun and yawned.

(Y/N): i never really got to know his actuall dream..

I got up and took some chocolate from my pocket and bit it.

(Y/N): lets see if the kids here are good enough to be called hunters.

I used my semblance to launch myself in the air, but my chocolate fell off mid launch.

(Y/N): fuck...

I launched back down and tried grabbing my chocolate, key word 'tried', the chocolate was in my grasps, until it hit the ground, i landed safely with my semblance and stared at the chocolate that is now broken apart and on the ground.

I sat down, curled into a ball, legs near my chest, and fell sideways.

(Y/N): i am now depressed, that was my last chocolate too...

As i was moping around about the chocolate for a few minutes, i felt somebody pick me up and took me away, i looked up to see ozpin holding me with one hand, while the other is holding a coffee mug.

(Y/N): Ozpin put me down.

He didnt say anything, he just sipped his coffee and continued walking.

After awhile, he stopped walking and puts me down infront of the locker rooms.

(Y/N): why did you bring me here?

he took a sip from his coffee and pat me in the head and left.

(Y/N): what the hell...

I was gonna go back but for as long as i can remember, ozpin has never done things unnecessarily before, so i walked into the locker room.

I entered and saw ruby Hugging her weapon, i decided to not Get involved and walked around the room.

I walked and walked until i realized i was infront of my old locker, force of habit.

I put in my lockers combination lock and surprisingly it opened, i looked inside my locker and saw a box with a note attached to it.

I saw you crying in the sidewalk near the main avenue, i also saw your chocolate in the road, this is a gift for buying me the coffee from vale.

-ozpin

I put the note in my pocket and opened the box, it was full of chocolate balls.

(Y/N): ozpin is a bish, but this does put a smile on my face.

And here i am, walking with a box of chocolates, until i was interrupted by a flying jaune that almost hit my box of chocolates.

I looked to where jaune landed and saw him stuck to the wall with a spear holding him still.

The girl that threw the spear was pyrrha nikos, she walked up to jaune and took her spear back while saying something.

I walked up to jaune and gave him some chocolate.

Jaune: for me?

I nod and took a chocolate ball from the box, jaune also took a chocolate ball and ate it.

Jaune: thanks kid.

I kicked his legs and speed walked out of the locker room.

(Y/N): mumble im not a kid...

(Jaune P.O.V)

Jaune: did i make the kid mad?, wow i suck.

Ruby: havin some trouble there lady killer?

I saw ruby putting her hand out for me.

Jaune: i dont understand... my dad said all women look for his confidence, where did i go wrong..

Yang: snow angel probably wasnt the best start.

I sigh and got up with the help of ruby.

Jaune: even the kid that gave me some chocolate got mad at me for somereason.

Ruby: wait kid?, as like a very short kid?, the chocolate lover kid?.

Jaune: if you put it that way, yea, its the kid.

Ruby: I knew he was a student, There is no other possible reason he was here, hes probably already at beacon cliff!, jaune lets go!.

Yang: oh~, did my little sister have a crush on the little boy?.

Ruby: Yang!.

Jaune: can we just go now. Were gonna be late i think.

Ruby: oh yeah!, forgot about that, lets go!.

(Time skip to beacon cliff)
(Rubys P.O.V)

We arrived at the cliff and saw everyone already there, standing on some kind of platform, i walked and stood on a platform, ozpin arrived with glynda shortly after.

Ozpin: i see that everyone is here, great.

When ozpin said everyone, i looked around and saw that the little kid wasnt here, i got worried.

Ruby: umm. Professor ozpin, i think you forgot on kid.

Ozpin took a sip from his coffee and looked at me while raising an eyebrow.

Ozpin: are you sure ms rose?, i believe that everyone is here.

Ruby: but what about the little kid that keeps eating chocolate and can also fly?.

Ozpin: oh, you mean this kid?.

Ozpin got his scroll out and opened up a gallery of pictures, he then showed me the picture of the kid, happily eating on some chocolate.

Ruby: yeah that kid!, and can you also send me that picture?.

Ozpin: for the first question, hes not attending this school, its better for you to see for yourself, and second question, no, im not giving you this picture.

Ruby: aww...

Glynda: anyway, lets start the initiation, but first, some questions need to be answered.

She paused for a bit looking at ozpins scroll and continued.

Glynda: now im sure many of you have heard about rumors of the assignment of teams, well... allow me to put an end to this confusion, each of you will be given teammates, today.

Ruby: what, (insert ruby noises)

Ozpin: these teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here in beacon, so it is in your best interest to be paired with whom you can work well.

Ruby: oh no.

Ozpin: that being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next 4 years.

My mind is now blown, and i can see myself being broken to shards of glass.

Ruby: What!.

Nora to ren: see!, i told you.

Ozpin: after youve partnered up, make your way to the northen end of the forest, you will meet opposition along the way, do not hesitate to destroy anything in your path, or you will die, you will be monitored and graded for the duration of your initiation, but our instructors will not intervene, you will find an abandoned temple at the end of the path, containing several relics each pair must choose one and return to the top of the cliff, we will guard that item, as well as your standing and grade you appropriately, are there any questions?.

Jaune was about to say something but ozpin interrupted him.

Ozpin: good, now take your positions.

Jaune: umm sir, ive got a, umm, question.

Weiss gets launched.

Jaune: so this landing strategy thing uhh, what is it?,  you're like gonna drop us off or something?.

Ozpin: no, you will be falling.

Jaune: oh, i see, so did you like uhh, hand out parachutes for us?.

Nora get launched.

Ozpin: no, you will be using your own landing strategy.

Jaune: uhuh, yeah.

I looked to my left and see yang winking at me and put on some sunglasses before getting launched, i looked at jaune and gave him a smile before getting launched.

(Ozpin P.O.V)

I sip on my coffee and look at the children that was now in the air.

Ozpin: i wonder how long i can keep throwing children in the air and get away with it.

Glynda: not long.

I took a long sip from my coffee and look at glynda.

Ozpin: anyway, lets see those cameras, i wanna see some children fighting for their lives in the forest.

Glynda: yes ozpin.

(Y/N P.O.V)

I was walking in emerald forest, until i looked at the time and saw that it was time for the initiation.

(Y/N): fuck..

i was about to use my semblance until an ursa suddenly showed up.

(Y/N): double fuck..

I got my weapon out and used my semblance to charge at the ursa, the ursa did a downwards slash using its left paw, before it could hit me, i blocked it with scorpion, i repelled the hand back, and the ursa lost its balance.

I ran to the ursa and did a slash on one of the ursas paw, using my semblance to speed up my arms , the ursas paw was cut in half, with the momentum, i curved scorpion to the right and did another slash with the help of my semblance, cutting it in half.

(Y/N): finally, now time to go back to ozpin.

As i was about to fly away, i heard some noises behind the bush, and then another ursa showed up from the bush.

(Y/N): triple fuck..

But then another ursa showed up behind me.

(Y/N): ok!, Now your just fucking with me!!

I charged at the ursa that was infront of me, i got my tomahawk and threw it at the ursa, it tried to block it but its paw was cut in half from trying to block the tomahawk, it screamed in pain, i used this opportunity to grab the tomahawk,  i went into the air using my semblance and then raised my tomahawk in the air.

(Y/N): TOMAHAWK CHOOOOOOP!!.

I used my semblance to repel the tomahawk at the same time i threw it, the tomahawk got stuck in the ursas head, until the ursa disappeared.

I landed and looked at the other ursa, I grabbed my tomahawk and walked up to the ursa.

(Y/N): you want to feel the power of the tomahawk little ursa?

It roared and charged at me, and then it jumped, i ran under the ursa and used my semblance to launch my self into the air, i stabbed scorpion into its stomach, the ursa died and disappeared, i did a flip and landed safely.

(Y/N): what a joke.

I took out the box of chocolates that i put behind a tree and ate some of the chocolates, i grabbed the box and walked away from the forest, heading to the cliffside.

--------------------------------------------------------------
(A/N)

And thats a wrap!

wow....
I suck at writing fight scenes.

Anyway, thats the third chapter done, next chapter team RWBY and JNPR will know the truth about why you were in beacon in the first place.

See you in the next chapter

Word count:2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 288 8
Benjamin Woods, a regular student at Beacon who was hated cause he didn't want to be a Huntsmen, instead he just wanted to be a normal guy and have a...
2.2K 28 9
Y/N L/N has graduated from Signal Academy and is now going to Beacon Academy along with his little sister Desti L/N. What will happened next on their...
1.1K 2 27
Ok so your name is Y/N L/N you and your Family got out of a Huge Grimm Outbreak in Y/C You and your Family Your Father Mother and Yourself just got o...
137K 2.3K 65
"You are special, but you just do not see it yet." "What do you mean?" "You were destined to be a huntsman from the minute you were borne to this wor...