Murder mystery

By Torihg

Christophe and Gregory have been working for the government as partners. What happens when they get sent to s... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Update
16
17
18
Update
20
21
22
Celebration!
Important stuff

15

325 14 3
By Torihg

Christophe's POV 

"....and that's the situation." I finish telling the general. "Ah I see..." he went silent for a minute before clearing his throat. "We will inform the higher-ups and the South Park police-" I cut him off. "No! We think one of them has Gregory!" I say trying to keep composed. 

"Oh well then I will try to keep it a private matter." The general says. "Okay thank you, bye." I say hanging up. 

I lean back in my chair. I check the my phone. It's 9:30 pm.  It's been about 12 hours since Gregory went missing . "Fuck." I mutter to myself.  I hear my phone start to go off. I look at the number and pick up so fucking fast. 

"Hello!" I say sounding way to eager 

"Hello there Mole." The man replys smoothly.

"Where is gregory!?" I ask.

"Woah! Hold on what do I get out of it?" He asks clearly wanting something.

"What do you want?" 

"I will give you a hint about Gregory's location if you tell me what you know about me."

I freeze. 

"I know that you where 9 sized shoes."  I say clearly pick the least useful fact. 

"Something better then that!" He says now angry.

I look over at Gregory's notebook.  I think this one will work. 

"We know you stabbed the mayor." I say hoping that this fact will be useful.

"Perfect. Gregory is somewhere full of justice." He says. 

"What the hell-" he cut me off by hanging up. 

I grab the notebook and write down his clue. I stare at the window looking out on the small town.

"Gregory I will find you."

Writers note 

Thank you guys for the support! I am having so much fun writing this book. I am so sorry the chapters are getting a bit short. I will try and make the next one longer. Anyways as always....

Bye peeps!

Word count: 311

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 196 7
COMPLETED It stings to have been abandoned by a friend six years ago, but it's agonizing to discover that friend working as a slave in your father's...
350K 12.7K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
11.3K 270 26
"She looks so...innocent." "Believe me, Katniss, she's anything but innocent. She killed eight tributes in her Games; they called her the Clem Reape...
1.2M 54.3K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC