Watch N' Learn

By TipHarris

Being a part of a close-knit group of friends has its perks. You share laughs together, you have fun together... More

Watch N' Learn
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 22

39.5K 738 52
By TipHarris

Chapter 22

Zoey

It’s been two and half weeks since LaMaya and D’Andre’s accident and the burial of their son. I cried my ass off because I had grown attached to him to but it couldn’t be compared to how much LaMaya loved him.

I didn’t want her to go crazy or try to kill herself so I made sure everyday I was at her house or she was mine and we were talking about it and I got her to laugh. She hasn’t really opened up to myself and D’Andre. He has been by her side since it all happened and I thank him for that cause I know she really loves him she just don’t want to be hurt again.

She says they aren’t together and I don’t blame her if she doesn’t want to get back with him but I feel like he’s trying to change and that’s a start. I feel really terrible because I know Dre is blaming himself when it was just an accident and truth be told, I knew nothing about that either.

“Lala.” I said to her as we walked into school.

She looked at me.

“What’s up girl?” she said with a soft smile.

She hasn’t went off on anybody since the incident, she’s been like an angel! It’s a good thing but I’m starting to miss the old LaMaya that wasn’t scared to tell people what was on her mind.

“Everything is going to be alright.” I said.

“Yeah I know. I talked to God last night and I believe in him that I will get through this…maybe it happened for a reason. I feel like he’s trying to tell me something.” She said as a single tear fell down her cheek and I wiped it away and she looked at me and smiled.

“It’s okay Lala, he probably is. I can’t really say what it is he’s trying to tell you but maybe he is trying to bring you and Dre closer together. He needs to get a DNA test on Emma’s son.” I said.

“You think he’s trying to bring me and Dre closer?” she said looking at me strangely.

I laughed. “Yes, think about it. You lost your baby which was a terrible accident but when he passed you and Dre became closer than ya’ll ever were. Maybe that baby isn’t his and God’s trying to tell you that by having Dre around you all the time and just caring for you. I can’t really explain to you what I’m saying in my mind but that’s a sign.”

“I love you Bella.” She said hugging me.

“I love you too Lala. You and Dre need to seriously sit down and have a talk.” I told her.

“You’re the bestest best friend in the world Zoey Isabella Garrison! I love you.” LaMaya said hugging me tight.

“Aww, I love you too Lala.” I said smiling and letting go because Dre walked up behind her and hugged her.

She turned around and smiled when she saw him.

When love is real, it doesn’t fade. I hope he don’t mess up again if they ever make it official again.

“Hey Zoey.” Dre said smiling at me.

“Hey D’Andre.” I said to him.

LaMaya doesn’t want to admit it to anyone, not even me but she’s the happiest when she’s with Dre and I think she hates that but hey you can’t help who you love.

“Well, I have to go find Ezra. He’s somewhere around here with my breakfast.” I said smiling and waving bye to them as I walked away down the halls.

I know she still isn’t over the whole situation but she’s doing really well for someone who just lost a child two and half weeks ago.

“What’s up baby.” Jamahl said wrapping his arms around my waist smiling.

“Get off me J.” I said laughing.

“Aw so what you don’t want me?” he said

“Hell no.” I said smiling.

“It’s cool, I didn’t want you anyways.” He said laughing and hitting me in my head.

“You get on my nerves Jamahl.” I said hitting him.

“What the fuck you mean Bella? I’m just being friendly to yo mean ass.” He said tapping my forehead.

“Where is your girlfriend?”

“Shidd I don’t know, she ain’t trying to give up the goods mane hoeing me and shit.”

“What did you do?” I asked laughing.

“Why the hell I gotta be the one to do something?”

“I mean it just seems that way.”

“She found another girl number in my jacket pocket like damn. I didn’t fuck the girl shit I don’t even know who she is.”

“You said you would be faithful Jamahl.”

“I am mane, I ain’t been fucking with another girl. That girl gave me her number just like any other girl will give Ezra hers.” He said.

I started smiling.

“I hate you cause you know I don’t play about my boyfriend. I’ll beat a bitch ass over him.” I said laughing.

“Yeah we all know that cause he say the same damn thing about you.”

“That’s my baby.”

Jamahl just stared at me and Brea walked over to us smiling. She’s really pretty.

“Damn.” Jamahl said staring at her.

She had on a dress that was showing off her curves and she had her make-up and hair done. She was looking pretty.

“Hey Brea.” I said.

“Hello Zoey and Jamahl.” She said hugging us both.

“Damn King don’t know what he got.” Jamahl said staring her up and down.

She laughed and playfully hit him.

“Where is King?” I asked.

“With E in the cafeteria, I was actually looking for you guys because E has your food.”

“Oh great let’s go.” I said smiling.

I looked at Jamahl and he was just staring at her butt and I laughed hitting him.

“Damn Zoe you see all that.” Jamahl said smiling.

Brea turned around and glanced at us and we smiled at her. We got to the cafeteria and took our seats and it was some chick all up in Ezra’s face. That slick made me mad and jealous.

I refuse to share him!

Ezra

“We can get together and study.” Yasmine said.

She like me and the fact that baby mama rolling up in her like she boss, I knew she was kinda upset about it but I mean I can’t do shit about other females liking me.

“Goodmorning babe.” Zoey said smiling and kissing me.

“What’s up baby.” I said smiling at her.

“Well here’s my number.” Yasmine said writing it down on my hand.

Oh shit!

“Damn she cold.” King said laughing.

“Uh excuse you bitch but you need to chill the fuck out.” Zoey said snatching the pen out of Yasmine’s hand and throwing it across the cafeteria.

Jamahl stupid ass fell out laughing and shit.

“Zoe a G with her shit.” Jamahl said laughing.

“Whatever Zoey, he already has my number anyways.” Yasmine said walking away and bumping into Zoey.

“Sit yo ass down.” King said smiling.

“Mane she don’t play about E.” Jamahl said.

“I know right.” Brea said laughing.

“Zoey.” I said smiling and looking at her.

“What?” she said.

“I still love you, don’t be tripping about these girls.” I said kissing her on the lips.

“I love you too.” She said smiling.

“Here, I got your food.” I said handing her the McDonald’s.

“I love you so much and you know just what I like. I didn’t even have to tell you. It’s biscuit and gravy.” She said smiling.

“You my girl, I’m supposed to know all that.” I said kissing her.

“You’re the best boyfriend in the world.”

I smiled and looked at her. She drive me crazy sometimes but I can’t be without her.

Jamahl

“Jamahl you don’t ever call or text me back.” Indiaah said. She’s…a friend of mine…

“Mane what you mean? I don’t get no calls or text from you Indiaah and then my girl be having my phone.” I said looking at her.

She real cute though. I looked over at King who was laughing and shaking his head.

“You don’t need to be with her anyways, you need to open your eyes.” Indiaah said sitting close under me.

I smiled. “What you trying to say?”

“You know what I’m trying to say Jamahl, she’s not even that cute well she is but I am too and we have a connection.”

I looked at her. “What kind of connection?”

“You know what I mean.”

“What happened to your boyfriend?” I asked.

“He left me for Sky.”

“On the real you should have talked to me on that level Indiaah, shit cause I did like you.” I said looking at her.

“What you trying to say?” she said laughing and hitting me.

“I mean you cute still but I’m tied down now and my girl crazy, shit we into it now but its all good.”

“Jamahl!” Sky yelled coming in the cafeteria.

“Jamahl you can do so much better, just call me when you figure it out.” Indiaah said getting up about to leave but I grabbed her hands.

“Why you gotta call me out on shit like that?” I asked.

“I’m just telling you Jamahl like I really like you and I know you still like me but I don’t want to get beat up by your girl so I gotta go.” Indiaah said smiling and walking away.

She fine tho and she super thick!

“I knew you was cheating.” Sky said.

“Baby what you talking about? I can’t have a conversation with another female?” I said.

“Hell no!”

“Calm down Sky.” I said.

“Why was she over here?”

“Cause I was talking to her.”

She rolled her eyes at me about to walk away and I grabbed her arms and pulled her into my lap and she stared at me.

“Stop tripping Sky.” I said looking at her.

“You are making me with all these different girls Jamahl! You are mines.” She said.

I smiled and kissed her and she wrapped her arms around me and we just chilled like that until the bell rang for first period.

*

At the end of the day I was leaving out my last class with King and E.

“Mane I gotta talk to ya’ll about something.” I said to them.

“About what?” E said looking at me.

“Hey Ezra. Hey King. Hey future…” Indiaah said smiling at me.

“What’s up.” We all said.

“Jamahl call me tonight okay?” Indiaah said.

“I got you Indie mane stop tripping on me. Ima call you.” I said smiling at her.

“You better.” She said smiling and hugging me.

I looked down at her and she slick look like she wanted to kiss me but let go.

“Bye.” She said smiling and walking away.

“That’s what I wanted to talk to ya’ll about, she fine as hell. Mane that’s a fucking understatement she beautiful but I’m with Sky.” I said.

“I see you bro stepping on up, she was real pretty.” Ezra said smiling.

“Fuck you E.” I said laughing.

“Jamahl we all know you want her.” King said.

“I mean shit I do but then there’s Sky. What the hell do I do about that?”

“I ain’t telling you to break up with ya girl but follow your heart bro. If Indiaah the one you want you better hop on it before another nigga get it…I mean her.” E said smiling.

“Aw fuck my life.” I said as we walked out the school building.

“That nigga ain’t gonna be getting none if he leave Sky.” King said laughing.

“On everything she got some bomb ass sex. I like fucking her.” I said smiling.

“King and Ezra!”

We turned around to see Zoey and Brea walking towards us.

“On some real shit Jamahl just do what you gotta do. Indiaah is fine as hell.” Ezra said staring at me.

“Aight. I’ll holla at ya’ll niggas later.” I said dipping to my ride.

I don’t know if I was going to break up with Sky or not because that shit kind of scared me and then again I don’t want to cheat on her.

Shit bout to get real and feelings bout to be hurt…

****COMMENTS! COMMENTS!! COMMENTS!!!****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 14.6K 37
what do you look like? Can I trust you?
1.6K 100 10
There's only one spot at the top for a kingpin (and his lady) in the streets of Miami, FL. Former kingpin and the reigning kingpin battle it out for...
376K 16.4K 32
Two different people with completely different mindsets who find each other at their worst. One doesn't realize what's right in front of them.
297K 8K 22
Jayda and Peyton making changes, Jaeson returning to his old habits that gets him in trouble with the law more than it should. Jayda starts to wonder...