|| RAWEST ||

By MadAboutIndia

Ariana works at PLAY the hottest club in the Chi. She's a hot headed money maker who don't have time for anyo... More

Chapter One •
Chapter 2 •
Chapter 4 •
Chapter 5•
Chapter 6 •
Opinions !?
Chapter 7•
Chapter 8•
Chapter 9•
Chapter 10•
Chapter 11•
Chapter 12•
Chapter 13•
Chapter 14
Chapter 15•

Chapter 3 •

14.2K 440 104
By MadAboutIndia

Ariana Fletcher |

The club was just how i Expected it to be.
Packed.
As a bottle girl we don't have to wear uniforms we can wear whatever. We just have to look good.

I have only been here for a hour and i already am making bank. The VIP isn't here yet so we don't know who will get assigned it but shit. I don't hope it's me.

I continued to serve drinks to different tables.
"Ari" i heard my boss Amir's voice

I turned to see him waking my way with a group of boys behind him.

I recognized them. No limit... punk ass hoes

"Ari can you show them to they Section."

I nodded leading them to they VIP Section.
As we walked i heard them commenting on my ass and shit. Niggas is fucking dogs, disgusting.

"Yo so you don't fuck with us no mo?" Mally asked me.

I laughed "Nah y'all all some hoe ass niggas" i said simply as we just go to the VIP.

"Chill sis dang you know we love you don't let bitch ass herb fuck that up." He said eyeing me.
"What can i get y'all?" I asked changing the subject.
"You really gone hoe us like that? You know we rockin with you foreva sis. And herb crybaby ass miss you too."

I rolled my eyes herb was a nigga that came here every weekend requesting me as his bottle girl. He would always flirt and try to get at me. I started to give him a lil play and we ended up fuckin a few times which turned into us Chillin with no label. One day he popped up with this bitch on his arm trynna act like he ain't know me him and his damn peanut gallery tried to hoe me like i was just some bitch out the club. So it's been duck them niggas ever since.

So when they come this is shit i deal with.

I took they order and went to go get the plenty of bottles they ordered.

"All the VIP sections are booked i heard East and his friends coming again tonight. Imma try to serve them." I heard one of the other bottle girl say as we waited on our orders.

East? I know she ain't talking about Dave...

I pushed that to the back of my mind and i continued to work. The night was just starting but it was already lit.

The strippers was bringing out all stops.

"Yo son what's good?" I heard that deep voice.

I turned to see Dave and his friends walking in.
"Daveeee East in the building Ladies" the DJ announced. i rolled my eyes.

I know his ass ain't pop up because I'm tending these niggas in VIP. I should have knew he wasn't gone be Cool with it.

Even tho me and Dave just met or whatever and I'm not looking to date it's a good feeling knowing you got someone interested in you and all your mess.

I seen the bottle girls flock to Dave n them. I laughed shaking my head.

I walked past Dave's VIP heading to no limits to give them 4 more bottles.

As i was giving them they bottles the lightskin nigga that look like the naked mole rat from Kim possible walked in. I'm not gone lie his stupid ass was looking good. Until i seen his bitch paradigm behind him.

"What up nigga" they said to him

He nodded to everyone but his eyes were glued to me. They were low and red but they were fixed on me.

He chuckled "Aye let me get a bottle of Belair." He said.
His girl just mugged me as he tried to reach out and stick some money into my shirt.

I smacked his hand away before walking out. I can feel eyes burning a hole in me and i knew who it was. I ignored his stare as i finished checking on my tables.

I was waiting for another bottle when i felt arms wrap around my waist followed by an familiar scent.

I quickly turned around to see herb.
"Uh excuse you nigga you to close." I said stepping away from him.

He gave me a sly smirk. "Man quickly actin like you don't miss a nigga." He said pulling me into him.
This nigga must be off drugs because who the fuck-
I felt eyes on us and i looked to see it was Dave. His face was priceless when he seen this nigga on me.

I busted out laughing in this fools face.
"Actually i don't. Now move the fuck around" i said getting real annoyed

I seen Dave stand up start making his way over to us.

Oh this ain't gone be good-

"Herb just go back to yo vip with your bitch leave me the fuck alone."

"You my bitch she just a publicity stunt ma. You know wassup already. Stop acting like some bop and act like you know."

"What i know is that we is done whatever we had that shit was as good as dead the moment you popped out with that bitch and tried to hoe me."

It's like what i was saying fell upon death ears because he took it upon his self to grab my ass.
"You mine Ariana"

I pushed his crazy ass back
"You seriously need to quit drinking that lean cause that shit getting to yo head boy."

"Bitch don't worry about me. Worry about why yo dumb ass actin like you don't know the fucks goin on. Yo ass better be at my crib tonight or imma show you what's really up." He warned

Bitch? Did he just—

Next thing i know we was being pushed apart someone grabbed me pulling me away from him it was one of Dave's men.

When i looked back i seen Dave giving that nigga the blues.

Dave was not showing no mercy to that man. His hands were moving quick. His eyes were dark as he almost took this mans life.

"Imma see you again nigga, and imma SHOW YOU WHATS REALLY UP." He barked as security tried to drag him out the club but he started to fight them too.

His girl ?? He so protective.

I ran over to dave trying to calm him down some.

His chest was heaving up and down he looked like he could kill right now.

"Dave, calm down baby." I said in a low voice. I was scared low key because i don't really know Dave and to see him like this... idk man got me worried.
He looked at me still breathing heavy. He grabbed my face looking it's over.

He ran his thumb over it "what he been doing to you?" He asked me

I felt my stomach knot up. I didn't think he heard the conversation...

I guess my facial expression told him everything he needed to know.

I can see something flash in his eyes "I'm gone kill that nigga" he said never taking his eyes off my face.

"Dave Calm down, it's okay.. Calm down." I said as i pulled him into me. I could hear his heart beating quickly. It was so loud and strong i thought it was going to pump out his chest.

"I can't Ariana He be putting his fucking hands on you yo. Wait till i get my fucking hands on him." He yelled sending a punch to the wall before flipping shit through the club. He was going in causing people to scurry out the club.

"THAT PUNK ASS NIGGA GOT ClOSE ENOUGH TO THREATEN TOU WHILE IN IN THE SAME BUILDING YO." He yelled again sending more punches to the wall leaving many holes.

Everyone was cleared out it was just the workers and Dave's friends.

I was scared. He couldn't calm his self down.

I baked away from him slowly. I never seen someone go crazy like that. A little part of me felt— warm inside that he cared that much about me.

He read me without me saying words.

He sat in a chair putting his face into his hands shaking, his hands were leaking blood.

I've never been scared before but what i just witnessed had me shook.
"Im sorry ma" he said in a low voice.
"Dave— you don't have nothing to apologize to me for. You helped me baby, you protected me. It's okay he got his Aight. You just gotta keep calm baby." I said still standing away from him.

At this point I'm not so sure if his mind or emotions is stable. Dave is like a lighter waiting to spark.

Amir came and asked me what happened. I explained and he gave me the week off while he handles the situation.

Damn a whole week? That's hella money I'm missing but I'm not gone reject some off time.

I went to grab my bag from the back before walking back out onto the main floor. Everyone was cleaning up and Dave was paying Amir for the damages he made.

"It's all good man, i already know" Amir told Dave as i walked closer.

He looked down at me with tired eyes.
"You ready ma?" He asked me reaching for my bag.

I flinched a little causing Dave to give me a unreadable look.
He walked out and i followed behind him.

We got to his car and he opened the door for me.

When he got in he just stared at me. I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

—————————

Dave East |

I thought i could hide it from her. I have to tell her. Especially seeing her flinch at me when i went to get her bag.

I just stared at her. For me to make her feel unsafe. That ain't sitting with right with me.

"Ari." I said looking at her.
She wouldn't even look at me.

"Ariana" i said in a more demanding tone.
She looked at me "Yeah Dave?"

"I'm sorry you had too see that. It just - when i get mad i black out. That nigga put his hands on you. I can't let that shit happen B. On my muva when i catch him he dead." Isaid letting that New York accent drip out.

"Dave you handled him, he don't want anymore smoke, i promise" she said still not really looking at me.
"You scared of me?" I asked her

She didn't answer and that said 1,000 words ta me.
"Ari, i will neva put my hands on you no matter how mad i get ma. You hear me?" I asked her Turing her face to look at me.

She nodded starring into my eyes "heard you." She said smiling.

"I don't know what you doing to me Ari" i said rubbing my hand down my face before starting the truck up.

"What do you mean?" She asked me

I shook my head "nothing ma but i need you to come somewhere with me tomorrow.."
She rolled here eyes "where Dave? I ain't meeting yo damn family if that's what you trynna do." She warned me

I laughed at her "Girl you will meet whoever the fuck i say without saying anything about it. But nah it's a business deal and i need someone beautiful on my arm." I said sending her a smirk.

Her cheeks turned bright red. "Okay. How should i dress. Dressy or casual?"

"All black and dressy ma. We gone be around some dangerous people tomorrow so don't show to much before you have a war start."

She laughed "you would go to war for me?"

I nodded "Yeah ma. Behind you a nigga is stepping." I said seriously

A big grin spread across her beautiful face.
"Dave we just met. What is happening with us?" She said leaning her seat all the way back starting at the stars on the ceiling of the car.

I thought for a moment before shrugging
"I can't answer that ma because i don't know. You got me feeling and doing shit i wouldn't Eva do facts baby."

"I feel the same Dave. I hate the thought of relationships,  i hate that sappy shit. But all that with you?... don't sound so bad." She said the last part lowly.

I brought her hand in my free hand.
"We doing us Ari. Whatever feels right between me and you not anyone else ma. We both not ready to be in a relationship so we just kicking it. Your mine and I'm yours it's just not official." I said

She smirked "i like that... so your mines?" She asked biting on her bottom lip.

She looked so good she made my dick twitch.

"Yeah baby I'm all your. Is you all mine?" I asked as we pulled up to her house.

She nodded "Nah I'm all mine. Ever hear of what's yours in mine but what's mine is mine? Well yep. Night Dave" she said getting out and shutting the door.

I laughed at her crazy ass before getting out and walking in the house.

I went to the shower and headed straight to bed.

When i got in the room she was looking in the mirror at her self.

"You look good ma" i assured her as she slipped into some pajama pants and a shirt she stole
Out my suit case.

I smirked at her as she sat on the bed.

"Can i smoke in here?"

She nodded "Yeah just clean up all your mess."

I chuckled "mess?"
"Yeah your crumbs you be leaving around when you roll."

"Aight i got you."

I seen her grab her laptop and opening it before typing some shit in.

"What you doing ma?"

"I'm looking at buildings. I want to open a beauty bar and sell my hair out of there and online. Doubles the income. I've been trying to find the perfect spot that won't need to much work."

I couldn't believe this woman
"Soon as i get it going and where it needs to be I'm done at the club. I don't see myself there permanently maybe just another 2 years so i know how my business is going to do."

"Baby whatever you put your mind to you gone accomplish. And you my shawty you gone be straight so you can quit the club na if you wanted. I got you ma."

She rolled her eyes "I can take care of my self Dave. I like doing shit on my own."

I knew she was gone say that.
"Well let me help you out then. I'll take you to my realtor and he can help you find exactly what you looking for."

"You think?"
I nodded "i know baby and if he can't we can build it."
She smiled a big toothy smile before turning back to her computer.

She really a spoiled brat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 2.9K 45
UNDER REVISION Derek Montgomery is New York's most feared crime lord. His work is all about money, sex, and infamy; only something was missing from h...
536K 20.2K 65
Harper from a young age always had to work for what she want, because growing up poor you never had a silver spoon handed to you at every beck and ca...
164K 6.3K 34
Uchemba aka Chi didn't grow up with a silver spoon nor a perfect family. From an Abusive father and a drugged addicted mother she knew that wasn't th...
378K 16.9K 25
"I just want you to love me. Why is that so hard? Huh?" (Highest Ranking #5 in General Fiction)